(Oh-oh-oh, ooh-ooh, oh, oh-oh-oh, ooh-ooh, oh) Dior all on my kicks, we too fly, let's take a pic Courtney 07 October 2020 Reply.

The lyrics could also say 'I count on you'...Any who, I just need some help cause years ago I loved the song and listened to it all the time and its killing me that I forgot it :,( any help would be greatly appreciated.

(Oh-oh-oh, ooh-ooh, oh, oh-oh-oh, ooh-ooh, oh) [Chorus: Juice WRLD] I think I heard " came out for youuu" I seemed like he said "you" on the end of each sentence alot. While dropping references to sedation and sex, Juice boasts about how this girl’s presence keeps him sane. Female singer, possibly from outside the US. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goZS7AKp1ck, Y'all I'm looking for a song that goes strangers again.

You took my soul and wiped it clean A song on an old mixtape. 23:04 this time i didn’t want to be invisible but i am. Right now .." I think something like that. Can anyone help me please? Here’s your chance do do some damage, savage.” I cannot find the name of this song. Let's take a vacation, get away from the ugly Just refuse it if you want true loveWherever in the world want your love, in a song which i heard is 40's style is something like'but i don't see everything'or'but i done seen about evrything' and a cowboy's voice says'with the wings?

I am searching for a pop/edm song, that sound alike 90s. Please help: I was falling apart i almost gave up on my heart, till you gave me your good good love, your good good love. i tested this to try and find THREE japanese songs from a show. Have no fear.

Baby girl, don't run from me, don't run, I want it (I want it)

Might not be right but try "Die Young" by Kesha.

Ever Blue: Without even a sound, all of the colors change.I really think you should put mermaid melody pichi pichi pitch and mermaid melody pichi pichi pure songs in here. Not great explanation I know haha. The chorus has someone (potentially two people) saying "tell me now", over and over. The man sings smth like "if you're ready, if you're ready to go". Oh-oh.

December 7, 2017 Angel. Hi.I'm looking for a song. (Oh-oh-oh, ooh-ooh, oh, oh-oh-oh, ooh-ooh, oh) Thank You. Please help me find this song the lyrics are like "Cause there is a hope aalive" this song usually appears on tiktok and its like a slowed down song, people usually put this song when they put like relatable tweet quotes or something like that please help!

I can't place the song in the background but it sounds like "what I'm hoping to know, I see rain..". i gave you many chance you lied even i know you lied it's fine because i love you i still dey cry when i know i dey die inside you made me do things when i no like taking alcohol over the night smoking the stuffs i refused to buy i should be death but i got my life now i'm a victim oh for this matter mp3 download. Only lyrics I remember are "I am on my way up, I won't slow down" and "I'm walking down the street with all my favorite songs on repeat".

Thanks! First appearing on the Kodaline – EP, “All I Want” is the second song on the debut album In a Perfect World. Its a mal acoustic song with catchy pluckings and is about being in love with a girl. I know it is by a male singer but the only lyrics I know sound like "This kind of love, it's not good enough. He hates it, but he wants to find it so I can hear how annoying it is. I thought it was 4 Non- Blondes, but I don't think it is. I can't remember the lyrics 100% but it was like this: " I've got another another point of you/view? Take my body, take my body Something like that. [Pre-Chorus: Juice WRLD] we'll go~ where no one knows~" (~ = extended note), Song presented in 2010-2015. Please, ease help me find it! [Pre-Chorus: Juice WRLD]

It’s been a while since I wrote down my feelings. Hey I'm looking for a song I heard on the invisible sue at the partyLyrics was likeWe were flyin' free We crash kicked the ground This burn is on this silver town 10,000 miles away headin' for the cave And we were happy go luckyCan someone help me please, Dance track late 90s. Oh I (echo). Hi I'm looking for the title of a song that goes like this..with youuuu i can't be sad with youuuu just take my hand and fly up through the dreams... with youuu uuu, i can be sad with youuu uuu, just take my hand, The commercial is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV6imUKuGQs&list=RDCMUCFtEEv80fQVKkD4h1PF-Xqw&start_radio=1&t=5, Heyyy .. am looking for a Spanish song that starts with a girl talking on a phone then a guy walks in and I guess he tells her to hang up !? Hey guys I need help finding a song.