O*��?�����f�����`ϳ�g���C/����O�ϩ�+F�F�G�Gό���z����ˌ��ㅿ)����ѫ�~w��gb���k��?Jި�9���m�d���wi獵�ޫ�?�����c�Ǒ��O�O���?w| ��x&mf������ endobj "We never, ever from the beginning ever wanted to do a spin-off [...] we never wanted to be part of that, because it so rarely works," Kauffman told EW. Indeed, as Monica and Chandler geared up for the suburban life, Ross and Rachel decided to get together at last, and Phoebe and Mike made plans to grow their family, their need to rely on the group setting to hash out their issues seemed to wane. Even though Phoebe and Mike were looking to expand their budding family —and even though Ross and Rachel were getting back together, too — none of the main characters wanted to take over the apartment. �=�{�[�r(��AJZ��ق;"K�|J�&�5N��R�� �� z�`�,�,E�@.��l�# ��{B��u��K>�ҕ3j�C�'��誅�M�:�ux����!KO2]�־⪙t���6����)�"�-/\��T ��t�;���rNhu'b�I�/H�;0�� �m���%�x�Q�o�Y�4f���q��5�Hlk�� `��B��|�H;)8�#.dCQ�m0�h�� s��V���[�p&1{��[�S���z���$��0��b)�F��2L�C���)3�%�C6�6��h� In other words, they may never sit around the coffee shop humming together or strike up a game of Bamboozled again, but theirs is still a happy ending. endobj (x4) Because we are your friends You'll never be alone again Ooh... come on! Would more Friends fans have tuned in? �͝��L��TȨ��]����M���Bc0�$4s"�:�A.� So many artists have songs about friendships, having a good time and living your best life. A1�v�jp ԁz�N�6p\W� p�G@ endobj Jack learns one of his friends left the sledge on "Fools Hill", and how bad they talk about whomever took it; Mr. Browne gives "Your deeds are your monuments" as the January precept in class. 859 /StemV 0 /XHeight 645 /MaxWidth 1640 /FontFile2 18 0 R >> x��wTS��Ͻ7��" %�z �;HQ�I�P��&vDF)VdT�G�"cE��b� �P��QDE�݌k �5�ޚ��Y�����g�}׺ P���tX�4�X���\���X��ffG�D���=���HƳ��.�d��,�P&s���"7C$ 9 ����0��J�� ی��`��֚�h'nl3ǧwі764�'> ,k���a���m�����Kd=F\N[)�n�$�l4�v%�M���2]��o����Vg:���������F�Z}~��鎔Eh���� v��������o9_��K�T\. As we learned in the last episode, it was a home for every one of them at some point in their lives. x�ZxTE�>U���$�'I��\� ��yt�@�nP�$Q ��7$����td>uwf���(7�8vV1Y]�dw�A�׬����oWv�G�F�޿�ݐLƏ�t�v���Ωs�ԩS��vw���&J�n�ȳ"ж��kbP�vC��h;����!�d�ğ�k[��h���^������jn However, it wasn't just about ending their journeys; it was also about beginning new ones. "But by then I was gone from the network, and of course, storywise that couldn't happen." (1:22) 2 0 obj endobj Jack and Mr. Toshman exchange letters about the beating of Julian. "We always knew that we basically had to end with them leaving Monica and Chandler's apartment," co-creator Marta Kauffman explained. As Friends writer David Crane told Entertainment Weekly, "Friends started as the time in your life when your friends are your family, so what's at the heart of the episode is six friends going off in different directions." Looking for a rock song sung by a man, not your typical rock song it’s got a steady beat and is quite well known but can’t for life of me remember the words. (0:43) Auggie talks about how much he loves Halloween. While Monica quickly got on board with her surprise second addition, Chandler simply had to have one more moment of hesitation about the news to cap off the many times he'd been unsure about fatherhood — or his progression into adulthood in general — with Monica calmly talking him into accepting his new reality. All rights reserved, whether or not they were actually on a break, sit around the coffee shop humming together. (x8) Because we are your … Then, who can forget when Rachel decided to fly to London unannounced to try and stop his marriage to Emily. It's soft piano melody which I can't hear in