Lance Storm opened up about Tyler Breeze during Figure Four Daily where he explained why Prince Pretty isn’t likely going anywhere. Breezango's win against Imperium to take the NXT Tag Team Championships was a win 5 years in the making, and now that they've got the Championship gold they aren't about to let them go. Tyler Breeze has been getting a few headlines recently as he seemed to complain about his spot in WWE. Chris E. Hayner Tyler Breeze (Open Challenge)", "WrestleMania 35 Kickoff Show results: Powell's live review of the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal, WWE Women's Battle Royal, Buddy Murphy vs. Tony Nese for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship", "Braun Strowman won the sixth annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal", "Tyler Breeze returned to NXT with a surprise for Velveteen Dream", "NXT North American Champion Velveteen Dream vs. Tyler Breeze", "6/1 Powell's NXT Takeover: XXV live review – Johnny Gargano vs. Adam Cole for the NXT Championship, Shayna Baszler vs. Io Shirai for the NXT Women's Championship, Velveteen Dream vs. Tyler Breeze for the NXT North American Title, four-way ladder match for the vacant NXT Tag Titles, Matt Riddle vs. Roderick Strong", "Tyler Breeze def. [80] On the May 2 episode of Raw, Breeze defeated Goldust after interference by Truth. [99] On March 11, 2018, at Fastlane, Breezango teamed with Tye Dillinger to defeat Mojo Rawley, Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin in a six-man tag team match. [103] On July 6, it was reported that Fandango had suffered a left labrum tear in his shoulder that would put him out of action for six months, which was why Breeze had been inactive.

[16][17], When WWE rebranded FCW into NXT Wrestling,[18] Dalton debuted as an enhancement talent on the June 20, 2012, episode of rebooted NXT show, where he teamed with CJ Parker and lost to The Ascension (Kenneth Cameron and Conor O'Brian). If you look back at it, I want to say, I know that once we started the Fashion Files, it took at least a month or two, and then I think we had maybe a match with The Bludgeon Brothers at some point.

So, whether it makes it on TV, it's up to some other people, but I can definitely try.".

[1] Clement then worked for Prairie Wrestling Alliance in 2010, returning to ECCW for a last match on September 11, 2010, which he lost to Billy Suede. But five years later, all of a sudden here we are firing on all cylinders and we're the NXT Tag Champions.". There was a time there where he was working like second or third from the top on European tours with Dolph Ziggler having great matches and it’s you know when a big time movie star takes a starring role in an independent film because he likes the art of it.”, “It’s not about I need to win the fight in this movie.”. [130], "Zack Ryder def. [39] As a result, Breeze faced the other two winners, Sami Zayn and Tyson Kidd in a triple–threat match on the following week, which Kidd won. [129] In May 2019, Clement and Ronnie Arneill (best known as Shawn Spears) opened a wrestling school in Apopka, Florida, called Flatbacks Wrestling.

– There has been a lot of speculation about Tyler Breeze’s status as a main roster talent after he worked this past weekend’s NXT live events. So I've been letting everybody do their own thing and they've tossed out a couple of different names and stuff like that, but it's really more of a discussion for everybody else on social media. [94], On the April 25, 2017 episode of SmackDown Live, Breezango defeated The Ascension in a Beat the Clock challenge match, becoming number one contenders for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship. "It's hard, we've had so many," Breeze said.

61 of the top 500 wrestlers in the, This page was last edited on 13 October 2020, at 04:30. In November 2019, Breeze defeated Alexa Bliss in a game of Saturday Night Slam Masters to win the UpUpDownDown Championship, immediately after Bliss had won the championship in the finals of a Brawlhalla tournament. From 2010 to 2012, he performed under the name Mike Dalton in WWE's developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW). [65] On October 7, at NXT TakeOver: Respect, Breeze competed in a match against Apollo Crews, which he would lose.

That said, those odds wouldn't stop Breezango from retaining and staying your Tag Team Champions. Latest; Trending; Tyler Breeze Not Back In NXT, Brooklyn Brawler Released, Damien Sandow. And then also, I think I probably want to go with the astronauts. Breezango's win against Imperium to take the NXT Tag Team Championships was a win 5 years in the making, and now that they've got the Championship … At WrestleMania 32, Breeze competed in the André the Giant Memorial Trophy, where he was eliminated by Mark Henry. Starting on the January 11, 2016 episode of Raw, Breeze went on a winless streak for over 20 televised matches, including losing to the likes of Zack Ryder and Jack Swagger on Main Event or Superstars. Fandango managed to kick out and keep hope alive though, though he was hit hard with twin kicks on either side of his head. NOT. Let us know in the comments or as always you can talk all things NXT with me on Twitter @MattAguilarCB! Breeze is currently being used in a comedy role on WWE TV as he is currently paired with R-Truth and is feuding with Goldust and Fandango. [55] On the January 21 episode of NXT, Breeze was defeated by Hideo Itami in a first round match of a tournament to determine the new number one contender for the NXT Championship. Joe Biden's Animal Crossing Island Is Impressive, Atari Is Making Cryptocurrency In Addition To New Console, The Analogue Duo Is A New 1080p Retro Console For TurboGrafx And PC Engine Fans, By [43] Breeze returned on the July 24 episode of NXT, defeating Mojo Rawley[44] and received his title match against champion Adrian Neville on the August 14 episode of NXT, but was unsuccessful after Kidd interfered and caused a disqualification. Oh my God. The two were eliminated from the tournament by Tommaso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano on the September 9 episode of NXT when Dempsey got pinned.

[118], At NXT TakeOver XXX, Breezango defeated Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch, and Legado del Fantasma (Joaquin Wilde and Raul Mendoza) in a triple threat tag team match to become the number one contenders for the NXT Tag Team Championship. They've never really been tag champions. It was all white, everything was all white and to me, it just looked so cool. WWE 2K Battlegrounds is trying to make us forget about the debacle that was WWE 2K20.

Tyler Breeze received his character a short time later and he hasn’t left that persona yet in WWE.

[112][113], Fandango returned from injury on the July 31, 2019 episode of NXT, saving Breeze from a post-match attack by The Forgotten Sons (Jaxson Ryker, Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake). WWE has yet to publicly acknowledge his release. He can be a star elsewhere, especially with Impact Wrestling given the Canadian connections he already has. Let us know in the comments or as always you can talk all things NXT with me on Twitter @MattAguilarCB! #AndStill #WWENXT pic.twitter.com/R4f8xcPpEa. [1][10], After signing with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), Clement made his debut for WWE's developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW) on December 2, 2010, at a live event as Matt Clement, where he defeated Big E Langston, Darren Young, Leakee and 2 others.

In 2019, Clement runs a wrestling school called Flatbacks Wrestling in Apopka, Florida, with Shawn Spears. [10] On December 15, Dalton won a battle royal to be named the number-one contender to the FCW Florida Heavyweight Championship.