The shows authenticity is the script and the performances by the entire cast. Please sign up or log in to post a comment. (The meet-up really happened, but the dialogue is imagined.) TVF ‘Fathers’ is a story of three fathers played by Brijendra Kala, Atul Srivastava, and Gajraj Rao played in season 1. View our archive of past premiere dates >, Did we miss something? Bigg Boss Telugu: From getting a tattoo to hair cut, these contestants went to extreme lengths in the show, Bigg Boss Telugu 4, Day 40, October 16, highlights: Mehaboob becoming the 'Racer of the House' and other major events at a glance, Bigg Boss Telugu 4 preview: From racers task to Harika pulling Sohel's dhoti a task, here's what to expect in tonight's episode, Karthika Deepam preview: Monitha to spark a fight between Karthik and Soundarya, Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Fans slam the team for making Abhijeet the Sanchalak but not participant in the upcoming 'racer task', Bigg Boss Telugu 4 host Nagarjuna dismisses speculations of fire at Annapurna Studios; says "everything is absolutely fine", Super 4: Here's everything you need to know about Sithumani's 'Jagagillies', Watch: Manjil Virinja Poovu's Yuva Krishna leaves fans awestruck with his finger beats, Here's why Haritha is excited for 'Thinkal Kalaman', watch, I have started feeling small movements of the baby, Pearle Maaney's text message to sister is all things cute, Super Bumper preview: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Keralam fame Libin Scaria and Bharath Sajikumar to feature in the show, 'Mr & Mrs' judge Govind Padmasoorya: It was a Punjabi kid who called me GP first, Swetha Changappa, Devaiah share their wishes on Kaveri Sankramanna, Instagrammer of the week: Anikha Sindya's latest pictures looks refreshingly different, Swetha Changappa crosses 700K followers on Instagram, Kannada serial Aakruthi is set to enthrall viewers during Dasara, I was, of course, sceptical about the show in the beginning: Chaitra Vasudevan on her special chat show Chandanavanada Gombe, Exclusive: Why are transgenders respected only during these 9 days of Navratri, aren't we human beings too," says Marathi transgender host Ganga aka Pranit Hatte, Exclusive: Rather than showing extramarital affairs, I want audience to smile after watching my show, says Sukhi Mansacha Sadara director Kedar Shinde, Aai Kuthe Kay Karte actor Milind Gawali is an animal lover; here's the latest proof, Milind Gawali: God made animals to teach human beings what unconditional love is all about, Sundara Mana Madhye Bharli fame Akshaya Naik shares a lengthy note on social media literacy; says, "We all need to be sensitive", Parth Bhalerao makes TV debut with comedy show Bhavdyachi Chavadi, Sreemoyee: Protagonist Sreemoyee to undergo a critical surgery, Mohor gets the highest TRP; Krishnakoli is out of top 5 race, Krishnakoli: Shyama is determined to speak with Nikhil, Durga Puja 2020: From Abir Chatterjee to Sean Banerjee, drool-worthy dudes who give major festive fashion goals, The pandemic has changed the way we shoot TV shows: Sohan Master, Sneha Chauhan is the new lead in Gujarati TV show Lakshmi Sadaiv Mangalam, We are shooting in closed spaces and taking all safety precautions: Arvind Vegda, It feels safe to shoot in a village: Jenny and Moin, It’s a good time to debut on TV as the audience is looking for fresh content, say actors Jenny Soni, We should avoid buying N 95 and surgical masks: Shrenu Parikh.