You best believe EGOT winner John Legend will perform it. See you soon. Your email address will not be published. John Legend celebrates Juneteenth with his first album in nearly four years, Bigger Love. (The Legend …, Twenty-five years since her debut album, Monica is still in the Trenches. Exclusive: Brandy Talks Comeback Album, ‘Moesha’ Reboot, Biopic, & Much More! On her first …, Wale is lending his voice to the revolution. The singer will release his PARTYPACK tonight featuring a collection of …, Weezy meets the Woo. He turned his career into john and chrissy show. 3 songs are about his kids, and the rest are about bible…. Teigen promptly announced that she, too, would join the Instagram live-stream—because she had no choice in the matter. ", My friend Chris Martin did a lovely little concert from home today. This content is imported from Twitter. PARTYNEXTDOOR surprises fans with his PARTYPACK featuring a collection of rare songs that were previously not available on …, The Queen is back in her bag. Nearly four years have separated fans of John Legend from his latest studio album, ‘Darkness & Light,’ but the wait for a new body of work came to a close Friday (June 19) with the unveiling of ‘Bigger Love.’. has shared the tracklist for his 11th and final studio album The L.I.B.R.A …, PARTYNEXTDOOR is giving his day one fans something to celebrate. Published: Thursday 18th Jun 2020 by Rashad. On the bossy anthem, Ty celebrates the independent …, It's PARTY time. In an interview with Kevin Durant's podcast "The ETCs …, After a weekend full of birthday surprises, Cardi B surprised her fans by leaking a nude photo on social media. Luna and Miles Danced to John Legend's New Song, Chrissy Is Raising Miles as an "Ultimate Feminist", This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Robe party, @chrissyteigen? See you soon. I’m buying it if the album named bigger d-I-c-k-s and comes with john’s d pic. ", On Twitter, Legend shared that he was inspired by Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, writing, "My friend Chris Martin did a lovely little concert from home today. On Friday, the rap queen dropped her remix to Sada Baby's "Whole …, Ty Dolla $ign links with Jhené Aiko on his latest single "By Yourself." “The songs are inspired by the loves of my life: my wife, my family and the rich tradition of black music that has made me the artist I am.”, The EGOT winner, who recorded the album prior to the pandemic, hopes the music can heal in the midst of trying times. Nearly four years have separated fans of John Legend … We may earn commission from the links on this page. Emily Dixon is a British journalist who’s contributed to CNN, Teen Vogue, Time, Glamour, The Guardian, Wonderland, The Big Roundtable, Bust, and more, on everything from mental health to fashion to political activism to feminist zine collectives. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I'll be doing one tomorrow at 1pm Pacific time. ©Copyright 2020 Rap-Up.com. Six consecutive renditions of Vanderpump Rules star Scheana Shay's "Good As Gold"? The "WAP" rapper faced backlash for getting back with …, Nicki Minaj and Drake are back on good terms. Marie Claire participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. And he'll be covering the Office theme tune! John Legend will stream a concert from his home on Instagram Live this afternoon. Model …, Sean "Diddy" Combs is launching his own political party. Required fields are marked *. On …, Snoop Dogg is honoring Kobe Bryant with a new tattoo. In honor of Juneteenth, the D.C. rapper delivers his surprise EP, The …. All rights reserved. Ready to hear Legend … While his album continues to dominate the charts, Pop Smoke's estate has released a remix to "Iced …, Ariana Grande is about to embark on a new era. Two years since his last album, T.I. “I’m under no illusion that music can save the world or solve the world’s problems, but I’ve always turned to music to help me through tough times and I know many of you have done the same. https://t.co/ljLSqxKuIP. That’s why I couldn’t wait to release this album to the world.”, Cardi B and Offset are back on. Editors handpick every product that we feature. I'll be doing one tomorrow at 1pm Pacific time. “This album is more focused on joy, love, hope, and on optimism,” he stated. Plus 100,000 AM/FM radio stations featuring music, news, and local sports talk. All Rights Reserved. After much anticipation, Teyana Taylor returns with her long-awaited fourth album, which arrives on Juneteenth. The R&B icon has announced a release date for …, The Album is here. And while the chart-topping anthem set quite the foundation for the femcee’s hotly anticipated sophomore album, it looks like folk will have to wait awhile longer for the… Read More, Home | About TGJ | The Splash | The Word | Advertise | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | DMCA, © 2020 ThatGrapeJuice.net. Listen to free internet radio, news, sports, music, and podcasts. SHARES. I'm probably gonna go pantsless. Preceded by singles ‘Actions,’ ‘Conversations in the Dark,’ and its title track, look inside for the full taste of what the EGOT winner is serving with his sixth solo studio effort: Your email address will not be published. If you're currently self-isolating, you might want to set aside an hour or two from about 1 p.m. PT—because John Legend will live-stream a concert from his home on Instagram, and Chrissy Teigen has pledged to be there too. John Legend celebrates Juneteenth with his first album in nearly four years, Bigger Love. Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant, and 1 Cheeky Zoom Call, Marie Claire's Guide to the 2020 Election, Miu Miu Launches Upcycled Vintage Collection, The Trending Colors on the Spring '21 Runways, An Expert on How to Wear Eye Makeup Behind Glasses. #TogetherAtHome https://t.co/YZ8Y1W8esc. Stream John Legend’s Album ‘Bigger Love’ A Legend returns. Just a month after she filed for divorce from her estranged husband, the couple …, Nicki Minaj is mother to a baby boy. Delightfully, Teigen took Legend's suggestion of taking requests and very much ran with it, confirming a truly exceptional track list on her husband's behalf. returns with his 11th studio album The L.I.B.R.A. boring af. We'll try to get through this together! With less than three weeks until the election, the rap mogul has …, Cardi B is once again addressing critics over her relationship with Offset. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. The singer surprised fans by announcing that her sixth studio album …, Fans will have to wait until next year for Utopia. Listen to John Legend Radio free online. “This project has been a labor of love for me, something I’ve spent over a year conceiving and creating,” Legend said of the follow-up to 2016’s Darkness and Light. Chrissy Teigen will be there too—and she's curated an exceptional track list. “I think my last album [2016’s Darkness and Light] was kind of an album about being worried about being concerned and I definitely feel both. I’ll be there!! Stream: John Legend’s New Album ‘Bigger Love’ 43. 1-877-Kars-4-Kids? Cardi B Celebrates 28th Birthday In Las Vegas With Megan Thee Stallion,…, Nene Leakes Allegedly Wanted $125,000 To Appear At Cynthia Bailey’s Wedding, Beyonce Wishes Ashanti Happy 40th Birthday, Toni Braxton Slams Tamar’s Ex: ‘You Ferret…Leave My Family Alone!’, Lauryn Hill’s Daugther Selah Marley Claims Rihanna’s Savage X Fenty Copied Her…, Ally Brooke Memoir Reveals Fifth Harmony Almost Replaced Camila Cabello With Another…, T-Boz Talks TLC’s Legacy, Says “The Whole Industry Turned on Us” After…, ‘Respect’ First Look: Jennifer Hudson, Mary J. Blige, Forest Whitaker & More…, Performances: 2020 Billboard Music Awards [#BBMAs], Cardi B Explains Why She Took Offset Back, Cardi B Remains the ONLY Act in #BBMAs History to Win ‘Top…, Brandy To Perform At The 2020 Billboard Music Awards, Cardi B Reveals New Album Will Arrive In 2021, She’s Coming! …, Rihanna wowed fans with her stunning Savage x Fenty Vol. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, The Queen Made Prince Philip Quit Smoking, Chrissy Shared an Emotional Update on Instagram, Queen Elizabeth Honored with New Canadian Portrait, Katie Holmes' Is Taking Charge in Her Relationship. After giving birth to her first child last month, the 37-year-old rapper rapper …, Fans continue to patiently wait for Drake's new album Certified Lover Boy. Probably 10 songs are about his wife again…. Ariana Grande Confirms New Album Will Arrive “This Month”, Gal Gadot To Star As Cleopatra In New Blockbuster / Casting Divides…, Noah “40” Shebib Says Drake Is “Always Ready” to Drop His Next…, Normani Surpasses 2 Billion Streams on Spotify, New Song: Ty Dolla $ign & Jhene Aiko – ‘By Yourself’, Monica Confirms November Release Date for New Album #Trenches, » Read more about: Normani Surpasses 2 Billion Streams on Spotify  », Lauryn Hill’s Daugther Selah Marley Claims Rihanna’s Savage X Fenty Copied Her Concept, Dua Lipa’s ‘Break My Heart’ Now Platinum / ‘Levitating’ Finally Breaks Into Hot 100, TV Trailer: ‘Real Housewives Of Potomac’ [Season 5 / Episode 12]. he should stand by his words and stop acting like judge and jury when people are falsely accused, people he knows nothing about. Executive produced by Raphael Saadiq, the 16-track set is a “celebration of love, joy, sensuality, hope, and resilience,” and includes appearances from Jhené Aiko, Gary Clark Jr., Rapsody, Koffee, and Camper, with contributions from Anderson .Paak (“One Life”) and Charlie Puth (“I Do”).