Banks debuted on the big screen with the movie ‘Higher Learning’ in 1995. The show, which won two back-to-back Daytime Emmy awards, ran for five seasons. A 6,135-square-foot residence for $9.25 million and a 3,700-square-foot home for $4.25 million. It’s had 24 seasons, with Banks hosting all but one of them. Tyra Banks is an American television personality, producer, businesswoman, actress, author, model, and occasional singer from Inglewood. Most notably, Tyra is known for starring in '90s classics like Life Size and Coyote Ugly and making several TV show appearances, including on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Gossip Girl, and Glee. Banks has been repeatedly ranked among the world's most influential people by Time magazine. In fact, the California native has been in the spotlight for nearly three decades — and her staggering net worth proves it! Tyra Lynne Banks was born on the 4th of December, 1973, in Inglewood, California. Early Life. And that makes me really, really happy.” – Tyra Banks, “It was hard to get guys to notice me, period because I was so skinny and all my friends were curvy. Can’t get enough celebrity content? Tyra Banks net worth: Tyra Banks—or BanX—is an American media personality, actress, singer, model, and businesswoman. You need to spend some damn money.'”. She has been a successful actress, model, and business personality. Then, in spring 2017, Banks put the home on the market for $17.5 million, however it has not been sold. Welcome to our community, and we are so grateful to have you here with us. Fans, please take into consideration that we didn't break into Tyra Banks’s bank accounts. A legend! Tyra is worth an estimated $90 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Did Meghan Wear Princess Diana's Cartier Watch? Her main thing was making things high fashion – one pose might look ‘hoochy’, but a small adjustment will make it editorial. She ended up selling the four-bedroom Spanish Colonial in 2016 for $6.33 million. So, I give them to my Mom and let her look at it every day. Derek Cecil is an American actor who was the star of the now defunct TV series Push, Nevada. Real estate: In 2004, Banks purchased a 5,740-square-foot residence in Beverly Hills for just over $3 million. Banks is all about knowing your angles, and learning how to work them. He is best known for his feature film as Sebastian Kydd in the… – In 2020, Austin Butler’s net worth was estimated to be…, Beverly Johnson is an American model, actress, and businesswoman. To learn more about how she makes her money, keep reading. Banks also formed Ty Ty Baby Productions (now operating as Bankable Productions). According to Celebrity Net Worth, Tyra has an estimated net worth of $90 million as of 2020. From 2005 to 2010, The Tyra Banks Show on the CW was hugely popular. They split up in 2017. Believe it or not, Tyra was rejected by four modeling agencies before breaking into the industry at just 16 years old. "About 15 years ago, my accountants pulled me aside, and they were like,'Tyra, you’re not spending money. © 2020 Celebrity Net Worth / All Rights Reserved, © 2015 Celebrity Net Worth / All Rights Reserved, Tyra Banks Has A $90 Million Net Worth And Hates Spending Any Of It, Tyra Banks Asks $7.7 Million For Spanish Villa Reno In Beverly Hills.