Peter in one of the most powerful sermons given in the Bible commanded the people to “repent” (Greek for “metanoeō” to change one’s mind) and turn back (“turn back is the Greek word “epistrephō” meaning “to turn to” God).
Father, let every unbroken area in my life be broken, in the name of Jesus. Josiah also removed all the houses of the high places which were in the cities of Samaria, which the kings of Israel had made provoking the LORD; and he did to them just as he had done in Bethel. 9. “He will revive us after two days;He will raise us up on the third day,That we may live before Him. even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved).

Here we see that the law of the Lord is perfect and by the context of this chapter we know the psalmist is not writing about the Mosaic Law but the Ten Commandments. The law of the Lord is perfect, restoring the soul;The testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

I am exceedingly afflicted;Revive me, O Lord, according to Your word.

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies. 21. in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience. Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you?”, If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land, In the midst of the years revive it; in the midst of the years make it known; in wrath remember mercy, The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple, And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, correcting his opponents with gentleness.

Great are Your mercies, O Lord;Revive me according to Your ordinances. He also defiled Topheth, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter pass through the fire for Molech. Incline my heart to Your testimoniesAnd not to dishonest gain.read more.Turn away my eyes from looking at vanity,And revive me in Your ways.

But in the eighteenth year of King Josiah, this Passover was observed to the LORD in Jerusalem.

Prayer points with bible verses tags: powerful prayer points with bible verses pdf, prayer points with scripture references, prayer points with bible verses for the church, warfare prayer points with scriptures, effective prayer points with Bible verses, prayer point for divine favour, prayer points for breakthrough, prayer points for the church.
Bible Verses To Help You Spot Apostasy Or... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHGbKuZzq3E, Great Leaders Model Adaptability, Not Freedom from Anxiety. Your dead will live;Their corpses will rise.You who lie in the dust, awake and shout for joy,For your dew is as the dew of the dawn,And the earth will give birth to the departed spirits. They will mount up with wings like eagles. Jack is also the Senior Writer at What Christians Want To Know whose mission is to equip, encourage, and energize Christians and to address questions about the believer’s daily walk with God and the Bible. However, Hezekiah humbled the pride of his heart, both he and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, so that the wrath of the Lord did not come on them in the days of Hezekiah.

For we are slaves; yet in our bondage our God has not forsaken us, but has extended lovingkindness to us in the sight of the kings of Persia, to give us reviving to raise up the house of our God, to restore its ruins and to give us a wall in Judah and Jerusalem.