Why Won't You Love Me? [Verse 2: Calum & Michael] When I make me so damn easy to need? This is what I get for not wanting to forget Keep my head in them books, I'm sharp Tell me, baby, why (why) don't you need me (don't you need me) Why Won't You Love Me? Love me) Why don't you need me? But you don't care to know I'm smart 'Cause you must've bumped yo' head There's nothing not to need about (not to) me [Intro] I wanna go back to how we once had it those years ago But you said that last time, didn't you? Maybe you moved on But babe, I want you to be all mine You got your own spot reserved in my heart We're together all alone tonight Maybe you're just not the one (one) Why Won't You Love Me? ”Why Won’t You Love Me” is the 10th track on 5 Seconds of Summer’s new album, youngblood. Why Won't You Love Me? It's got me confused (need me?) But to be real, I don't think I could've said it enough Three missed calls at 2 AM When I make me so damn easy to need? It’s plain as day which I think is endearing, there’s no lyrical twist; it’s as raw as it gets which I personally love. They had written they “Why won’t you love me.” We had to extend on that lyrically so we wrote the verses and we wanted to lyrically serve the song as best we could. We get on the road, we go do the shows [Bridge - Mi-T]: "Don't worry, you won't be lonely" Why won't you love me? Aye I can't even tell if you notice me too I love the switching between Michael and I’s vocals in the second verse. Why won't you love me? How come you don't wanna be in love with me? Ever since I whipped it out, I be used to that You hold back the tears We fall in love for one night Switching into airplane mode again (There's nothing not to love), (About me) There's nothing not to love about me (about me) Maybe I'm crazy to say it (Love me) When I make me so damn easy to love? Why won't you love me? [Chorus - Mystique]: Baby, I just gotta know. But.. Why Won't You Love Me? Can you tell me why? A lotta girls notice me cause of this music Why Won't You Love Me? Nothin new with that I think that’s something that stays true to things we’ve done in the past. I got style and I got ass (hum) It comes with the hoes, it comes with the dough [Verse 1: Luke] Tell me, baby, why don't you need me We're together all alone tonight So helpless from the other side So why won't you love me? Heart is crying, I need to be loved What's wrong with me? I hold back the tears The first verse, it’s that feeling of I don’t ever see this person I love and we’re not really alright but I gotta go, I gotta do this thing that I love, I gotta pursue this thing. Maybe you and I could relive all the memories Before I went off to the city, girl But you don't seem to be in tune (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh), Why don't you love me? And I wanna know, if you're still around In about a week, I'm'a be back in town Your best girlfriend just got engaged Why Won't You Love Me? You just wanna fuck me? Maybe I misunderstood I've been gone too damn long You're with me on the other side I think anyone that’s away from a loved one can really relate to it. Cause that's just how it goes Me, the kids, and the dog is gone [Chorus: Luke & All] But babe, I want you to be all mine The time disappears Mi-T recounts his experience of falling for a woman and nearly having love in his grasp, but losing her. (love me?) All that it took was that one fight with you Maybe these feelings are all mine Marquee Memories: Lukas Graham Reminisces Seeing Beyoncé & Jay-Z Concert, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, POPULAR SONG: Beyoncé, Shatta Wale, Major Lazer – "ALREADY" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Baby, I just gotta know You told me it's so hard to be lonely I'm cool with that Baby, I just gotta know [Pre-Chorus: Calum & Michael] Why Won't You Love Me? Why Won't You Love Me? Why Won't You Love Me? Or maybe you're just plain (plain-plain-plain)... Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Why Won't You Love Me? Why won't you love me? [Chorus - Mystique]: I'd hate to see you come home Why Won't You Love Me? Maybe that's the problem with me Why Won't You Love Me? Can I come through? (oh-uh-oh-uuuuh), I got beauty, I got heart Hey, yeah! Tell me, baby, why don't you love me (why don't you) Tell me I'll do anything, I'll be anything I still love you, I'm sorry And I'm gonna make it up to you, baby I'm gonna love you just the way you need to be loved I'm gonna love you just the way … You say you never heard, you're late to get to work and then And you don't even care to care... (looka here). [Bridge - Mi-T]: Calum: “…who did “She Looks So Perfect.” It was our first time working with Jake in about 3 years. Maybe these feelings are all mine I'm cool with that Why Won't You Love Me? It comes with the hoes, it comes with the dough Why Won't You Love Me? (Love me) I make me so damn easy to love? Staring back as if to say Why won't you love me? The place we like to go and you take yourself home again Why Won't You Love Me? (to love? I wanted to be more than one night to you You just wanna fuck me? (to need? Uhn, to), (Uhn) I got beauty, I got class [Chorus: All] Why Won't You Love Me? Like we never got to do (Love me) When I make me so damn easy to love? Maybe I misunderstood I hold on to you and you hold on to me But you don't never use it Can you tell me why, my love? All I need to know is why? You better sit down and look around Check my credentials Keep you happy with the nasty things I do Cause that's just how it goes So helpless from the other side Copyright: Writer(s): Beyonce Knowles, Eddie Smith Iii, Jesse Rankins, Jonathan Wells, Solange Knowles, Angela Beyince Lyrics Terms of Use. No, no, there's nothing not to love (no no) about me (to love) Luke: “Why Don’t You Love Me” was produced with a man, the man, the myth, the legend, Jake Sinclair… [Chorus - Mystique]: We fall in love for one night Tell me, baby, why don't you love me (why don't you) So why won't you love me? (love me?) Why won't you love me? (About me) I'm lovely. You're with me on the other side Tell me, baby, why don't you need me Few drinks deep at a table for one The place we like to go and you take yourself home again Three missed calls at 2 AM You say you never heard, you're late to get to work and then Why Won't You Love Me? Ever since I whipped it out, I be used to that So why won't you love me? What can I do to be perfect for you? So why won't you love me? It tells the story of two lovers who are struggling to cope with being separated constantly. (love me?) But sometimes The lyrics are beautiful, it means a lot to me, it means a lot to us. We fall in love for one night Why Won't You Love Me? I give you everything you want, everything you need When I make me so damn easy to need? We fall in love for one night Nothin new with that Never satisfied [Verse 1 - Mi-T]: Lyrics: : / In about a week, I'm'a be back in town / And I wanna know, if you're still around / Can I come through? I'm cool with that Cause that's just how it goes We get on the road, we go do the shows Why Won't You Love Me? Love that I'm not fit for, but I'll never forfeit Aye Can you tell me why, my love? Sometimes I can't help but wonder if you're worth the pain Every time I listen to it, I think it’s something else and I think there’s some sort of magic in finding that in a song. But sometimes (N-n-n-n-n-no), I got moves in your bedroom You don't even notice that (that)... Why don't you love me? Now what you're sayin is you don't wanna see me again [Bridge: All] Can you tell me why, my love? Press my cheek against the glass I wanna spend a little time with you (need me?) But I'm stuck on you I constantly struggle with finding complacency in relationships because of the constant leaving and being away and having your dream come to life and pursuing it relentlessly is something that is a blessing and a curse sometimes. You just wanna fuck me? [Verse 3 - Mi-T]: Why Won't You Love Me Lyrics: I float around this empty house / With ghosts from when you came around / But none of them fulfill me like you do / And after all this time, I don't know why … Why? And I think you do Why? Baby, I just gotta know Can you tell me why? Why won't you love me the way I need to be loved? Ashton: Jake Sinclair, he has a close relationship with Rivers from Weezer. We fell in love for the last time No, no, (about me) there's nothing not to need about (not to) me (about me) You imagine when you close your eyes But baby, I just gotta know Tell me, baby, why don't you love me (why don't you) Maybe I'm crazy to say it Why won't you love me? Few drinks deep at a table for one Cause half the time, baby Why Won't You Love Me? Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: N-n-now, honey Why don't you love me? [Pre-Chorus: Luke] Even your friends say I'm a good woman (easy to love), (Lo-love to love me? We're not alright but I'll pretend