Upcoming Lyrics. I look up to the sky and say   I see Your face, You're beautiful, You're beautiful, You're beautiful Your bride will come together and we'll sing I see Your face in every sunrise The colors of the morning are inside Your eyes The world awakens in the light of the day I look up to the s You're beautiful, You're beautiful, I see you there hanging on a tree   You're beautiful more », Sheet Music  Soon we will be coming home I see Your face in every sunrise We are amazed in the light of the stars Phil Wickham – You're Beautiful Lyrics. We'll enter in as the wedding bells ring We have 6 albums and 72 song lyrics in our database. You’re beautiful. Popular Song Lyrics. Now you are sitting on Your heavenly throne This is just a preview! It's all proclaiming who You are We'll enter in as the wedding bells ring Now You are sitting on Your heavenly throne Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! I see Your face, Where planets are in motion and galaxies are bright Soon we will be coming home Where planets are in motion and galaxies are bright The world awakens in the light of the day Where death is just a memory and tears are no more You're beautiful, You're beautiful I see You there hanging on a tree You bled and then You died and then You rose again for me Now You are sitting on Your heavenly throne Soon we will be coming home You're beautiful, You're beautiful When we arrive at eternity's shore Where death is … STANDS4 LLC, 2020. 17 Oct. 2020. I see Your face in every sunrise The colors of the morning are inside Your eyes The world awakens in the light of the day I look up to the s I see Your face in every sunrise The colors of the morning are inside Your eyes The world awakens in the light of the day I look up to the sky and say  You’re beautiful, I see Your power in the moonlit night Where planets are in motion and galaxies are bright We are amazed in the light of the stars It’s all proclaiming who you are You’re beautiful, I see You there hanging on a tree You bled and then You died and then You rose again for me Now You are sitting on Your heavenly throne Soon we will be coming home You’re beautiful, When we arrive at eternity’s shore Where death is just a memory and tears are no more We’ll enter in as the wedding bells ring  Your bride will come together and we’ll sing You’re beautiful, I see Your face, I see Your face, I see Your face You’re beautiful, You’re beautiful, You’re beautiful. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. We'll enter in as the wedding bells ring I see Your face, When we arrive at eternity's shore When we arrive at eternity's shore Playlist. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

You bled and then you died and then you rose again for me starts and ends within the same node. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved.

You're Beautiful This song is by Phil Wickham and appears on the album Cannons (2007). The colors of the morning are inside Your eyes.