any OST, Whats the song when Daisy (the dog) has died and the father is sitting at the dining table in the dark crying? The fact that Joey ended up happening also had no influence on the script, as David Crane insisted, "That was its own thing. /Rotate 0 >> (0:38) Auggie and Jack walk home and spend a lot of time together. As David Schwimmer reflected to San Francisco Gate, "We all end up with a sense of a new beginning and the audience has a sense that it's a new chapter in the lives of all these characters." (1:31) Auggie makes some new friends at camp. << /Type /Page /Parent 3 0 R /Resources 6 0 R /Contents 4 0 R /MediaBox [0 0 612 792] :), Can somebody verify the last 2 songs from the end credits? And don't even get us started on the issue of whether or not they were actually on a break. �j�����Τ���:U��Kǐz!rgk���"�#R/#%� So, when Monica and Chandler decided to move into a house, the place that had been such a hot commodity for the six — and was even involved a betting war between the girls and the guys one time — was suddenly available to new occupants. Monica and Chandler's fertility struggles throughout the last couple of seasons of Friends were heartbreakingly real for Courteney Cox, who endured a series of miscarriages before turning to in vitro fertilization to have her daughter Coco with then-husband David Arquette. Post College, Greenvale, NY - December 1975), Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life. endstream (0:07) Auggie's observations on shoes and what they might tell about their wearers, (0:12–0:19) In other words, Phoebe might've had a wild imagination — even believing her dead mom had resurfaced as a cat — but the events of the show weren't part of that. << /Type /Pages /MediaBox [0 0 612 792] /Count 1 /Kids [ 2 0 R ] >> Lots & lots of 'Thank you's'!!! << /Length 17 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> So, what better way to sew things up for them than to turn back to the same locale that had caused them so many setbacks in the past? "August Pullman" gets asked to walk onto the stage by Mr. Toshman to receive an award. I think, I’m not too sure, it goes something like “he was a … [7A�\�SwBOK/X/_�Q�>Q�����G�[��� �`�A�������a�a��c#����*�Z�;�8c�q��>�[&���I�I��MS���T`�ϴ�k�h&4�5�Ǣ��YY�F֠9�=�X���_,�,S-�,Y)YXm�����Ěk]c}džj�c�Φ�浭�-�v��};�]���N����"�&�1=�x����tv(��}�������'{'��I�ߝY�)� Σ��-r�q�r�.d.�_xp��Uە�Z���M׍�v�m���=����+K�G�ǔ����^���W�W����b�j�>:>�>�>�v��}/�a��v���������O8� � stream endobj stream (1:07) (0:29) Via meets Justin for the first time. Ⱦ�h���s�2z���\�n�LA"S���dr%�,�߄l��t� In the end, the only friend whose future was not made clear by the series finale was Joey, and, since he wound up being the center of the show's only spin-off Joey, that open end might have seemed intentional. 2612 12 0 obj ��.3\����r���Ϯ�_�Yq*���©�L��_�w�ד������+��]�e�������D��]�cI�II�OA��u�_�䩔���)3�ѩ�i�����B%a��+]3='�/�4�0C��i��U�@ёL(sYf����L�H�$�%�Y�j��gGe��Q�����n�����~5f5wug�v����5�k��֮\۹Nw]������m mH���Fˍe�n���Q�Q��`h����B�BQ�-�[l�ll��f��jۗ"^��b���O%ܒ��Y}W�����������w�vw����X�bY^�Ю�]�����W�Va[q`i�d��2���J�jGէ������{�����׿�m���>���Pk�Am�a�����꺿g_D�H��G�G��u�;��7�7�6�Ʊ�q�o���C{��P3���8!9������-?��|������gKϑ���9�w~�Bƅ��:Wt>���ҝ����ˁ��^�r�۽��U��g�9];}�}��������_�~i��m��p���㭎�}��]�/���}������.�{�^�=�}����^?�z8�h�c��' Ross didn't get the answer he wanted right away, of course, but, once Rachel realized she wanted a forever with him too, she went back to Ross. endobj Of course, there had to be a touch more drama before the happy ending could happen... To get Ross and Rachel together again after so much stalling, the showrunners had to think big.