And I’m pretty sure even while he’s half out, he’ll still shoot for a single and grab it.”, Full UFC 256 Fight Card Android phone or tablet It was the ninth straight victory for the 28-year-old, who was born in the Republic of Georgia and is based in Sweden. Gamrot, who is 29 and from Poland, came in 17-0 with a no contest, which was the third best record on the UFC roster, behind only the 28-0 of the champion in his division, Khabib Nurmagomedov, and middleweight champ Israel Adesanya's 20-0. Kutateladze handed the former KSW champion his first career defeat by attacking him with body kicks and fending off his grappling game in the UFC debut for both fighters.

Joel Alvarez vs. Alexander Yakovlev, lightweights. [15] However, Rockhold pulled out on October 19 due to multiple injuries. After a number of false starts, we finally will get to see these two go at it with incredibly high stakes on the line. However, on October 24, it was reported that he pulled out of the event due to visa issues and was replaced by Adam Wieczorek. But Phillips had no answers. • Mark Striegl vs. Said Nurmagomedov. Phillips, a 35-year-old Welshman, has lost four of five. The only difference is that instead of starting a new ESPN+ subscription, you’ll just extend your current subscription by a year and get the UFC 254 PPV for a total of $84.98: Once you’re signed up for ESPN+ and you’ve purchased the PPV, you can UFC 254: Khabib vs Gaethje on your computer via ESPN.com, or you can watch on the ESPN app on any compatible connected-to-TV streaming device, such as: Roku or Roku TV Meanwhile, Kelleher weighed in at 137 pounds, 1 pound over the bantamweight non-title fight limit of 136.

As Grishin fired away with punches against the cage, Antigulov did no more than cover up. iPhone or iPad Khabib Nurmagomedov -300 vs. Justin Gaethje +240, lightweight title It was the 10th submission victory of his storied career, but he’s been relegated to the sideline for over a year waiting for his next fight. Ziam picks up his first win inside the Octagon in two tries. Ortega (14-1) returns to the Octagon for the first time since a failed title bid at UFC 231 nearly two years ago. • Gadzhimurad Antigulov vs. Maxim Grishin Because he’s got a chin made out of granite,” Whittaker told Submission Radio of Nurmagomedov. It's his second knockout in the UFC, and seventh career finish overall. He was scheduled to face Uriah Hall at UFC 249 in May but was forced out due to a positive COVID-19 test. While Nurmagomedov waited and watched the division unfold,  Gaethje pulled off a dominant win against Tony Ferguson, becoming the interim UFC lightweight champion. [9], A middleweight bout between former interim UFC Middleweight Championship challenger (as well as 2000 Olympic silver medalist and world champion in freestyle wrestling) Yoel Romero and Paulo Costa was scheduled for the event. I'm angry, I'm young, I'm a lion, the Smile Killer is here.

“I’m gonna go out there and I’m gonna try and break his face, I promise you,” he told TMZ Sports. He plans to do that to Khabib, who has never been finished and has a penchant for not taking much damage during his bouts.

Whereas Chimaev submitted Phillips after outlanding him 43-1, Park amassed striking numbers that dwarfed that output, finishing with 260 total strikes, which according to ESPN Stats & Information is tied for the sixth-most in a three-round fight in UFC history. Oculus Go. Women's flyweight: Gillian Robertson (9-4, 6-2 UFC) defeats Poliana Botelho (8-3, 3-2 UFC) by unanimous decision.