That you would never ever touch me again I tried to help you, it just made you mad I'm just glad I made it out without breaking down I feel so sad (I feel so sad) I tried to help you (I tried to help you) It just made you mad And I had no warning (I had no warning) About who you are (About who you are) I'm just glad I made it out without breaking down. And then ran so fucking far Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah You should be I'm so glad I never ever had a baby with you ‘Cause you can’t love nothing unless there’s something in it for you, I feel so sad That you would never ever touch me again I really meant well from the start I really meant well from the start If you find anything wrong in this song lyrics feel free to contact us. I’m so glad I never ever had a baby with you You should be You should be 'Bout who you are, Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah And then ran so fucking far And then ran so fucking far Oh, I feel so sorry (I feel so sorry) When asked about what inspired Halsey to write “You should be sad,” she responded with: Halsey also spoke about the music video having little references to her idols: During the week ending January 25, 2020, “You should be sad” debuted at #29 on the Hot 100. I feel so sad (I feel so sad) About who you are (About who you are) Hey-ey-ey-ey, yeah So there's some things I gotta say. And you can't fill the hole inside of you with money, drugs, and cars It just made you mad And then I’ll be on my way. → K-Translation About who you are (About who you are) I feel so sad I tried to help you It just made you mad And I had no warning About who you are About who you are Hey Hey Hey Hey 'Cause you're not half the man you think that you are And you can't fill the hole inside of you with money, drugs and cars I'm so glad I never ever had a baby with you About who you are I feel so sad It was released on 10 January, 2020. Playlist, Written by: Ashley Frangipane, Greg Kurstin, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. Got no anger, got no malice [Verse 1] I wanna start this out and say. Won’t see your alligator tears You should be → List of Artists Album: Manic. And I had no warning And then I’ll be on my way, No, you’re not half the man you think that you are I’m so glad I never ever had a baby with you I really meant well from the start CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Oh, I feel so sorry, I feel so sad And I had no warning about who you are Watch the full video of YOU SHOULD BE SAD song here – Take a broken man right in my hands And I had no warning (I had no warning) Just a little bit of regret. ‘Cause, no, I’ve had enough of them, Let me start this off by saying Includes chords, intro and strumming pattern. In 'You should be sad', Halsey sings about how lucky she is to have escaped an unfaithful ex. I feel so sad (I feel so sad) I’m so glad I never ever had a baby with you And you can’t fill the hole inside of you with money, girls and cars Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, 'Cause you're not half the man you think that you are About who you are (About who you are) So there’s some things I gotta say I’m so glad I never ever had a baby with you I’m so glad I never ever had a baby with you And I had no warning (I had no warning) Know nobody else will tell you Take a broken man right in my hands No, you're not half the man you think that you are I feel so sad I tried to help you So there's some things I gotta say It just made you mad ‘Cause you can’t love nothing unless there’s something in it for you, Oh, I feel so sorry And then put back all his parts, But you're not half the man you think that you are I'm so glad I never ever had a baby with you Halsey – You Should Be Sad Lyrics. With money, drugs, and cars Unless there's something in it for you, Oh, I feel so sorry, I feel so sad You should be Rather what Halsey is saying throughout is that she rather is the sad one. Gonna jot it down and then get it out And then ran so fucking far I’m so glad I never ever had a baby with you 17 Oct. 2020. I'm just glad I made it out without breaking down With money, drugs, and cars Dominic’s Interlude (Spanish Translation), Finally // Beautiful Stranger (Spanish Translation), Forever … (Is a Long Time)(Spanish Translation), SUGA’s Interlude (Indonesian Translation), SUGA’s Interlude (Portuguese Translation). You should be. You should be About who you are 'Cause you can't love nothing unless there's something in it for you You should be. Your email address will not be published. [Bridge] I tried to help you (I tried to help you) Song: You should be sad It just made you mad I'm so glad I never ever had a baby with you Got no anger, got no malice, Know nobody else will tell you Take a broken man right in my hands Just a little bit of regret. And you can’t fill the hole inside of you with money, drugs and cars 'Cause you can't love nothing And I had no warning (I had no warning) You should be sad https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/36719098/Halsey.