Enabling JavaScript in your browser will allow you to experience all the features of our site.

Unable to add item to List.

( Log Out /   US$26.02, US$11.19

thinks his early retirement an easy thing to earn.

Hear No Evil For Detective Sam Porter, the words “Father, forgive me” conjure… J.D.

Please review your cart. Don't miss a single word of the series James Patterson called "ingenious." Please try again.

In the riveting conclusion of the 4MK trilogy, Barker takes the thriller to an entirely new level. Buy a cheap copy of The Sixth Wicked Child (4MK Thriller... book by J.D.

Please try your request again later. Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2019, The Sixth Wicked Child (4MK Thriller, #3), Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2019. You need a United Kingdom address to shop on our United Kingdom store. Hear No Evil For Detective Sam Porter, the words “Father, forgive me” conjure…

J.D.

I agree, it wrapped up perfectly.

Absolutely riveting and, unfortunately, quite plausible ! In the riveting conclusion of the 4MK trilogy, Barker takes the thriller to an entirely new level.

Holy Land into a Huckleberry Finn-like adventure as the three great religions come into conflict over a long lost treasure possessing Divine powers. It has pace to die for.”—David Morrell, New York Times Bestselling Author of Murder As a Fine Art and First Blood“A highly recommended and beguiling page-turning thriller that is both disturbing and immensely entertaining.”—New York Journal of Books“A chillingly delicious page-turner.”—Kelley Armstrong, NY Times Bestselling Author “THE FOURTH MONKEY will keep you up all night …reading.”—Lansing State Journal“Gritty, masterful suspense…Lee Child, you’ve met your match.”—Tosca Lee, NY Times Bestselling Author “Brilliant.

I wasn't sure about the second book in the series and was worried that the third one would retread old ground and leave questions unanswered. --James Patterson, #1 NY Times Bestselling Author, "One of the finest suspense/serial killer trilogies ever written." We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.

Barker is the international best-selling author of numerous novels, including DRACUL and THE FOURTH MONKEY. The Fifth to Die (A Detective Porter novel), The Fourth Monkey (A Detective Porter novel), She Has a Broken Thing Where Her Heart Should Be.

--BookReporter.com, "Superbly constructed and immaculately paced, this is one of the few serial killer thrillers that bears comparison with Thomas Harris's 1981 masterpiece Red Dragon." When Anson Bishop, the prime suspect in the notorious 4MK serial murders turns himself in, he reveals a story completely unexpected, one that not only upends the current investigation, but one that will change the lives of all involved. --Library Journal, "...Nice twists on classic thriller tropes." I always say this in my reviews of these books, but these books are not for the faint hearted, they’re fearless and explore the truly dark depths of humanity.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 3, 2019. Post was not sent - check your email addresses!

Included with a Kindle Unlimited membership. Goodreads|Amazon Release date: August 27, 2019 Publisher: Hampton Creek Press Genre: Mystery/Thriller Blurb: In the riveting conclusion of the 4MK trilogy, Barker takes the thriller to an entirely new level.

Love , love, love J D Barker's books. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Dispatched from the UK in 1 business day

For you puzzle fans, there’s a story within the story as strange and twisty as the tale itself.

This was one of the best trilogy wrap ups I’ve read. Ever. You submitted the following rating and review.

Ancient Enemies Anthology.

and impossible to put down!

The remainder of this book is fiction.Alessa's uncle is a child predator, and ... Pearle was an extraordinary woman, who lived a life of isolation. It had been a while since I read the first 2 books so I struggled a little to place the characters and events. The review must be at least 50 characters long. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App.

If you like serial killer thrillers this is an absolute must read. Chicago Metro and the FBI find themselves caught in chaos--a hospital on lockdown, a rogue officer, and corruption at the highest levels.

I had deliberately not started this one until I knew I would be able to devour it in one sitting. The Sixth Wicked Child (Book) : Barker, J. D. : "For detective Sam Porter, the words 'Father, forgive me' conjure memories long forgotten--a past intentionally buried. Forsaken. Chicago Metro and the FBI find themselves caught in chaos—a hospital on lockdown, a rogue officer, and corruption at the highest levels.

