This kit includes 6 CPU licenses of vSphere Essentials Plus (for 3 servers with up to 2 processors each) and 1 license for vCenter Server Essentials. << /Length 20 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode /Type /XObject /Subtype /Form /FormType The price includes the product license and Basic (or Production) support & subscription for 1 year. Be sure to check out all of our vSphere Upgrade Guides here to see how simple it is! Small businesses can virtualize their physical servers and centrally manage these servers, reducing hardware costs and increasing operating efficiency with a low upfront investment. x+TT(T0 BSKS=#s3C=K��T�p�}�\C�|�@ � s

6 0 obj VMware Essentials Licensing. VCAP-Design or VCAP-Deploy? endstream /BleedBox [0 0 595.276 792] /TrimBox [0 0 595.276 792] /ArtBox [0 0 595.276 792] c��&Tͮl���&�!܇/_>���1���m�3�������y���Pn�0�]���4�M��X�c�Eu�LL�1v�iW��\Pn��^�ĵ�vu�S������/_��7=R��� Q�T�Z� endobj

That is why VMware created VMware vSphere essentials. 1 /BBox [0 29 596 842] /Resources 10 0 R /Group << /S /Transparency /CS 18 0 R vSphere HA ensures your virtual machines are automatically restarted in the case of a vSphere host failure. stream ƃ��$�����K�b�7e� I�2R���5�R̶�rD�\N�"� >��#z�-)MÈ���bnj�C�X)���9��d}*���*��F���L�����2*��3��@ ̽�k����'͖j���PKe�j$%ޝ^L�Ld�޸��L�s�(���E��:��_"p5ǣ�dBV'/[����&���U�#Г�5��r�|�l~g�\� ���s�y$�uOI�愴P��f���^R�"��\�m�*� ��fj�/x��� ��)I�Fq��˼�����S�����C�92�)����-+�źW��|�X�",ə��^h���T��4�1SR�E��*"Z�pw�;�� k x �ʃ���ڮ��+�/��t�?N��*�^��2����E�z���2VU�$�?ً���@�JRZ���z0+k If you have questions, contact support.

Visit this link for a list of available support options.In the table below, B/P indicates the included cost for Basic (12×5) and Production (24×7) support per vSphere …

New term license required post expiration), Provide business continuity and always-available IT, Reduce IT footprint and simplify management, Improve service levels and application quality. When you purchase either kit, it includes everything you need to get up and running with VMware vSphere in your environment. stream The vSphere Essentials Kit consists of the following: The vSphere Essentials Kit licenses are perpetual and do not have an end date. While large and small businesses face some different challenges, they have one thing in common: virtualization can help them drive cost savings in a number of area and operational synergies. [���D�ь:�S� ��l�y���M���;��p/���q��gvFh�j2w6C$�L&\SX�U�+c<6uW��LRlIî��.�b���T�`��+�X�'Qǩp����Ӵ�C�G�*�� �$���H�a��pi�q����6�u MjD��H�Nٗ��V��|� ��O��0���J����L�e��Ȓ;{�x�D(ć�A~X�1��ЉK�K��V�x�R�5U�]�����:H�зҼ�!�Oɳ���J�Ẩ�rחu&U��B�25%�J�;�t��I�Л��?���?�$oL�A�N�H�����Ʋ��@�I�֖��V)\��Q� ��-&:����#�IYzuB�6�P#'5�Q��(��� ×�lOi�(�$�����Ў>�n�|�E+l$\$ǵTNuP�A3�����F�4=�h&�% HT�Q�S�~2���p���Ţ�H��QS;�atG��FN�A� ;1ӷ���sԣQS�-��V�3��1�4l@Ha�T�NP61�L�G��-��]�4����a"���^���0�����M11�l��q�H� b��)�z��\]pd��5 << /ProcSet [ /PDF ] /XObject << /Fm2 19 0 R >> >> VMware Essentials is another great example of how VMware is constantly evaluating the market, and responding with solutions to solve customer problems.

The licenses are valid for the length of the term (1 Year). VMware vSphere essentials is VMware’s answer to virtualization for small businesses. 10 0 obj << /ProcSet [ /PDF ] /XObject << /Fm1 8 0 R >> >> Während der Supportlaufzeit haben Sie für den ausgewählten Zeitraum Anspruch auf Updates und neue Releases des ausgewählten Produkts. The two hallmark features of VMware vSphere, HA and vMotion are worth their weight in gold, and completely transformed the way businesses operate. The VMware essentials Kits are also priced aggressively. difference between VMware vSphere Editions here, VMware vCenter Server, the brains of any vSphere environment. VMware Per Incident Support is sold separately. Small businesses can virtualize their physical servers and centrally manage these servers, reducing hardware costs and increasing operating efficiency with a low upfront investment. Item No: 138260wf-fy19q1-sddc-launch-ßyr-vsphere-essentials-kits-a4-101 04/18 COMPARE v SPHERE ESSENTIAL KITS V SPHERE ESSENTIALS KIT V SPHERE ESSENTIALS PLUS KIT Overview Server virtualization and consolidation with centralized management Server … Next, you need to decide on the term of your support, either one or three years.

VMware vSphere essentials contains vSphere ESXi licenses for up to six CPUs across three physical servers with two CPUs each. [ 12 0 R 13 0 R 14 0 R 15 0 R 16 0 R 17 0 R ] 9 0 obj The VMware Essentials Kits have everything an organization needs to grow with, and streamline their operations with when it comes to VMware vSphere. First, you need to choose the edition of the vSphere Essentials Kit that is right for your organization. Y�2<4��3�m�3���z�L(G�(��p�Z�3ex�2ɀ�G�K�Q��4h�$�ʈ2�� �h�UlQ+�)c�Ո��9=����'2�"���FqՁ�(˒��0�����������,Ά�נ�"I%u�(�����:����ؙ)��F��A3�T.\����Vo3kJNu��U�©^���^�g�hq�l�˳�Nq=X��6Z=���3:�T�-��y�t�2k�f�w4�V��lk1���H5��3�5Q��dk�Ը&��2x�R{ ͦe�s�r�5Q���b����6!���s�(w˼�T�+e�� q���'���l�{��O��awa.ˋDׄ��[S�a2ʴ�Gld�. << /Length 6 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> 8 0 obj

While you should click those links for the most up to date pricing, I can tell you there is a huge difference – vSphere Essentials Plus is about 10x the cost of vSphere Essentials. /I true /K false >> >> Support Term The vSphere Essentials Kit licenses are perpetual and does not expire.

47 CostIt is no secret that VMware caters mostly for Enterprise clients which, putting it crudely, is where the beef is.VSphere, at the time of writing, is available in three flavors. There are a couple of choices when it comes to purchasing VMware vSphere Essentials. Both provide virtualization and centralized management for up to three server hosts. /I true /K false >> >>

This kit includes 6 CPU licenses of vSphere Essentials (for 3 servers with up to 2 processors each) and 1 license for vCenter Server Essentials. Ready to learn more about VMware essentials? Copyright ©