That's a bold claim, given there are already thousands of finance books on the shelves.

Marco Carrera, il protagonista del nuovo romanzo di Sandro Veronesi, è il colibrì.

Audible members now get more choice and more monthly listens.

Friedrich Engels, Narrated by:

Michelle Obama, Narrated by:

Three words flooded her mind: There. Non ha nulla della lucentezza di allora, è diventata una donna opaca.

Dal momento in cui sbarcano a Palermo da Bagnara Calabra, nel 1799, i Florio guardano avanti, irrequieti e ambiziosi, decisi ad arrivare più in alto di tutti.
Harry Potter has never even heard of Hogwarts when the letters start dropping on the doormat at number four, Privet Drive.

Scott Brick,

Carlo Rovelli, Di:

But after Marx's death, the book went on to influence thinkers, writers, and revolutionaries.

Irene Facheris,

Écoutez ce livre audio gratuitement avec l'offre d'essai.

Michael Shellenberger. Beware that you will need to be fluent in German beyond a layman's level of skill to enjoy this reading.

I let the abandoned and ambitious adolescent have her say, and the betrayed and triumphant woman I became tell her side.

Una famiglia che è diventata leggenda. Barbara W. Tuchman.

Inside a duffel bag she carries a stone heart, alongside a map to lead her to Longcoat Bob, the deep-country sorcerer who she believes put a curse on her family.

The treasure lies before them, but close behind them trails the dark. Er endet mit dem bekannten Aufruf: "Proletarier aller Länder vereinigt euch!". Der Crash ist da.

Aus der Bankenkrise 2008 wurde über Nacht eine Krise der Weltwirtschaft.

John Peter Sloan questo lo sa bene ed ha inventato una rivoluzionaria lista di 20 simboli per aiutarci ad imparare la pronuncia perfetta.

Das Kapital findet den Weg in die Daseins- und Qualitätssicherung kommunaler Infrastruktur.

Ken Follett, Letto da: Gianrico Carofiglio, Di:

In this revelatory, authoritative portrait of Donald J. Trump and the toxic family that made him, Mary L. Trump, a trained clinical psychologist and Donald’s only niece, shines a bright light on the dark history of their family in order to explain how her uncle became the man who now threatens the world’s health, economic security and social fabric. Doch wie keinem anderen Ökonomen ist es vor 150 Jahren Karl Marx gelungen, die aberwitzigen Bewegungen des Kapitals und seinen Hang zur Selbstzerstörung zu beleuchten, vor allem wenn es sich um eine ungezügelte kapitalistische Marktwirtschaft handelt. Dirk Maggs, Narrated by: Samuel Moore - translation,

Tanti anni prima Lorenza era una ragazza bella e insopportabile, dal fascino abbagliante.

A stento spicca il volo, raggiunge a fatica la terra ferma, poi stremata precipita su un balcone di Amburgo, dove c'è un gatto nero grande e grosso di nome Zorba, a cui la gabbiana morente affida l'uovo che sta per deporre, non prima di aver ottenuto da lui tre solenni promesse. David Goggins,

Mit diesen Worten beginnt ein Text, der die Welt veränderte!

Nei pressi viene ritrovato anche il cadavere di una ragazza, Meghan, uscita di casa per fare jogging.

Sandro Veronesi, Letto da:

Have more questions? Pablo Trincia, Letto da:

not .

Alberto Angela, Di:

Pyotr Kropotkin, Narrated by: Karl Marx.

"Banco di aringhe a sinistra", stride il gabbiano di vedetta e Kengah si tuffa insieme agli altri.

Migliaia di persone in tutto il mondo hanno frequentato i suoi corsi, basati sui principi di self-help e miglioramento personale e professionale.

I probably should have noticed by the Narrator names, but this is the german version.

Also beware that it is abridged, which I did not know when I purchased this book. Neil Gaiman,

$14.95 a month after 30 days.

William L. Shirer, Narrated by: Peter Kenny, By:

Cancel anytime.

Ein Gespenst geht um in Europa - das Gespenst des Kommunismus.

Taking 10 of the most common objections to Marxism - that it leads to political tyranny, that it reduces everything to the economic, that it is a form of historical determinism, and so on - he demonstrates in each case what a woeful travesty of Marx's own thought these assumptions are.

Maura Gancitano, Letto da:

She.

$14.95 a month after 30 days.

By: Cancel anytime.

Terry Eagleton, Narrated by:

Ma chi era veramente l'ultima regina d'Egitto?

Mary Trump spent much of her childhood in her grandparents’ large, imposing house in New York, where Donald and his four siblings grew up.

Furthermore, Wheen argues, as long as capitalism endures, Das Kapital demands to be read and understood. Und er gibt Antworten auf die Frage nach sozialer Gerechtigkeit.