This movie was a very bad choice and no one should see it. this movie will appeal to very few. Two college freshmen form an unlikely bond during their first holiday break home. She's a fan of Shane Dawson's YouTube work and I'd never heard of him. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I bought this on a whim because i love Shane Dawson. Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2018. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This film is supposed to be for teens but it manages to be both completely immature, and also completely inappropriate for any audience. I can see why the original producers wanted to remove their names from the film. Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2018. Hard to watch, and that's putting it nicely. Horrible movie. My 14 year old niece and I watched this movie together. It's like an independent/student film with an amazing camera. Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2015. The writing was excellent for this type of rom-com feel, and Shane is amazing. 'Not Cool' is currently available to rent, purchase, or stream via subscription on iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, VUDU, Microsoft Movies & TV, FandangoNOW, Redbox, Tubi, and Amazon . I feel bad writing this, but outside the fans of Shane Dawson (not quite sure how he has fans if this is representative of what he makes on youtube?) I wish I could give this a negative score. We love that raunchy comedy that Shane goes for in his work. Shane Dawson is racist, ableist, homophobic or sexist in almost every poor attempt at humor he makes, but it's still evident he put more effort into the 'jokes' than he did with the actual plot. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It’s funny, dramatic and something you can tell was created by Shane . Oh well. I only watched it because I wanted to see just how bad of a movie Shane Dawson could make and I wasn’t disappointed. The movie is kinda racy and more sexually charged than I expected. But going through the whole movie, I saw a story about people who are dealing with discovering who they truly are and how to make that work in the world. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. I will be ordering it for my collection! However this movie has horrendous acting, writing, and lacks a purpose outside of telling jokes that 5 year olds may find funny. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.