Do No Evil With unrelenting tension and pulse-pounding suspense, the past unravels at breakneck speed as the truth behind the Four Monkey Killer's motive is finally revealed in this masterfully crafted finale.

Goodreads|Amazon Release date: August 27, 2019 Publisher: Hampton Creek Press Genre: Mystery/Thriller Blurb: In the riveting conclusion of the 4MK trilogy, Barker takes the thriller to an entirely new level. Don’t miss a single word of the series James Patterson called “ingenious.”, Review: The Sixth Wicked Child by J. D. Barker, Best Series of 2019 #bestof2019 – Novelgossip, Review: One More for Christmas by Sarah Morgan, Review: Crazy, Stupid Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams, Review: Home for the Holidays by Sara Richardson, Review: Tools of Engagement by Tessa Bailey. of Stephen King, Dean Koontz, and John Saul.

In conversation with novelist Aislinn Hunter. Free shipping over $10. It is such a complex and compelling series throughout, now looking back in hindsight I realize just how freaking brilliant the author is, I’m seriously blown away with how clever the plotting is and how perfectly this whole series was set up from beginning to end.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. There are some really graphic and brutal scenes and a lot of it is terrifying.

Hear No Evil For Detective Sam Porter, the words "Father, forgive me" conjure memories long forgotten; a past intentionally buried.

Barker answered: “When will the hardcover release of The Sixth Wicked Child come out?! Simply put this book is superb.  US$14.99, US$24.93

“J.D.

The Sixth Wicked Child in three words: Clever, Meticulous and Tense. Speak No Evil Chicago Metro and the FBI find themselves caught in chaos-a hospital on lockdown, a rogue officer, and corruption at the highest levels. With James Patterson.

I’ll stop rambling and just say, read the book PLEASE and come chat to me when you’re finished because I bet your mind will be just as blown as mine was! Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.

Barker is a one-of-a-kind writer and that’s a rare and special thing. It is ... #1 Amazon BestsellerHome isn't safe for young Alessa because her uncle lives there...unfortunately neither are ... #1 Amazon BestsellerHome isn't safe for young Alessa because her uncle lives there...unfortunately neither are  US$32.53, US$21.03 This the third, maintained the tension throughout with plenty of twists and turns. Auto Suggestions are available once you type at least 3 letters. "Because I could not stop for Death, He kindly stopped for me." With unrelenting tension and pulse-pounding suspense, the past unravels at breakneck speed as the truth behind the Four Monkey Killer’s motive is finally revealed in this masterfully crafted finale.

The Shadow Cove Saga.

Don't miss a single word of the series James Patterson called "ingenious." She Has a Broken Thing Where Her Heart Should Be, Forsaken: Book One of the Shadow Cove Saga. We work hard to protect your security and privacy.

Available. But an enemy ambush scatters even the best laid plans to the wind.

Found written on cardboard near each body, these words link multiple victims to a single killer--discovered within minutes of each other in both Chicago and South Carolina--clearly connected yet separated by impossible miles. Barker is a force to be reckoned with.”—Tosca Lee, NY Times Bestselling Author, “Barker knows how to evoke chilling imagery and will have readers anxiously looking over their shoulders with each terrifying “clickity, click, click.”— Library Journal, “Barker is a master wordsmith.”— AudioBookReviewer.com, “It is clear Barker is a name to watch.”—The Horror Bookshelf, “Mr. After reading The Fourth Monkey and The Fifth to Die, I thought I could second guess JD Barker pretty well, but this 600+ page thriller contains more twists than a 60s dancehall ! For Detective Sam Porter, the words "Father, forgive me" conjure memories long forgotten; a past intentionally buried. With unrelenting tension and pulse-pounding suspense, the past unravels at breakneck speed as the truth behind the Four Monkey Killer's motive is finally revealed in this masterfully crafted finale. All incredible reads, twisted, tangled sometimes impossible plots. They’ll ship! Great mystery with a very satisfying ending! Don’t miss anything J.D. The riveting conclusion to Barker's 4MK trilogy. This review is posted under the third and final book. Truly the birth of a new master in the genre.