I remember when we first fell in love This Site Might Help You. I'm open to any genre so send me some songs :).

Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Jennifer Hudson, W Hotels, and Humans Right Campaign team up to support marriage equality. See if you believe

It may be a duet, but we simply couldn’t pass up on the chance to add this song to our playlist. 0. Log in, By clicking any of these buttons you help our site to get better, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), View istillloveher.de’s profile on Facebook, View istillloveher.de’s profile on Instagram, Nymrod Ft. Durgaveli – The Worst // Video, Jimmy ValenTime & Urban Miracle – 2 Bangz / Free 99 | Video, Wan.illa NICE "Party N Bullshit" 017 // Hip Hop, RnB, Edits. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. This one goes out to all the guys who grew up in the 90s. I know you are still … But this can also apply to your girlfriend if you one day intend to marry her, and you started falling in love with her at first sight. He’s never shied away from describing how their personalities balance each other out, and that’s why so many of his songs feel so honest and heartfelt. Not every guy is blessed with a talent for singing. Life changing the face of those and that we once knew

Romantic lyrics: Well I won’t give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I’m giving you all my love, I’m still looking up, And when you’re needing your space, to do some navigating, I’ll be here patiently waiting, to see what you find, ‘Cause even the stars they burn, Some even fall to the earth, We’ve got a lot to learn, God knows we’re worth it. Favorite Lyric: “And ever since I met you my life’s been a song. After all, what’s sweeter than making a phone call just to tell her that you love her? This precious love So dark so dull And I love you so. It’s one of the sweetest ways to tell her that even when time passes, you’ll still remember how lovely she looks at this moment. Romantic lyrics: Only you can make all this world seem right, Only you and you alone can thrill me like you do. It Must Have Been Love – Roxette A song for when you are questioning what went wrong in the relationship and how it all ended. Romantic lyrics: Take me into your loving arms, Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars, That maybe we found love right where we are. oooh oooh ooh He wants her to understand that she’ll never find a love like his. How can you not love the Backstreet Boys and their songs? In this song, Howie Day sings about a girl whose personality is the complete opposite of his.