Speaking of the trailer, Netflix revealed: "In this exclusive first-hand look at one of music’s most dynamic superstars, Travis Scott: Look Mom I Can Fly straps viewers into a front-row seat of Scott’s life in the months surrounding the release of his Grammy-nominated album Astroworld. This FAQ is empty. While crafting his Grammy-nominated album "Astroworld," Travis Scott juggles controversy, fatherhood and career highs in this intimate documentary. For an enhanced browsing experience, get the IMDb app on your smartphone or tablet. Travis Scott: Look Mom I Can Fly is an 2019 documentary directed by White Trash Tyler, produced by Travis Scott, Kylie Jenner, David Stromberg and Angus Wall and starring Travis Scott. "GOT SOMETHING U MIGHT WANNA SEE IT," he captioned a series of photos showing VHS tapes of the upcoming film. )It's not a good documentary, but it's a full of cool visuals and footage. !MEET ME HERE NETFLIX AND NO. Updated 1 year ago. !MEET ME HERE NETFLIX AND NO. Shortly after, fans began posting videos and pictures from the event, which Travis attended, as well as snaps of the VHS tapes. 'Travis Scott: Look Mom I Can Fly' traces the Houston rapper's rise to super-stardom, focusing on the months surrounding ASTROWORLD. 84 min Fans will see the adjustment both stars had to make after becoming parents and how that was going to interlink with their careers as well as Travis on the road. Travis Scott: Wash Us in the Blood, Young Thug Feat. Tully and Kate meet as young girls on Firefly Lane and become inseparable best friends throughout 30 years of ups and downs. Influencer, 33, who 'thought Covid didn't exist' dies after catching bug, Builder who stabbed 3 attackers to death in self defence to face NO charges, Shrinking Gemma Collins shows off her three stone weight loss in cosy loungewear, Cleaning fans hail tip of using your radiator to make your house smell fresh, Baywatch star's homeless ex-wife found 2 years after going missing, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. There's footage of his live concerts and performances, time with his family, coll…   |  He came from Africa and fought alongside a mighty feudal lord in brutal 16th century Japan. View production, box office, & company info. !! The opening scene sees a young Travis performing in a car park with an audience of no more than 50 people. There's footage of his live concerts and performances, time with his family, collaborations in the studio to prepare his album, fans perspective of how their lives were changed by him, and flashbacks to his childhood which shaped him.[1][2][3]. View production, box office, & company info. Title: A look at the life of genre-blending artist and style icon Li'l Peep. The rapper struggled to keep his hands off of the young make-up mogul. He then invited fans to a pop-up event at Houston's Movie Exchange. On Thursday (August 23) the ASTROWORLD rapper surprised fans by announcing his new Netflix documentary titled Look Mom I Can Fly on Instagram. And their adorable tot Stormi also made her red carpet debut at the star-studded bash in Santa Monica. "Intercut with footage from his live shows and nostalgic home video footage from Scott’s childhood, this documentary follows Travis’ life-changing moments, including becoming a father, performing at the Super Bowl and recreating Astroworld for his hometown and fans.". She’s seen on multiple occasions in the trailer, having played a tremendous part in Travis’ life following their romance kicking off in April, 2017. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Hardly a documentary. Kylie Jenner documents her pregnancy and birth of her daughter. Join kitty enthusiast Gabby and her sidekick Pandy Paws as they team up for a series of animated adventures. Official music video for "Wake Up" by Travis Scott. TAPE INCLUDES NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE INCLUDING THE MAKING OF 'ASTROWORD' THE ALBUM - EARLY FATHERHOOD - THE FOUND OF CACTUS JACK THE LABE - EXCLUSIVE TOUR FOOTAGE & MUCH MORE. From The Virgin Suicides to On the Rocks, IMDb dives into the cinematic stylings of Oscar-winning director Sofia Coppola. It feels like they assumed you already know everything about him. Official music video for "HIGHEST IN THE ROOM" by Travis Scott. TRAVIS Scott has released his very own Netflix documentary called Look Mom I Can Fly. With Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott, Stormi Webster. Music Video for Travis Scott's Sicko Mode. If you don't know a lot about Travis, you'll be very confused watching it. (2019). Travis Scott credited his 1 year old daughter Stormi as a producer of the documentary. The documentary will also show the US rapper adapting to fatherhood, following the birth of his daughter Stormi, who was born February 1, 2018. A married consultant and a young IT tech kick off a flirty game that challenges societal norms — and leads them to re-evaluate their entire lives. View our online Press Pack. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. The two welcomed their firstborn into the world in February, 2018 and have quite literally become inseparable from one another. J. Cole & Travis Scott: The London. He takes his audience through a roller coaster of events which lead him to the point where he is today. Looking for some great streaming picks? CHILL 11200 Northwest Freeway, Suite 300 Houston, TX 77092," Travis wrote. While Kylie stunned in an elegant white figure hugging gown. Add the first question. The Travis Scott Documentary on Netflix Begins With the Rapper's Arrest By Allison Cacich. Yes - Travis and his girlfriend Kylie put on a very amorous display at the LA premiere of the Netflix documentary. Global superstars Cardi B, Chance the Rapper, and T.I.