That’s ‘Attitude'”, 35.

Only 10% of people missed Nepali short status.

I Love Them With My Soul….Sol Never Stops Or Forgets. I’m living life right now man and this what I’mma do ’til it’s over. Dear God, thanks for making me special. I can feel “A f*ck you!” coming on… Shortly followed by an “I don´t give a shit”… With a side order of my middle finger!”, 19. Happy Friendship Day. So keep hatin…I’ll keep smiling and keep saluting you! Attitude Status for Whatsapp : After Status About Life & Love Hurts Status, Today We are Sharing here TOP Attitude Status for Whatsapp.Many People Like to Shaw Their Attitude via Attitude Whatsapp Status or Attitude Status for Whatsapp or Facebook.

I wanna say I lived each day, until I die. “Do not give advice unless you are asked to.”, 21. “Please don’t interrupt me while I’m ignoring you.”, 24.

( Friendship Quotes ).

I’m not responsible for you not understanding them.”, 10. If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’. Every problem comes with some solution… If it doesn’t have any solution, it’s a Girl!

“If you hate me – Log on to KISS-MY-ASS.com”, 17. I promise if I’m not dead then I’m dedicated. 86) Yeah We’Re Tight And Yeah We Fight. You can choose any from our list, whether it is about negative attitude, positive ones, or whatever other quotes on attitude depending on how, whom, and where to use it.

Add me right now and promise you can’t get me out of your mind. You are so fake even China denied they made you.”, 45.

They Judge Other People Together. “Looking in the mirror I see the only competition I have.”, 80. I’d tell you to go to hell, but I work there and don’t want to see your ugly mug every day.

It is an attitude.

72) Best Friend : The One You Can Get Mad At Only For A Short Period Because You Have Important Stuff To Tell Them.

Styles, like everything else, change.

“I do not have enough middle fingers or coffee for this Monday morning.”, 15.

Live it without apologies.”, 43. If taking selfie is a game, bow down! Get well soon.

Attitude Status in English But my attitude? When I look in the mirror, I wanna like what I see.

I am not a word, I am not a line, I am not a girl that can ever be defined. “Some people just need a High-Five… On the face.”, 14. I’m willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong. I’m tryna see who’s there on the other end of the shade. ( Friendship Status for Whatsapp ).

“I’m not heartless, I just learned how to use my heart less.”, 29. I do not mind the crazy people, it’s the normal one that freaks me out!

“I´m having one of those days where my middle finger is answering all your questions.”, 7.

Best Attitude Status In English. People will stare. And We Are Never, Ever The Same. I’ve seen your scars and kissed your crime. 23) A True Friend Never Gets In Your Way Unless You Happen To Be Going Down. 24) A Friend Is Someone You Can Call At Any Hour To Laugh Or Cry Or Complain. Kill tension before tensions kill you, reach your goal before goal kicks you, live life before life leaves you. My full name is Marvelous.

A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.

I’ma be the queen, no matter how they shuffle. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman’s got to hold on to. It’s not me trying to act or pose in a certain way. Shout out to my haters, sorry that you couldn’t phase me. They Are People Like You. I prefer to use explosives.”, 49. Darling, you fill my life with light. I’m 97% sure you don’t like me, but I’m 100% sure I Don’t care.

Be strong, believe in who you are; be strong, believe in what you feel. “My BACK is not a VOICEMAIL, so better say it on my FACE.”, 36. Choose the best status on attitude and style to post on Whatsapp or to attach with your photos on Instagram or Facebook.

We create not to sell but to motivate our fast-growing community in our own simple and subtle way.

There is no market for your EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS, just display your ATTITUDE. 30) A Good Friend Knows All Your Best Stories. Everyone Changes their Status for Whatsapp Regularly, Sometimes they Put Attitude Status or Friendship Quotes.

Only batteries have pluses and minuses. “Can I take your picture? “No darling, I have checked my receipt and I didn´t buy any of your bullshit.”, 68.

Don’t stress, do your best, forget the rest. I don’t like to take right decision, I take decisions and make them right. 82) As We Go On, We Remember, Al The Times We Had Together And As Our Lives Change, Come Whatever, We Will Still Be Friends Forever. I know I changed baby, that was the point. !”, 30.

“I enjoy how people judge other’s mistake when they do the same thing.”, 50. “I’m headed to space with the rest of the stars.”, 12. “People like you are the reasons why we have middle fingers.”, 34. 78) Choose Your Friends Carefully…You Reveal Your Character…Not Only By The Company You Keep…But The Company You Avoid. You can’t expect me to think before I speak.