Het arrangement Reading comprehension: A good night is gemaakt met This quiz requires you to log in. a hole in the ground made by an animal for shelter. When I Read: Vocabulary. >> Please enter your Quia username and password. For many, thinking about sleeping only keeps them awake. A Good Night A Good Night by ReadWorks It happens every night-bedtime. CC Naamsvermelding 3.0 Nederland licentie. There are many reasons why you may not be able to fall asleep. stream Maybe you can’t sleep because you don’t like sleeping all alone in your room. << 5 0 obj It happens every night—bedtime. Kennisnet. Making sure electronics are kept away from your bed is also recommended as these devices can keep you stimulated, making it harder for you to fall asleep. burrow. You might be excited by everything you did that day. /Interpolate false For example, if you’re nervous about taking a test, or upset about being teased at school, it can really help to tell somebody. >> STUDY. One thing that can help is talking to a parent or another trusted adult about what you’re thinking about at bedtime. You might be excited by everything you did that day. You might be excited for what you know you’re going to do the next day. It’s a problem that has been around as long as there have been people trying to sleep. /ca 1 /Length 3666 :Lf$�蓡K�%����|T��D�ݢ�L�v�3>�l���vhn��'WP��~�3@��>�p1/P����j=ʚ��Epl�p?�Ė�o����>[�xWҎI�I*mO��P_�?/�����2 ��3]��i��w+9���tݫsp����$$}����Ӡ����M/����]�W�>ϲM��¨7�N-���$R��dJ����և��Sq�����Xcl}�el�gJ��V��Ǥf��H��+�]��.#�^��m�;m�Z�W��_�{=��F�(�+����UR�\���ƈ���}�ەś��u&�N%w���b��6� �%��|��ih���op���2���F�]T�C��UV�!���q�|Zu� ?4u�zd�q L�6�m�} /Filter /FlateDecode Should you still go to bed if you are just going to lie there with your eyes wide open? maakt en deelt. <> most of the time. stream >> /Width 192 It’s a problem that has been around as long as there have been people trying to sleep. /BM /Normal << It’s a problem that has been around as long as there have been people trying to sleep. /BitsPerComponent 8 Dit lesmateriaal is gepubliceerd onder de Creative Commons Naamsvermelding 3.0 Nederlands licentie. However, there are some steps you can take to help you fall asleep. It's a problem that has been around as long as there have been people trying to sleep. �S�1��1���Ѫ��#����m��,��X��RQ�; I#TOު�q! Should you still go to bed if you are just going to lie there with your eyes wide open? There are many reasons why you may not be able to fall asleep. In order to find the right solution for you, it’s important that you understand what exactly is keeping you up at night. more than enough. Cabeza de Vaca-vocab list 11 (p 61-68) 10 terms . You might be excited by everything you did that day. Try to take more time to wind down by taking a warm bath, or listening to a bedtime story at least 30 minutes before you want to go to sleep. %���� /Type /XObject 6 0 obj �� C �� �" �� �� G But what if you’re not sleepy? Wikiwijs van As a result, your body will get the message that it’s almost time to sleep. %PDF-1.6 /Height 27 �I�}����ܭ��\Yt��n�gn�jlDݨ�I�2]!$i�!���� �B���3v~��a�\����n2�bB�}ƫ�� ��IZ{���ܭ���U N����.����1n���N8�ͳ�1��d]�#����T�f!����)�՗4�ȹz���;���{.&ݼoW7d�$zOf�j �z�"�ʤ�h���u5g/�}���O��Z�R��Ç$4��5ˆ� JN�+��� A measure of how hot or cold something is. Access thousands of high-quality, free K-12 articles, and create online assignments with them for your students. temperature. endobj All of these reasons are normal. Maybe you have a recurring nightmare that you dread. If you are usually restless around bedtime, doing certain things to relax beforehand may help you fall asleep when you go to bed. It also helps to follow a bedtime routine and go to sleep at the same time every night. But what if you’re not sleepy? << But what if you’re not sleepy? YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE... 40 terms. endobj Improve your students’ reading comprehension with ReadWorks. PLAY. Should you still go to bed if you are just going to lie there with your eyes wide open? Good Night (K) Readworks. You might be excited by everything you did that day. A Good Night, Fifth Grade Reading Passage Improve your students’ reading comprehension with ReadWorks. /Type /ExtGState _ۊ�(ϒpVb��;&-���#-�F�oEE4��ʪD�W���}!�V7\�g�w���77hf���$�*х��ܷr�P�Q��E�bA�T�z��u���w�.��:�,�;���*r6�b�)T���IUѯ7�^}ݦ5�%鮡���Bùֶ�f��憸�~�E��ʇ�}W� "$!�h�oo��F��f����ؿ�d ({1���a���q�3I%\�r1IH:B|�����Am���Z׸�x��n'�o"��IU�ߴ8%��r�E�+lr�v��$%�;���UR���Viy�>�@snA���8�I�[�,Y� �(E�Ӷ�ճ�9� K�&�ܕ����ö��WIBf���%�E�f2�{4�QU7����R�g"�4Y��B�jG����yʓ�r��_c���Q�y�KHS�Ӓ���됑q>��#�խ�6�����;I��2�J����VD��{ ���Mt�W��u�$!��΀�w%x +������O��}hHRD���sOH�i�h!���r��o����?d�ݣ��e�<9�)m�w�cJ*k��]�U���ąS�O��8��M��s{���r]�'��]�d�D�1�}�I�^b#��yԫʿkO��-��r`w�;>���"!��� ԅ]r��nh�����ҝ��z$/���B���y�o���]��隬���$��|H�I�����#�L�j`۶�����Ex:�'��7��Jƻ'�_�!�����;4ܖ��Z7�3�lc{kI,,������Ik�zTK��K����sy[���In�ҙ���e�[�]��Qǰ��$g֠UJr*�)�ʧ�H����Ꮭ��Ch,����j⎐o'k���H9���W!�ևYs!^��Z#oX��gq]�t���s�c(�Ų.�T�315�.���.�d0>v��M�����*���%$��L��b#/���m�����������0��o.