Alice and Chris, I just found out about the passing of Vic.

Harris Obituary is yet to be learnt by us, We are yet to confirm the deceased obituary. God bless Vic.RIP, To anyone who may have crossed paths with Vic,I had the pleasure of graduating with Victor from Salesianum, class of 1968, reunited with him at Chrysler, and spent many fun and interesting years together on a regular basis reminiscing about those Sallies days and current events as well as picking his computer brain.

My deepest condolences to his family. DeadDeath will upload this post with the obituary details as soon as released. Victor Wayne Harris was the assistant property master on the set of the NBC sitcom Seinfeld. Born in Lexington, he was the son of O. Christine Harris and the late James T. Harris Sr. Victor was a 1987 graduate of Henry Clay High School, received his BA from Eastern Kentucky University, and his MBA from Webster University.

I was so saddened to hear of his passing. He will be missed. He was professional and funny and never took things too seriously.

He had a stroke and died in 1996. My name is Steve Watson and I was just thinking about Vic, as well as Alice, Chris, and the rest of the family. To those who knew Victor,I have had the pleasure of attending Salesianum for 4 years with Vic, associated with him for over 30+ years at Chrysler and relied on him for diagnosing computer problems at work and my home.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Funeral Home Services for Victor are being provided by Geo. Victor Allen Harris . He was truly a talented individual. Our deepest condolence are forward to the family of the deceased. Victor Harris passed away at the age of 51 in Lexington, Kentucky. Father of Dionne Taylor, Grandfather of Essence & Bebe; brother of George Jr., (Gracie), Arturo Sr., Alice Harris-Marsh (Bill); a host of other relatives and friends. Born in Portland, he developed a strong work ethic from delivering newspapers to cafeteria duties to caddying to joining the Oregon National Guard before graduating Franklin H.S. Vic and my Dad were cousins, and my family was fortunate enough to live in Portland for a few years when I was in my teens. Vic was a special person and we were privileged to know him. I'd stop by his office almost every day to say hello and he was always there to offer a smile and a laugh. May God bless you and your family in this time of sorrow. I worked with Victor at Ivy Tech. Victor Harris Obituary.