A thousand? And who could forget Buster Posey hugging Lincecum from behind and lifting him into the air after he had thrown nearly 150 pitches to secure the no-hitter. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Tim Lincecum 2020 Topps Decade's Best Series 2 5x7 Gold #DB-88 /10 Giants . Enter your email to read this article for free. The 2013 no-hitter will always be memorable to me, even more so than Matt Cain‘s perfect game, because sadly I was unable to watch that one live. Subscribe now to get full access to the new sports page. Not a bad first game to get you interested. Single-Insert, Short Print (SP), Serial Numbered, Topps Tim Lincecum San Francisco Giants Baseball Cards, Topps Autographed Tim Lincecum Baseball Cards, Topps Original Baseball Cards Tim Lincecum, Tim Lincecum San Francisco Giants MLB Bobbleheads, Tim Lincecum San Francisco Giants MLB Jerseys, Topps Tim Lincecum Baseball Cards Season 2008. For more information about Cookies and how to adjust them, please see our. For example, Cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site or use a shopping cart. It is not quite as good as Gregor Blanco‘s incredible diving catch in Triples Alley, but it was still an incredible play given the circumstances. Must read content, player grades, stuff you can't get anywhere else. Build your custom FanSided Daily email newsletter with news and analysis on San Francisco Giants and all your favorite sports teams, TV shows, and more. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, An item that has never been opened or removed from the manufacturer’s sealing (if applicable). is in original shrink wrap (if applicable). Item. $9.99. Three hundred games? Powered by Minute Media © 2020 All Rights Reserved. There was the summer we figured out that nobody carded the college freshmen who drank and shivered over barbecue in the Candlestick parking lot. ©2020 The Athletic Media Company. It’s not a small number, that’s all I know. Your favorite teams, topics, and players all on your favorite mobile devices. I remember trying to explain the significance to her of what he was doing without jinxing it, and coming to the realization that it’s kind of hard to explain a no-hitter without using the words “no-hitter” in the process. $9.99. Delivery time is estimated using our proprietary method which is based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's shipping history, and other factors. These Cookies allow us to understand how visitors use our site. Just one year later, Lincecum did it again, this time in San Francisco.