This is a second chance story.

Praise for Against the Wall   “Against the Wall is a sexy, unique love story that I devoured in one day. The book was in a very good condition as stated and arrived within a few days. Sophia (or Sophie as she prefers) is a fantastic artist whose job is to design alluring golf courses and her latest client wants her to convince the Native tribe to allow them to break ground on her plan. A well written account of big-wall mountaineering. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The preacher’s daughter is living a lie, especially now that Eric is back.

I sort of read this book on a whim. According to the government, former gang member and drug dealer Eric Hernandez has paid his dues; however, his former associates have put a price on his head. Sexy, alpha, cowboy brothers! Almost keeping it simple and manageable. Sexy, alpha, cowboy brothers! The day before Eric was sentenced, he told Meghan she never meant anything to him. I expected so much more from this author.

Then I saw something on FB wanting review readers to sign up. Believing his lie, she moved on.

Please try again. Well I was selected to my surprise, received the review copy and starte, I was introduced to Rebecca Zanetti’s writing with The Dark Protectors, so when I read she was starting another project my interest was piqued. He didn’t want her to wait around for him. Elegiac, immensely readable, full of the real excitement of climbing -- M. John Harrison. I wasn't too sure about this book in the beginning as I began to suspect that Simon had been on some sort of writing course before it. He can go all primitive on me anytime he wants to.

When he went to prison he pushed Megan away by telling her he did not want her anymore. Good book but poorly spaced A second chance at life and at love. That was it??!? Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 January 2016, the story of climbing a 4,000ft shear face of the central tower of paine in chile,a rather disorganized group of climbniks appauling weather horrible conditions leads to quite a grim story but still intriguing.simon yates was previously involved in the horrific task of having to cut the rope his fellow climber was tied to after heroically holding out for hours despite horrific conditions what a hobby, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 February 2002. He is a respected attorney. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Against the Wall (Maverick Montana Book 1). I didn't really believe that Jake wanted Sophie forever. I liked the way Jake and Sophie started their relationship.

I thought this was going to be a typical cowboy-meets-city girl story, but there was something about the writing that made it special. Simon Yates is 'the one who cut the rope' in Joe Simpson's award-winning account of their epic struggle for survival in, Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Everest Disaster, The Wild Within: Climbing the world's most remote mountains. He was raised in a crime-riddled barrio on the California-Mexico border, but he's determined to change his life and has vowed to do what he needs to do to stay on the right path.

Surprise, surprise - my issue is with the female MC. May I just say ~ I feel terrible giving this book just 2 stars. Great book! Simon's description of his attempt to summit the Central Tower of Paine in Patagonia was slightly disappointing to me in its lack of emotional description. This intense contemporary story has solid character and emotional development; however, the lovers' paths only cross sporadically during a majority of the story, leaving romance readers unsatisfied.

I just read. After resting in a nearby town, they return to complete the climb, but Yates knows he still has to face one of life's greatest challenges... Simon Yates has climbed extensively in the Himalayas and the Andes, and travelled through India, Kazakhstan and Australia. And don't get me started with her response to.

It is fabulous. Also it really bugged me that this was his second time having an oops and then a wedding. I did knowing I would never be selected because I’m not a blogger or a writer. I was introduced to Rebecca Zanetti’s writing with The Dark Protectors, so when I read she was starting another project my interest was piqued. Meghan Young has always loved Eric, despite the objections of her brother, Noah, a police officer. I read it with a big goofy grin on my face! Eric Hernandez is the bad boy of every schoolgirl’s fantasies—and every mother’s nightmares. All would be and existing mountaineers to read this!

The writing becomes tinged with disappointment and depression in this search for understanding, but he comes through it and is uplifted in the end. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.

And I seriously loved Jake!

Try again. Hopefully the author will build stories around the other characters and these questions will be answered. I didn't really believe that Jake wanted Sophie forever. Simon Yates gives a detailed insight into the challenges faced whilst climbing in the stormy and unpredictable conditions of Patagonia. and over 8 million other books are available for, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I started seeing teasers for Against the Wall and saw it was a cowboy type story. When his past threatens his future, Eric must make some important difficult decisions.This is a good read that kept my attention throughout. He thought he was doing the right thing. ", ~Nichole~ Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews, A Starter Kit of Reads for Romance Newbies. Sophie/Sophia was kick ass in her mind and then milk toast when her mouth, Please skip over my review if you don't wish to read any negativity. New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Rebecca Zanetti has worked as an art curator, Senate aide, lawyer, college professor, and a hearing examiner - only to culminate it all in stories about Alpha males and the women who claim them. But when Eric gets out of prison three years later, he winds up living with Noah who's now married to Eric's brother's widow and that same house is where Meghan flees when she leaves her abusive boyfriend. On the positive side though, I liked the character set up with not only the main characters, but also with the secondary ones as well. I have read far better written mountaineering / adventure books. I just could not connect with these two characters in this book.

You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of, Published

But he does help him by getting him an interview at a tattoo parlor.

Their efforts have been fully and beautifully recorded in the book, 'Against the Wall: the art of resistance in Palestine' authored by William Parry, who descibes himself as "a person, an American, a world citizen. Possible minor spoilers for book. It makes me wonder since he is a single parent. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. She was basically a doormat. And yet, back in the arms of the troubled boy with the artist’s soul, Meghan can’t help surrendering to the man he’s become. Had a few things I wish were more clear and wish there was less push pull. Who doesn't everyone love a Cowboy ? [ jake is a single parent - wife died in accident "running away from him" 4 years prior and there is an unexpected pregnancy. It wasn't the greatest literary achievement but it was so much fun! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 December 2013. Going straight to the next one.

It had such a great balance of humour, storyline and romance. It was not bad, but it wasn't so good either. That is why I struggled rating this book. More more Rebecca more please. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. He thinks she deserves more but she wants him...BAD! When looking at reading this book, I knew I would be reading two pretty dark books either side of it. This vulnerability increases as the expedition extends, and I enjoyed his introspection and conclusion that his addiction has to be kept in balance before it kills him.

In the beginning Eric seemed so lost. It pains me to say this. ;) Giddy Up!!!

This book is an easy read giving you understanding of how difficult climbing is. The last quarter of the plot was predictable and I was just ready for it to be over. He does describe the technical difficulties of climbing a vertical rock face very well, enabling readers to envisage just what an enormous undertaking this is. Against the Wall This was a good book steamy sex scenes but just too short. Against the wall is a true love story from the start. He just needs a chance to prove himself as a professional tattoo artist. of her better books. Jake's a single dad looking out for his family and tribe when he quite literally sweeps more than a handful off her feet !

As I read the book through, I felt I was always waiting for something more from Simon, but it never really happened. He will just have to prove himself. I think the reader MUST remember that Eric is an ex-gang member and still carries that mentality. Once I got into the story, however, I forgot about the style and in the end I felt I had more of an idea into how these types of vertical wall climbs are conducted. Be the first to ask a question about Against the Wall. It is fabulous.

Simon Yates is a very graphic writer and keeps one on the edge of one,s seat! Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. I sort of read this book on a whim.

Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. He can go all primitive on me anytime he wants to.

[ the condom breaking. Battered by ferocious storms and almost crippled with fear just below the summit, Yates and his three companions are forced into a nightmare retreat.

VeryBrasic , 09/14/2019.