Portrayed By https://greenhouse-academy.fandom.com/wiki/Jackie_Sanders?oldid=33230, Jackie is the Greenhouse Academy counterpart of. Greenhouse Academy is a tween drama television series released by Netflix. Jackie and Max work to find clues about Emma's disappearance and try to make a spiral to dehypnotize Brooke. Romances: Jackie is viewed by most (including Jason) as a criminal or trouble. Jackie Sanders "Your really something, Maximillian Miller..."- Jackie Sanders in Private Screening Along the way, Jackie develops feelings for Max but doesn't want to admit it and becomes jealous of Emma. Jackie Sanders, played by Jessica Amlee, is one of the main characters and a member of The Ravens in Greenhouse Academy. She has a dotting of freckles on her face, and wears natural makeup and nothing dramatic. She has brown, hooded eyes and plump lips. Intimacy Level Started Dating After watching Season 3, one Greenhouse Academy fan tweeted, "Might write a fanfic about #GreenhouseAcademy and how Season 3 would have been with Jackie" to express their feelings about losing the character. Join the community.

We can also see Jackie and Max try to bring back the satellite in the end. Emma Geller Kissed Home They then proceed to kiss. Age: She takes advantage of Max by using a paperclip from his bag to break out of the handcuffs and stop the rock music being played by Leo Cruz.

Living on the coast of California, she knows how to surf. Benjamin PapacJessica Amlee. Adapted from the Israeli television show 'The Greenhouse', 'Greenhouse Academy' is set in an elite boarding school in California and follows the students of the school with the same name as they tackle life-threatening mysteries while staying on top of their courses I can't really help with things lesson ways but life advice so... Yeah that's me.. Amlee who plays the role of Jackie Sanders on the Netflix's teen drama has signed with the talent management firm, V2M. She walked into the exam room in handcuffs and is placed next to Max Miller. But after Emma leaves the Greenhouse, he and Jackie become an unstoppable team and Max starts to realise that he likes Jackie as more than a friend. She has a dotting of freckles on her face, and wears natural makeup and nothing dramatic. Throughout the show, she is seen to be wearing grunge outfits which possibly reflects her past.

Jackie is a part of Team Eureka. Hi, I am a raven. Jessica Amlee She is the American counterpart to Dina Navon. Later she retakes the exam out of handcuffs at the same time Hayley Woods did.

I can't really help with things lesson ways but life advice so... Yeah that's me.. Food, being alone, gaming,Rock musoc kinda, People bringing up my past, my past, people being whiny, annoying people. Jackie Sanders

After the challenge she heads to the party and discovers her sketchbook has been ruined by a glass of punch being spilt on her bag.

Another tweeted that they are "still rooting for Jackie and Max," despite her no longer being on the show, including in Season 4.

Hi, I am a raven. In S4, we find out Jackie had apparently broke up with him, and he begins to fall in love with a Emma sadly. Name:

Jackie Sanders is an American teenage girl with pale skin and blond, mid- length, wavy hair. Greenhouse Academy spoilers ... And then I went in again and I tested with Ben who plays Max and the rest is history. She has brown, hooded eyes and plump lips. He finds her on the beach and confessed to being in love with her. Nickname(s) Jackie Sanders is an American teenage girl with pale skin and blond, mid- length, wavy hair. She is also very secretive, but as she spends more and more time at the Greenhouse, she opens up a bit more and makes some friends with her fellow Ravens. Based on the Israeli television series The Greenhouse (Ha-Hamama), created by Giora Chamizer, the series was adapted for international audiences by Chamizer and Paula Yoo. "Your really something, Maximillian Miller..."-.

Created by Giora Chamizer. With Ariel Mortman, Finn Roberts, Chris O'Neal, Cinthya Carmona. Greenhouse Academy Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community.

https://greenhouse-academy.fandom.com/wiki/Max_and_Jackie?oldid=33203. Portrayed By: - PR12788924 The biggest and most active amino for the netflix show, Greenhouse Academy! Quote Their full names are Max Miller and Jackie Sanders. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. He even rejects Emma in the last episode of Season 2 because he it dawns on him that he likes Jackie. e of humor. Max Miller (ex-boyfriend) Max and Jackie are one of the main relationships of Greenhouse Academy.Their full names are Max Miller and Jackie Sanders.. Throughout the show, she is seen to be wearing grunge outfits which possibly reflects her past. As with all the Ravens, she wear red, blue, white branded clothing most of the time. Mackie, Jax Jackie enjoys playing video games and has her first conversation with Max Miller about her hand possibly numbing and that he sleeps on a wheat pillow, proceeding to mock him. Read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to get more information and learn how to set up your preferences. Jackie and Max Miller work to figure out why Emma disappeared from the Greenhouse. She can also be seen as rude, sarcastic, and prefers to be alone. First Met 17 As with all the Ravens, she wear red, blue, white branded clothing most of the time. Initially in Season 1, Jackie tries to help Max talk to Emma and ask her out, she even suggested that Max should ask if Emma would like to watch the satellite launch with him, but over time it is shown that Jackie has developed feelings for Max, who doesn't notice them as he likes Emma.

Jessica Amlee of Netflix's Greenhouse Academy signs with management firm, V2M. She has a very quick wit, and a sens. Max and Jackie are one of the main relationships of Greenhouse Academy. Pilot

Almost a year after their astronaut mother's tragic death, brother and sister Hayley and Alex Woods begin to attend an elite boarding school for future leaders. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Into Greenhouse Academy Amino? The first season of the series was released on Netflix on September 8, 2017. Club or House: However they … Jackie is first introduced as a bank robbing juvenile delinquent, who is given another chance by being accepted into the Greenhouse. She later takes part in the opening challenge digging in the sand on the beach with everyone else. 'Greenhouse Academy' Season 3: Release date, plot, cast, and everything you need to know about the Netflix tween drama. The Ravens Rivals This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content. Max and Jackie Greenhouse Academy Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community.