Crazy Heart is available to watch and stream, download, buy on demand at Amazon Prime, Hulu, Apple TV+, Starz, Amazon, Vudu, Google Play, iTunes, YouTube VOD online. Often too quiet for its own good, this film doesn't even play up its already fairly forgettable score all that much, let alone its song soundtrack, but when those tunes come into play, although plenty of them run together, and often don't impress all that thoroughly, lyrically or musically, they consistently entertain, to one degree or another, with sheer charm, alone. His performance alone is the film's greatest asset and it's what makes this film such a treat to watch. This turn from the perennially settled and contented Bridges is pure acting. The film was produced by Informant Media and Butchers Runs Films, and distributed by Fox Searchlight Pictures. Filled with great music and an especially terrific performance from Jeff Bridges, Crazy Heart is a truly enjoyable watch. Coming Soon. Yeah, the film is nothing short of a let-down to me, but by no means is it a misfire, being rather misguided in a lot of ways, but nonetheless inspired in enough other places to endear, perhaps even musically. Was the salesman threatenin' to shoot your dog? ". | Top Critics (49) |, February 19, 2010 Don’t worry, it won’t take long. Perhaps the conventions would be easier to get past if it wasn't for, well, first off, the cold spells in storytelling bite which I will talk more about later, as well as, of all things, occasions in which storytelling gets too carried away with dramatic momentum, to the point of reaching subtlety issues, of which there are only so many, though still enough, and in enough key places, to shake the genuineness of this drama with melodrama. Looking to watch 'Crazy Heart' on your TV or mobile device at home? This is a well done film that I really enjoyed. drama, Scott Cooper's debut performance as a writer-director is shaky, make no mistake, and it's really hard to get invested in this drama because of that, yet there's always something charming about Cooper's sense of heart, kept pumping by effective moments that, to be honest, thrive on Cooper's work with a strong cast. Searching for a streaming service to buy, rent, download, or view the Scott Cooper-directed movie via subscription can be difficult, so we here at Moviefone want to do right by you. | Rating: 3/5