Nor does Ruvati, which backs its sinks with a limited lifetime warranty. The specs look good. You can find it at Home Depot. As a mainstream kitchen sink provider, Ruvati sinks are acceptable all over the world. They are enclosed in a soft fabric bag then packed in thick Styrofoam. My sink has very rounded corners. And, utility sinks are mostly made up of stainless steel. But one factor that we often overlook is the brand name, and according to many experts, getting a sink from a reputed brand won’t ever let your investment go in vain. Its 16 gauge stainless steel, with sound guard and comes with bottom grids. We don't think the company's stainless sinks are much of a bargain any longer but we have no concerns about the quality of the products. The company was established before Ruvati. Natural stone is touched and felt in 80% solid granite, cigrinit content. The drain is set back allowing me more space under my sink for trash, etc. I would get the scratch resistant finish. Thanks so much for the feedback. I'm thinking that in fairly short order the bronze will begin to acquire a patina, and just kind of blend into the room. It came with a colander, bottom grid, and cutting board. Super silence rubber pad are covered in Stone Guard. It might be smarter to put the money into a fund that leads to doing a complete redo. Sink made with heavy 16 - Gauge or 18 - Gauge steel. Utility sinks are bigger in size compared to kitchen sink or bathroom sink. appreciate the comments here. Stainless steel in general does take a lot of stains. I am a Tasmanian devil in the kitchen so being too particular is out of the question. The bottom rinse grid prevents most of the scratches that the sink would get otherwise from daily use. The Cure for Houzz Envy: Kitchen Touches Anyone Can Do, 6 Clever Kitchen Storage Ideas Anyone Can Use, The Good House: An Experience to Remember, The Cure for Houzz Envy: Laundry Room Touches Anyone Can Do, The Cure for Houzz Envy: Bathroom Touches Anyone Can Do, The Cure for Houzz Envy: Guest Room Touches Anyone Can Do, Budget Decorator: 8 Ways to Make Old Furniture Look Brand New, Experience the Holidays at Frank Lloyd Wright's Home and Studio, World of Design: A Tokyo Exhibit Experiments With the Future of ‘Home’, Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery, New to Kitchens? Sink Dimension - 32.37 * 20.5 (Exterior) , Left Bowl Depth Is 7.38 and Right Bowl Depth is 9 (Interior Design). The sink story was really scary. I looked at the similar sink from Kraus. Regarding the stainless finish - it seems fine to me but I am happy with a clean sink and don't care if it's polished. Also, the clips did not fit well underneath. I wish I would have ordered something else! A good looking kitchen is a great way to impress your family and friends. I do love having a big single basin. Amazon only charges for return shipping which came out to around $35 for me. Need advice for Kraus Kitchen sink finish. UPC and cUPC certified by IAPMO, which meets the US and Canada plumbing standards, including ANSI and CSA. SHOP The Heart of the Home The kitchen is the heart of the home and the sink is the functional centerpiece. Like most Chinese manufacturers of stainless steel sinks, XinHe has been affected by an anti-dumping penalty by the International Trade Commission in response to a complaint by Elkay. Designed and manufactured in Switzerland. I think the Kohler has the drains better situated at the back of the sink, but I don't think that alone justifies spending $400 more. I was nervous about ordering it because I hadn't seen many reviews. I'm not going to do this on this project but if I was really wanting a look, that would make me feel O.K. So, they are more durable and easy to clean. How to determine which setup works best for you, Look to a stainless steel sink for durability and sleek aesthetics at a budget-minded price, Streamline cooking prep and cleanup with integrated sink racks, baskets, inventive cutting boards and more, Single-bowl, double-bowl and prep sinks in a variety of materials and finishes, Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week, Learn all about mounting styles, handles, finishes and quality to get the kitchen faucet that best fits your needs, Learn the differences among 8 styles of bathroom sinks, and find the perfect one for your space, Have all the options for ovens, with or without cooktops and drawers, left you steamed? I'm going to try to do a peachy color by painting the walls a warm yellow, then glazing lightly with red. The two were very comparable in quality but I liked the brushed finish on the Ruvati sink, and the price was better. Kitchen sinks are an important part of your kitchen, A good sink will enhance the design of your kitchen, and it will become the center point of the kitchen. Kraus is also a USA based brand that produces mainly kitchen and bathroom products. The finish is a satin look, and it is a quiet sink with the 16 gauge steel. So, they are more durable and easy to clean. I am really happy with it! Anyone out there have a bronze countertop of sink in the kitchen? Seal, seal, seal sounds like a good mantra. They have a team of experts which research for new design ideas and customer demands. I'm remodeling a condo in two+ rooms of what was originally an 1880 industrial-age mansion.