Knotting of pearls and beads, Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. What a hidden Gem (no pun intended but see what I did there).You can find paintings by local artists, antique jewelry, estate sale and consignment pieces here as well as pearls. So upset with the service of gilded lily. The Gilded Lily & Co, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Reclaimed Furniture For the Shabby Chic & Farmhouse Soul. They have every kind of cultured and fresh water pearl imaginable, some shaped like ice cycles, some like coins and of course the familiar round variety. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Although Mike didn't look it, he was knowledgeable and very helpful. They were beyond patient in helping to get it just right. 2.7K likes. They have every kind of  cultured and fresh water pearl imaginable, some shaped like ice cycles, some like coins and of course the familiar round variety. I even went to the jewelry  store on my own and they said even with the stone they wouldn't be able to fix it. From Engagement to I DO; from Birth Stone bracelets, Mother's Day Specials to 50 year Anniversary Engravings, and beyond, The Gilded Lily is … .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Thanks so much! I really love the Biwa style. 80% of the pieces are made in house by 4 local artists and you can custom order pieces. Contact us today or come by for your Personal Consultation with Our Family of Jewelers. Carmen and Anne have been important in helping me to create a special pearl and bead necklace that represents very special people, and that I wear every day. 3 reviews of The Gilded Lily "Pearls, pearls, pearls and handmade jewelry everywhere. 80% of the pieces are made in house by 4 local artists and you can custom order pieces. 349 . The…". The Gilded Lily specializes in Victorian treasures and Renaissance luxuries. Staff is knowledgeable and personable without being overly familiar or pushy. See all photos from Vanessa Michelle B. for The Gilded Lily, Comment from Carmen C. of The Gilded Lily, 3/17/2017Thanks so much! Come and shop today! I really love the Biwa style. Contact us today or come by for your Personal Consultation with Our Family of Jewelers. Whew! Pearls from all corners of the world. Pearls, pearls, pearls and handmade jewelry everywhere. After Carmen contacted me days before my wedding I of course didn't contact her back because  I was just so upset she got back to me too late! Prices range from $10 to $5,000 and everything in between. ", Pearls from all corners of the world. COME IN TODAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SALES 50 TO 75% OFF!!!!! We offer Bridal and Wedding Party Consultations and Jewelry Fittings. Bonus: They had a few bumper stickers that…", "Go see Linda Ross- she had amazing customer service. Househokds? I bought a super expensive hair comb for my wedding and it came missing a stone. We offer Bridal and Wedding Party Consultations and Jewelry Fittings. When I contacted Carmen I was told I'd get the stone and $15 to replace it at a jewelry store. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Our store is open Tuesday through Saturday, 11:00~6:00. You can color coordinate jewelry for your wedding (pearls or every color to match your color scheme) and they have a lay away plan to help make it happen. Come and shop today. I almost panicked when I recently drove by the previous store location and saw that it was not Guilded Lily! 2069 cel Gilding the Lily Blog ~ Workshops at Gilding the Lily Please come see us at our new location 11943 Coursey Blvd Suite A Baton Rouge, LA 70816, "I've been a customer here for quite some time now.. 80% of the pieces are made in house by 4 local artists and you can custom order pieces. Our unique style and unusual gifts are sure to add the elegance you are looking for. 8893 store 714 . Because I wear the necklace every day, I count on them for repairs when needed (although honestly, that doesn't happen very often). From Engagement to I DO; from Birth Stone bracelets, Mother's Day Specials to 50 year Anniversary Engravings, and beyond, The Gilded Lily is everything you've been dreaming! Needless to say for the amount I paid I'm very upset with the service. Gilding the Lily 305 N. Harbor Blvd., Suite 101 Fullerton, CA 92832 714 . Like Coco Chanel said, "A woman needs ropes and ropes of pearls!" And, they have beautiful jewelry, new and estate, in a wide range of prices. Then come to connections for life where Nordstroms like customer service is Matt with a wide variety of excellent", "Just went in there for my first time today and fell in love. I returned today and let me just say WOW the customer…", "I was out browsing for furniture and walked into this store. They will appraise and handle estate sale items for you. I had no idea there were so many styles.It took 5 years of driving by before I stopped in and I am so glad I did. If you love unique pieces and original art you should stop in and check them out. known as the Villa del Sol. They have every kind of  cultured and fresh water pearl imaginable, some shaped like ice cycles, some like coins and of course the familiar round variety.