Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. View detailed chart stats and album information with videos. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

One of my favorite albums so I'm pretty bummed. Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2016. I am very pleased that they released this album on vinyl, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 20, 2018. Walking on a Dream is the debut studio album by Australian electronic music duo Empire of the Sun, released on 3 October 2008 by Capitol Records. Return! It recalls Motown, Prince, and the wierdness of 80s New Wave (electronic) acts like Flock of Seagulls all wrapped up in a new post, "post modern" sound that offers something truely original. Really nice gatefold and booklet. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Looking forward to hearing more from you in the future. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. The clear vinyl is really special, and the sound quality is great. Walking on a Dream is the debut studio album by Australian electronic music duo Empire of the Sun, released on 3 October 2008 by Capitol Records. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Reminiscent of Billy Idol days but much more complex, rich and futuristic.

referencing Walking On A Dream, LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Blu, 2547369734 The copy I received is quite warped, but luckily it does not effect sound quality or play in any way. Copy I received was warped. Best cd in my life right now 2017.

A mixture of Pop Music, Dance and Electro Music, all put together in, in my humble opinion, an ingenious way. Also there's some odd black looking burn mark in the middle of the clear album. Their debut album, Walking on a Dream, was released on 4 October 2008, and has been certified platinum in Australia. On the vinyl quality-- it's very good. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. I'm so glad EOTS finally re-issued this classic on vinyl.

Sticker on front does not come off clean. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By, Written-By, 3097622, 5099930976221, 50999 235403 2 3, 50999-23, 50999 235 40323, 5099923540323, CDVIR 227, Walking On A Dream, LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Cle, 2547371447, Walking On A Dream, LP, Album, Gat, 5099945814815, Walking On A Dream, LP, Album, Ltd, RE, 180, 6797019, Walking On A Dream, LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Blu, 2547369734. There live nuances to this I never noticed before on the new ones and CD. Walking on a Dream runs an interesting gamut, sampling equally from hip-hop ("Swordfish Hotkiss Night"), arty synth pop ("Standing on the Shore"), and all the stops in between. Released in 2008. This was introduced to me by my cousin back in 2007, and from then on purchased their digital album. Dynamic!

I have sent many as gifts. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 16, 2020. Had a tiny bit of surface noise here and there and a bit of tone arm wiggle. Start with their style...these Aussies have some crazy garbs and headgear...the lead singer's voice is so high pitched you think it's a woman singing at times....but when you put it all together w/the synthesizer, it works. In a similar vein to The Pet Shop Boys, they combine electronic sounds and harmonies with that wonderful electro voice,this album is definitely a hit with me.