Ohhhhh, Flatline - Where Did I Go Wrong Lyrics. So Im searching for the answers, All I wanted to do was be a man to you All the joy that you have brought to me Make you dance like I do? Ohhhh, And how can I make it right? artist: "Lsg", Tell me what I gotta do? I thought that we were fine, /* paroles2chansons.com - Above Lyrics */ Where did i go wrong It's a mystery to me Where did i go wrong And how could it be To much information comming from everywhere Ooh but there's no one who can tell me why life can be so unfair

Where did I go wrong 'Cuz you're driving me crazy, crazy, crazy. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) I remember when you gave a damn about me Now Im here just wondering. Ohhh, You know I wanna make it right, And I keep wondering, wondering. But i thought we'd be together, Maybe I was being the fool,

Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Come on, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (function() { Where did I go wrong Si vous souhaitez voir vos artistes préférés sur scène, nous vous proposons également un service de billetterie en ligne pour l'achat de vos places de concerts, Découvrez notre sélection de chanson pour garder de la bonne humeur pendant le confinement !

You know you're in my heart, Copyright: Writer(s): Anthony Curtis, Harlem Wilson, Herschel Small, Marvin Prosper, Jeffrey Chea, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; You know Im wanting you, You took a part of me and, Where did I go wrong to make it like this No warmth in your body, no touch in your kiss Holding you now, hurts more than it should If I let you go, girl, you'll be gone for good I thought you had saved me, the love that you gave me The sweetest loving in all of the land But you've taken my heart, and you've torn it apart where did i go wrong? You know I wanna make it right,

adunit_id: 39383896,

'Bout the only way you can leave me by myself, Was it something your girlfriend said I did?

And I thought we'd stay together, (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Places de Concerts Feelgood Music, Paroles2Chansons dispose d’un accord de licence de paroles de chansons avec la, Société des Editeurs et Auteurs de Musique, Sech - Relación (Remix) traduction, Drake - Laugh Now Cry Later traduction, Dj Khaled - Popstar traduction. Away, no explanation

You told me not to wait,

You'd never leave our happy home. I worked so hard to keep us together

Now I think I would do anything, Uh huh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Whatever it was that makes you wanna leave And I can still remember, And maybe you can just tell me. I never thought that we'd be apart, Where did I go wrong Was my love too strong Where did I go wrong Was my love too strong I remember the nights when I'd walk you home And steal a kiss or two You would always tell me you could walk alone You would insist I would always know You'd want me to go But I stayed around Cause, girl, I just knew for sure that true love I had found }; You said you want to be free, Back the way they used to be, girl, Tell me where did I go wrong

Make you dance like I do? Tell me where did I go wrong? Just to have you again, Where did I go wrong? Cause I didn't see this comin', }; song: "Where+Did+I+Go+Wrong", And now I wish that things could go Baby, I'm sorry, I wish you would tell me

Although we're miles apart, div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Copyright: Writer(s): Manuel LonnieSeal Jr, Manuel Lonnie Seal, Jermaine Dupri, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. /* paroles2chansons.com - Below Lyrics */ Until you told me you had to get away

Where did i go wrong, Ohhh, Ohhhhh, Girl when you went away, You took a part of me and, You told me not to wait, You said you want to be free, But i thought we'd be together, Never thought that i'd be here alone, I used to think you would never, You'd never leave our happy home.

song: "Where+Did+I+Go+Wrong", document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Where did i go wrong, Let me know who you know You know I wanna make it right, })(); [JD] And make you come back to me

Do you have a answer for me, baby?

You must be in a situation somewhere else, Gotta be Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Where did I go wrong? L.S.G. And how can I make it right? Huh? Tell me where did i go wrong?

Cuz never in my wildest dreams did I think you would leave. Where did I go wrong 'cause you're driving me crazy, crazy, crazy All I wanted to do Was be a man to you Come on, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Who you know But maybe I was blind,

Where did I go wrong? And everything was cool. (function() { L.S.G. Tell me where did I go wrong? var opts = {

X3. so wrong Ev

every day I struggle, gotta move on laws tryna catch me with a pocket full of stones where did i go wrong? Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Who you know make you dance like I do? 'Cuz you're driving me crazy, crazy, crazy, Everything was cool yesterday Did I party too much for you, girl? Didn't realize I pushed you away.

I used to think you would never,

Or was it just a misconception of the life I live