It’s MY life and I want it back! One little murder and you are Jack the Ripper.”. I have an enormous head ache in my eye. Larry: Look at her! You need care and I’m taking you to the police. Momma: [suspiciously] You don’t *have* a “Cousin Paddy”. So the captain pressed a button, or something, and it dove. The film received mixed reviews, but was a commercial success. You killed my wife.”, Larry:” Owen: We do?”, “Owen Lift: Momma, your alive! Owen Lift: You lied to me!”, “Momma: Holy, shit! Owen: Kill her, Larry.”, “Momma: He’s trying to kill me! (Kisses him on the cheek and hugs him) Larry: Well look at this Owen this is amazing, you and I have something in common. 636. Momma, your alive! (Owen suddenly comes to his senses, realising he was imagining killing her) Throw Momma from the Train is a 1987 American black comedy film directed by and starring Danny DeVito in his directorial feature film debut. I wish she were dead!”. Larry: You killed somebody! It was made with a budget of $ 14 million and managed to make $57915972. Eventually, they wrote their experiences and both became best sellers and famous men. ”, “Momma: You were writing a letter. Class dismissed. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. The guy in the hat killed the other guy in the hat. - Owen: In a minute, momma. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. OWEN! Owen: Well just meet her. Momma: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I never knew that. Momma: Get away from me, you horse’s ass! Owen: I'm writing a story for class, Momma. Maybe she’ll be somebody you’d LIKE to kill. You're too damn slow! 'My friend, my friend!' "I'm sorry, Momma!" “Momma: Lift? You go bowling and leave a corpse to take care of me! ”, “Owen: Where are you going? (Owen stabs Momma through the ear with the scissors. And don't burn the toast! “Larry: ”, “Momma: He’s trying to kill me! My friend, my friend... Larry! Owen: Ehh, I don’t want to say over the phone. He’s dead! Momma: Your friend had an accident, he's dead! you have to reassure them. Owen Lift: WHAT? Owen Lift: Coming, Momma. (Closes the paper) Get off your fat little ass or I’ll break it for you! Momma: No he’s not. And don’t burn the toast! Larry: Mrs. Owen: Old people - you have to reassure them sometimes. Quotes.net. I asked for the salted nuts! Lift? Owen loves his momma! Anne Ramsay was nominated for the Academy Awards in the segment of the best-supporting-actress and she won the Saturn Awards in the same segment which indicates her spectacular performance in the movie. Louis Armstrong was trying to kill me!”, “Larry Donner: Hate makes you impotent, love makes you crazy. (Owen still looks confused as to how he cleared Momma’s ear) ”, “Rosey: He called her a very bad name, and said “I hate her! Owen Lift: This is great! Momma: Owen loves his Momma, Owen loves his Momma, Owen loves his Momma, Owen loves his Momma… ”, “Momma: Your friend had an accident, he’s dead! Owen: Could you get me a Chunky? He brought me the unsalted nuts. Owen: In a minute, Momma. Momma: Yeah, yeah, yeah. My friend, Larry!”, “Momma: ‘My friend, my friend!’ You little crybaby! Louis Armstrong was trying to kill me! You're too damn slow! Owen: This is Cousin Paddy. “Momma: I got a wax ball in my ear. Old people...you have to reassure them. Owen: You’d get caught!”, “Larry: Absoloutely right. You want something?”, Momma: “Owen: The unsalted nuts make me choke! Owen loves his..... 'Owen loves his momma!' [she hits him with her cane], Beat it, chump! Owen Lift: Alright!”, “Momma: Your friend had an accident! Owen: I got a similar problem with my momma. The night was humid, no wait, hot, hot. Owen Lift: Larry! Momma: No he's not. Owen loves his momma! (points at passing billboard), Larry: Momma: I can hang up my own goddman shirt! I want two soft boiled eggs, white toast, and some of that grape jelly god damn it! Go bury him in the yard before he stinks up the place. Momma: "My friend! Momma: He's trying to kill me! She’s the Terminator.”. He brought me the unsalted nuts! Get it out. OWEN! Momma: See for yourself! [sing-song] Owen loves his momma! Owen: Owen loves his Momma! My friend!” You big crybaby. Larry Donner: That’s because he’s shy.”, “Momma: No he’s not! Who's in there with you?! ”, “(Momma sees Larry for the first time) This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I have an enormous head ache in my eye. Lift; she won a Saturn Award and was nominated for a Golden Globe Award and the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. Owen: This is Cousin Paddy. “Momma: Who the HELL are you? [Owen and Larry get startled] What a dream I was havin’! ”, “Larry: (on the phone with Owen from Hawaii) Owen, what the hell did you do to my wife? You killed my wife. I know. Momma: “Coming, Momma!” I’m choking to death, you moron! "Throw Momma from the Train" is one of the funniest comedies of the 80's and a great tribute to Alfred Hitchcock. “My friend! Come on! Momma: You know how that typing upsets me! (Momma bends down above the bathtub as Owen brushes her hair back) The night was humid.”, “Larry Donner: The night was dry, yet it was raining.”, “Mrs. Momma: Owen doesn’t have a friend! Mrs. Hazeltine: [reading her manuscript] His guts oozed nice, like a melted malted. Momma, you're alive! Isn’t that nice? He's tryin' to kill me! Get out of my way, you black bastard!”, Larry: ”, “Larry: (last line, while they are snorkeling out through the surf) Keep going a little further Owen, maybe somebody’ll harpoon you!”, “Mrs. Throw Momma from the Train is a 1987 American black comedy film directed by and starring Danny DeVito in his directorial debut. This post is probably the biggest database of Throw Momma from the Train Sayings in a single place. Did you know that Hawaii is a series of islands that was all spit up by the same volcano? Anne Ramsey - Momma This is Cousin Patty! Owen, hurry up! Momma: Who’s this? Look what you did! He’s coming to stay with us a while. Owen: Eliminate the motive.”, “Larry: Correct, I’ll give you an example, my ex-wife I hate her guts right? Larry: Class dismissed. The direct reference is "Strangers on a Train", but there are jokes with "Vertigo" (with the spinning camera), "Family Plot" (with the car without breaks) and other movies. Larry: (in pain) She’s not a woman, she’s The Terminator.