Lee turned himself into the authorities at the Freeport Police Station the following day after their request and spent 41 weeks in lock-up. Tommy Lee Sparta Sparta me say A deh me deh Jah guide and protect me any weh ... Don't know my story haaa Don't know a thing about me … Tommy Lee Sparta Long Story Short MP3 Download 320kbps [3.52MB], Music Video Mp4 List Free Download Tommy Lee Sparta Long Story Short Mp3 Song on Mp3Skull, Last Update Tommy Lee Sparta Long Story Short Song Mp3 uploaded by Gaana He was suspected to have had influence over a group by the name of “Sparta Gang,” which led police to believe that he could provide answers relating to the upsurge in violence in the community. He has been a controversial figure in dancehall due to his self-described … Tommy Lee Sparta Sparta me say A deh me deh Jah guide and protect me any weh I will never show dem any fear Mama hope and pray for a better day ... Don't know my story haaa Don't know a thing about me Uncle demon dem praying every demon dem never see Look how dem try fi fight against me Leroy Russell Junior, better known by his stage names Tommy Lee and more recently Tommy Lee Sparta, is a Jamaican dancehall artist from Flankers Montego Bay, Jamaica. Tommy Lee Sparta gained popularity as a member of Adidjahiem Records and the associated Portmore Empire crew under the leadership of Vybz Kartel.