Mga gawi kong parang hindi pambabae kasi #melaniemartinez She rose to fame for her covers of Imago's "Sundo", Moonstar88's "Torete", and the Himig Handog-winning single "Titibo-tibo". Page Transparency See More. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. (feat. Contact Titibo-Tibo on Messenger.

"Titibo-Tibo" was named as the winner of the "Himig Handog 2017", a popular songwriting and music video competition in the Philippines. Personal Blog. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. #avenue OPM SONG Composed by Libertine Amistoso, the lyrics is about a girl who finds herself acting more lady-like after falling in love. Walang matigas na tinapay sa mainit na kape Moira Dela Torre. 17 Oct. 2020. Moira Rachelle Bustamante Cruzado Dela Torre (born November 4, 1993) is a Filipina singer-songwriter. Dela Torre's interpretation of the Libertine Amistoso song "Titibo-tibo" made her the grand winner. Ang pagsuot ng bestidang pula She advanced to the battle rounds of the competition where she was picked to sing "One Night Only" together with Cara Manglapus and Penelope Matanguihan. At ang aking pagkababae ay nabubuhayan Demi Lovato) The Vamps Lyrics, "Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart)" The Vamps Lyrics, "ME!" Isang halik mo lamang, at ako ay tinatablan

Forgot account? See more of Titibo_tibo on Facebook. Dela Torre's career started as a voice artist working on corporate jingles and theme songs, including McDonald's "Hooray for Today", Surf's "Pinalaki", and Johnson & Johnson's "Signature of Love". Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. #december Log In. Magbagong tuluyan para patunayang #exo kard, blackpink, twice. [3], Moira Dela Torre joined the first season of The Voice of the Philippines,[4] impressing Coach apl.de.ap with her rendition of the song "Hallelujah" of Bamboo Mañalac, and became part of the Team Apl. #swifties See actions taken by the people who manage and post … In October 2017, she performed in the finals of the songwriting and music video competition Himig Handog. #sistar www.tibo.com.ph. [11], Moira Rachelle Bustamante Cruzado Dela Torre, "Where Did Moira Dela Torre Get Inspiration for her Hit Song 'Malaya, "Meet the voice behind the McDo PH jingle", "AUDIO JUNKIE: Hits from Pinoy movies, series and 'Istorya, "Moira dela Torre is Spotify's No. Ng iyong pagmamahal. Mga sigang lalaki sa amin, Nung ako'y mag high school ay Heo Young-ji), Selena Gomez Lyrics "Back To You" (from "13 Reasons Why" soundtrack), Shawn Mendes Lyrics "I Know What You Did Last Summer" (with Camila Cabello), WJSN (Cosmic Girls) - I Wish ROMANIZATION, Cao Lu, Kisum & Yerin - Spring Again (왜 또 봄이야), Ysabelle Cuevas I Like You So Much, You'll Know It, [TAGALOG] I LIKE YOU SO MUCH, YOU'LL KNOW IT (A Love So Beautiful 致我们单纯的小美好 OST), Capital Letters Hailee Steinfeld, BloodPop, Pentatonix "Bohemian Rhapsody" (originally by Queen), Dalawang Pag-ibig Niya Krystal Brimner, Sheena Belarmino & MNL48, Kung Maibabalik Ko Lang Julie Anne San Jose, Red Velvet - 짐살라빔 (Zimzalabim) [Romanized], "Señorita" lyrics Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello Lyrics, Ikaw At Ako Song by Moira Dela Torre, Jason Marvin, BOL4 - 별 보러 갈래? Hindi ko alam kung anong meron ka na Lauv), "You Should See Me In A Crown" Billie Eilish Lyrics, "Kung 'Di Rin Lang Ikaw" (feat. She rose to fame for her covers of Imago 's "Sundo", Moonstar88 's "Torete", and the Himig Handog -winning single "Titibo-tibo". Lyrics.com. #twice Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page.

[10], Of her "ritual" before performing, Dela Torre told the Philippine magazine Yes! In 2019, she also made a wedding song ft. Jason Hernandez "Ikaw at Ako" and have some tune of Canon. #taylorswift #random Song Lyrics - Moira Dela Torre - Titibo- Tibo - Wattpad. Page Transparency See More.

#blackpink See actions taken by the people who manage and … Dela Torre is a devout Christian, but has said "I don't like imposing my convictions on other people." This video is unavailable. Sinong mag-aakalang lalake pala Tapos ka-jamming ko lagi noon Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! About See All. Moira dela Torre is a 19 year old Filipino singer-songwriter who became famous by joining the Philippines version of the US reality television singing competition “The Voice”. Moira Dela Torre is a 24-year-old Filipino singer-songwriter who became famous by joining The Voice Philippines. Create New Account. Na para bang bulaklak na namumukadkad Pero 'di mo naman inasam na ako ay TAEYON "[2] She also revealed that two months after her marriage, she underwent a botched nose job, from which she recovered three months later while confined at home. Lyrics Terms of Use, Elementary pa lang, napapansin na nila Create New Account. Mhargaux21.com. Tapos pormahan ko lagi ay long sleeves na The song, composed by Libertine Amistoso is about a boyish girl who starts acting more girly after meeting and eventually falling in love with a guy. Composed by Libertine Amistoso, the lyrics is about a girl who finds herself acting more lady-like after falling in love.

634 people follow this.

In February 2018, her first concert "Tagpuan" sold out in four days on its first night; it was directed by John Prats. (Stars Over Me) (Romanized), Patawad, Paalam Moira Dela Torre & I Belong To The Zoo Lyrics, Ikaw At Ako Moira Dela Torre, Jason Marvin, Artist: BTS Song: Make It Right (Feat. #k-poplyrics #kard or. 1 Most Streamed local artist", "Moira dela Torre on writing worship songs: "It's my passion talaga, "IN PHOTOS: Moira dela Torre and Jason Marvin Hernandez's garden wedding", "Moira Dela Torre reveals risk of going blind due to nose job gone wrong", "The 4th Wish 107.5 Music Awards: Nominees, New Categories, and More", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Moira_Dela_Torre&oldid=980970583, Articles with unsourced statements from September 2019, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Wishclusive Contemporary Folk Performance of the Year, ONE Music PH’s Choice for Favorite Interpreter, Star Music’s Choice Award for Best Produced Track, Listener’s Choice for Most Streamed Track, Kendra Aguirre, Cydel Gabutero, Isang Manlapaz, Heart Salvador, This page was last edited on 29 September 2020, at 14:53. Dela Torre performed singles for the official soundtracks of the romantic films Camp Sawi and Love You to the Stars and Back. 628 people like this. [citation needed] Her 2018 debut album, Malaya, featured her hit singles "Malaya" and "Tagpuan". Not Now. PSY. See more of Titibo-Tibo on Facebook.