No Hard Feelings, A Warm Welcome • For all other Side Mission Walkthroughs, check out our complete Borderlands 3 Side Missions Walkthrough. Two Easy Pieces • Knockin' on Heaven's Door • Tier 2 Battle: Twelve O'Clock High • Mother-Lover • Your email address will not be published. Demon Hunter, Home Movies • This time, you will lead new recruits to fight Sand Worm Queens in the Burrows, only the mighty will survive. Gas Guzzlers •
Matter Of Taste •

Toil and Trouble • The Road to Sanctuary • Showdown • Bad Hair Day • Magic Slaughter: Round 4 • Good thing he is sending you with them for some support. The Hunt is Vaughn • Rock, Paper, Genocide: Shock Weapons! Rakkaholics Anonymous • Burying The Past • Maybe it'll go better this time! A Real Boy: Human •

These sand worms are vicious, and fighting them can be tough.

Message In A Bottle (Wurmwater) • Creature Slaughter: Round 3 • Tier 3 Battle: Twelve O'Clock High • With Chris Hardwick, Ice-T, Penn & Teller, SungWon Cho. Grandma Flexington's Story • Where Angels Fear to Tread • You should play! Magic Slaughter: Round 3 •

Borderlands 2 The Bane • I Know It When I See It • The other contestants will start shooting after the trivia challenge.

Fun, Sun and Guns •

It just wasn't meant to be. True Vault Hunter Mode (Levels List), DLC #1: Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot Trophy Guide, DLC #2: Guns, Love, and Tentacles Trophy Guide, DLC #4: Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck Trophy Guide. Requirement: Reached Carnivora during main mission Blood Drive

The Amulet • 43 Borderlands 2: The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler is a DLC for Borderlands 2, featuring a Thanksgiving theme. ChopSuey • The Sand Worm Queens are tough and supported by multiple sand worms and infected. My Life For A Sandskiff • Number One Fan •

• Spore Chores • The Pretty Good Train Robbery •

Wingman • Rewards Rewards

The Rakk Dahlia Murder • The Lost Treasure.

Bearer of Bad News, The Great Escape • The Sword in The Stoner • Monster Mash (Part 1) • A Match Made on Pandora • Clan War: First Place • WHAT?!

Won't Get Fooled Again • Man's Best Friend •

Treasure of The Sands •

My Husband the Skag •

Interview with a Vault Hunter • He is an accountant with the Hyperion Corporation and a close friend to Rhys, assisting him throughout their adventure on Pandora.