Don't be stupid. You're powerless, there's nothing you can do

She don't need boots anything she wears will do You look so good under me, Baby I ain't got much Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. The tracks you see on me she left behind She likes to step on poor old hearts like mine And there are no exceptions to her rule Oh she'll do you like she did me she'll walk all over you She'll walk across your heart and all of your pride I know these things I can't make you believe

That girl is a taser, her power is true She knows a boy in deep is a boy to keep She likes to step on poor old hearts like mine Lyrics to 'She'll Walk All Over You' by Wilburn Brothers.

Ain't no woman in the world I know You know she walks over you Take off the high heels and let down your hair (Young - Young - Scott) Look out baby I'm runnin' high Take a chance with me give it a try Ain't no woman in the world I know I'm wanna walk all over you

Oh she'll do you like she did me she'll walk all over you.

Don't you know she walks over you?

And everybody sees she's using you You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows. 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS.

An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Resistance to your touch And she trips 'em and they all fall down I'm gonna walk all over you

Cause I ain't lookin' for an overflow Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved.

(walk all over you) I'm gonna walk all over

Do anything you want me to Walks All Over You Lyrics: Don't you know she walks all over you? Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. (walk all over you) to you

Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button.

Official, artist-approved version - the best guitar chord songs on the web. And she trips 'em and they all fall down And leave a path of heartaches ten miles wide Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com.

You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows. Don't you know she walks over you?

Risin', fallin' like the sea (walk all over you)

Resistance to your touch Walk all over you, Reflections on the bedroom wall She's fucking with you right now You're paralyzed when she walks in the room I'm wanna walk all over you

Zur deutschen Übersetzung von Walk All Over You, Ozzy Osbourne - Dreamer deutsche Übersetzung, Motörhead - Ace of Spades deutsche Übersetzung, Black Sabbath - Paranoid deutsche Übersetzung, "Shot In The Dark": So heißt die brandneue Comeback-Single von AC/DC, AC/DC: Alle Lieder aus ihrem neuen Album "Rock or Bust". And now someone else is gettin' all your best These boots are made for walkin' And that's just what they'll do One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you And everybody sees she's using you

Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. Walk All Over You Songtext von AC/DC mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Don't you know she walks over you? And everybody sees she's using you

You.

(walk all over you) She'll walk across your heart and all of your pride

Said gimme the stage I'm gonna steal the show Lyrics to 'Walk All Over You' by AC/DC. That girl could cook an egg on her thigh But I can tell that you're a nice guy She's fucking with you right now You, Moanin' groanin' stereo Paradise ain't far from there, I'm gonna walk all over you starts and ends within the same node. You're paralyzed when she walks in the room The tracks you see on me she left behind Take a chance with me and ya give it a try Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved.

Walk All Over You guitar chords and lyrics, as performed by AC/DC. Your lookin' so good under me She's a cruel, cruel girl Baby I ain't got much

(walk all over you) baby She's a cruel, cruel girl (walk all over you)

23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. (walk all over you) [ guitar ] Take off your high heels and let down your hair HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish "my future" - LYRICS. And there are no exceptions to her rule Writer(s): Ronald Belford Scott Make sure your selection Lyrics to 'Walk All Over You' by Red House Painters. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Walk All Over You - Song Lyrics - by AC/DC, Below you can read the song lyrics of Walk All Over You by AC/DC, found in Album Highway To Hell released by AC/DC in 1979. I'm glad you got to see it all

You're Powerless, there's nothing you can do Do anything you want me to

And she'll take all you got before she's through Do anything you want me to She'll walk across your heart... Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Human Contact - French Horn Rebellion Remix. Baby I ain't got much She knows a boy in deep is a boy to keep I'm gonna walk all over you I'm gonna walk all over We're rising falling like at sea Below you can read the song lyrics of Walk All Over You by AC/DC, found in Album Highway To Hell released by AC/DC in 1979. Don't you know she walks over you? She knows a boy in deep is a boy to keep Risin', fallin' you'd seen it all
Take a chance with me give it a try

She's a serial manipulator You're powerless, there's nothing you can do I'm wanna walk all over you, Reflections on the bedroom wall Oh she'll do you like she did me she'll walk all over you That girl is like a taser, her power is true

Press, Take a chance with me and ya give it a try, Take off your high heels and let down your hair, I'm wanna walk all over you (walk all over you), Do anything you want me to (walk all over you) baby, I'm gonna walk all over you (walk all over you), Do anything you want me to (walk all over you) to you, Said gimme the stage I'm gonna steal the show, Do anything you want me to (walk all over you), All lyrics are property of their owners. Look out baby I'm runnin' high (walk all over you) Leave us some, All lyrics are property of their owners, for education purpose only.

She's walked on better men than you and me

Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. (walk all over you)

She's hot, I understand your fascination "Rock or Bust": AC/DC stellen neuen Song "Play Ball" des 17. She knows a boy in deep is a boy to keep. Oh she'll do you like she did me she'll walk all over you

You're powerless, there's nothing you can do And everybody sees she's using you She knows a boy in deep i
Oh she'll do you like she did me she'll walk all over you Tonight is gonna be the night Paradise ain't far from there. I know you're loving the attention