It is an older one, but a good one, so if you’re looking for something different than what’s on the radio, but easy, this is a great choice. But aside from feeling seen by the singer's lyrics, belting the chorus at the top of your lungs is also surprisingly therapeutic. Now that's some advice we can get behind. to see which are the best songs for women with low voices. Another reason to love it: "Wonderful Tonight" is the song that Monica and Chandler dance to after getting engaged on Friends. Don't let the title fool you: "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles is anything but. While Dylan's not known as being a writer of love songs per se, many interpret this tune to be about a splintered relationship. Hopefully you like this song just as much as me. JoJo makes her way back on our list with "Too Little Too Late," a song that's essentially the precursor to "Leave (Get Out)." Holy falsetto, Batman! If you love inspirational music, you probably already had a little feeling that this would be on there. The 2018 hit from superduo Mark Ronson and Miley Cyrus calls to mind a new-age Janis Joplin, and with its equal parts sad and catchy tune, the track is sure to make it to the top of your breakup songs playlist. Frank Sinatra recorded his version of the song Fly Me To The Moon back in 1964, and it was often connected to Apollo missions on the Moon. Remember how we said Amy Winehouse knew how to write a breakup song? Rod Stewart also recorded a cover of “Downtown Train” and it hit the charts as well. Also considered is the song's overall impact on the history of the rock genre. You know the phrase "can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em"? Thank you, Diana Ross, for this essential anthem. © 2020 Galvanized Media. Is Curtis Stigers and the Forest Rangers - This Life (SOA Theme) easy song to sing for women? Capitalizing on Lykke Li's unique and haunting sound, the song details a relationship that is now broken, with the singer at one point lamenting, "Somebody else, I know you're out there with someone else. Though she was definitely known for a number of difficult songs to sing, the most obviously hard one had to be, "And I Will Always Love You." *Coupon: 50% Off Any WSJ Subscription We can't argue with that— even the opening notes give us chills! Or at least that’s what I tell myself. Realistically, any of Celine Dion's trademark hits could be considered some of the most difficult songs to sing. I’ve embedded lyric videos of the songs so that you can start practicing right away. From classic rock songs to modern-day pop hits, these wedding slow dance songs are perfect for slowing things down on the dance floor. It always pays to know a good U2 song, and this one is one of the easier ones. Confused? It may appear as though Kelly Clarkson is monopolizing this list, but that's only because the artist has the formula for breakup songs dialed-in. Miley Cyrus (2018), "Love Is a Battlefield" by Pat Benatar (1983), "I Used To Love Him" by Lauryn Hill feat. Between the long notes and the insane vocal range he shows, it's easy to see why "You Raise Me Up" is considered to be one of the most difficult songs to sing of its kind. If you need a good cry, this is your jam. One of the noteworthy '90s groups, TLC dropped this hit in 1999 as a rallying cry for women everywhere, with an underlying message that tells you it's absolutely fine (and seriously empowering) to say "no, thanks" to anyone who's not worth your time. Some artists write love songs, and some artists write love songs. All rights reserved. Rod Stewart’s cover of this song is also winner in our book, but nothing beats the Van Morrison original. Sign in to YouTube. This was our list of 15 best karaoke songs for women with low voices. As the song's title may suggest, O.A.R. Or, well, ever. What do you get when you combine simple, romantic lyrics with The Beach Boys’ signature melodic sound? Get all of the married couples onto the dance floor (and find out who’s been, Need help finding that special mother-son wedding dance song? With lyrics like, "I'll take with me the Polaroids and the memories, but you know I'm gonna leave behind the worst of us," Gomez reminds listeners of the importance of walking away from a relationship the moment it turns sour. “Thinking Out Loud” ruled the wedding music scene a few years ago and is still one of the most popular first dance songs for couples. Also, it does get lively after a minute or so, so it won’t suck the air out of the room like some of the other slow duets. It's the fact that pronouncing the words while belting them out loud at a high pitch is brutal. For some, the road to marriage is more like a slow, winding road rather than a straight shot down the highway. Johnny Cash - God’s Gonna Cut You Down for women with low voice. Tom Waits is waiting for you to hit the play button and start singing his hit “Downtown Train”.