This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Forget everyones nagitave opinion. They will help guide the winner into making it as a “breakout star.”. My sons and I hope that this show comes back! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. It has mostly poor reviews from critics and viewers, who have given it an IMDb score of 4.1. I think it will be renewed but suspect it will air in Summer 2019. Cancel it! Don’t think they could have… Read more ». Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now. My family and I had watched it from season one and hope to keep watching it. Having diagnosed with Yin, Yau Fun was found suffering from a strange disease. Let the vet happen first then let the judges make their comments. On August 2, 2018, the winner was announced as James Graham from Chelmsford, United Kingdom. 1 Episode 3 (the-four-battle-for-stardom-season-1-episode-3) - You can watch The Four: Battle for Stardom Season 1 Episode 3 online here at You'll be able to watch and stream tv The Four: Battle for Stardom with us here at putlocker123. Could the show be revived someday? Bring back the vour. We loved the first two seasons and we were quite devastated to see it was not coming back! It has mostly poor reviews from critics and viewers, who have given it an IMDb score of 4.1. All rights reserved. Eight-time Grammy® Award-winning and multi-Platinum solo artist Fergie, will guide the contestants, while they battle it out against new artists determined to win their seat in the competition. A series gets an Average Tomatometer when at least 50 percent of its seasons have a score. Were you hoping that The Four: Battle for Stardom TV show would be renewed for season three? Four at a time, they’ll battle to defend their spots on the show, as new singers are brought on to challenge them, in the hopes of landing a seat. MY FAMILY & I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE FOUR & REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO SEASON 3❤️❤️❤️❤️. Eight-time Grammy® Award-winning and multi-Platinum solo artist Fergie will guide the contestants as they battle it out against the new singers trying to steal their spots in the competition. No Tomatometer score yet... 2018, FOX, 8 episodes ... News & Interviews for The Four: Battle for Stardom. TV show description: Are you sorry that FOX cancelled this TV series, instead? Is this the final refrain? The Four: Battle for Stardom is available for streaming on the FOX website, both individual episodes and full seasons. A panel of industry experts, Sean "Diddy" Combs, DJ Khaled and Meghan Trainor, alongside host, Fergie, will crown one winner who will receive a record contract with Republic Records, career guidance from the panel and the title of iHeart Radio's "On the Verge" artist. Chu has decided to release the arrested. ABC 2020-21 Season Ratings (updated 10/17/20), CBS 2020-21 Season Ratings (updated 10/17/20), Soap Opera Ratings for the 2020-21 Season (updated 10/16/20), The CW 2020-21 Season Ratings (updated 10/16/20), NBC 2020-21 Season Ratings (updated 10/16/20), CBS 2019-20 Season Ratings (updated 10/16/20), CBS 2020-21 Season Ratings (updated 10/16/20), FOX 2020-21 Season Ratings (updated 10/16/20), ABC 2020-21 Season Ratings (updated 10/16/20), Cancelled or Renewed? 402 talking about this. ITV Entertainment has a wide slate of series with major networks and syndicators, including HELL’S KITCHEN (FOX); “The First 48” (A&E); â€œThe Job Interview” (CNBC); “The Chase” (GSN); “Four Weddings” (TLC); “Big Star Little Star” (USA); “Help My Yelp” (Food); and the new “Queer Eye” (Netflix), as well as upcoming series and specials for Nickelodeon and A&E, among others. Right after Lang Huyt has escaped from the Palace, Chu, who was tailed after him, tried to persuade him to go back for investigation. Don't have an account? Watch online Gogoanime videos English SUB in high quality channel. Everyone of us in the room selected the contestant that was rejected every time over who the show kept. Our partners are comprised of broadcasters and production companies across the globe, including FOX, NBC USA, BBC, ITV, Channel 4 UK, TVA Canada, TF1 France, RTL Germany, HBO, TV2 Norway, RAI Italy, Globo Brazil, Azteca Mexico and ZEE TV India. Too much of a me me attitude heavy on the ego and light on courtesy and kindness by both the contestants and the panel. This show is stupid, very bias. Eight-time Grammy® Award-winning and multi-Platinum solo artist Fergie, will be by the contestants' sides as they battle to defend their seats in the competition. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! Copyright © Fandango. Find out who will move one step forward to the ultimate prize. Viewers who think they've got the talent to compete and unseat the four singers onstage will have the opportunity to submit an audition video. Has The Four: Battle for Stardom TV show been cancelled or renewed for a third season on FOX? Learn how your comment data is processed. Eric Kripke Shares Details on Jensen Ackles' Role in The Boys Season 3 The showrunner answers all of TV Guide's burning questions about next season; Popular Shows. Cancel the sooner the better! After weeks of fighting for their seats, the final Four face their last battle in front of a panel of industry experts. The Four: Battle for Stardom, also known as The Four, is an American reality television music competition series broadcast on Fox. This week, a new set of determined challengers face off against The Four in front of a panel of industry experts: Grammy® Award-winning musician, record producer and songwriter Sean "Diddy" Combs, record-producing hitmaker DJ Khaled and Grammy-winning recording artist and songwriter Meghan Trainor. FOX has renewed its new music competition series, THE FOUR: BATTLE FOR STARDOM, for a second season. Just let the other season rock I know plenty of people who really love the show, but not alot know what’s going on with this website. The Four: Battle for Stardom: 2x3. With over 90 formats in our catalogue and productions across the globe, Armoza Formats has a proven track record of success across all genres – from spectacular primetime entertainment show “I Can Do That!,” now licensed in over 20 countries, to hit game show “Still Standing,” with 5,000 episodes globally, and docu-reality format “Connected,” on air in over 10 territories. Each week, if any of the four are outperformed, they’ll go home and their challengers will take their place. Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices. All rights reserved. The Four: Battle for Stardom season two ratings. Seems like the show is fixed. and the Terms and Policies, All team members worried about Mo Ching and searched him from everywhere. David George, Adam Sher, David Eilenberg, Becca Walker, David Friedman, Avi Armoza, Nehama Cohen and Moshiko Cohen are executive producers. Learn how your comment data is processed. Will FOX cancel or renew The Four: Battle for Stardom for season three? Created by Elwin De Groot. View All The Four: Battle for Stardom News. Fei watched over overnight but found him missing while she was awakened. The series first aired on January 4, 2018. Find out who will move one step forward to the ultimate prize. A new set of challengers face off against The Four, determined to take their coveted seats in front of a panel of industry experts: Grammy® Award-winning musician, record producer and songwriter Sean "Diddy" Combs, record-producing hitmaker DJ Khaled, Grammy-winning recording artist and songwriter Meghan Trainor and record label executive Charlie Walk. Find out who will move one step forward to the ultimate prize. A singing competition series in which four reigning champs compete against newcomers each week. Four super-talented and fiercely competitive singers, chosen from their auditions by the show’s panel of music industry experts, will try to defend their coveted spots on the stage, as they are challenged individually by new singers determined to replace them. Series status: Cancelled. Singer Fergi hosts the competition. The people with negative opinions wish they had talent cause they would be trying out theirselves lol. Plus, everything you need to know about Season 3, 'I needed people that would listen to me, do what I say,' the evicted houseguest said, Including how to watch previous debates and town halls, NBC was met with criticism from celebrities for scheduling Trump's town hall opposite Biden's. Evvie McKinney from Memphis, TN, was crowned the first-ever winner of THE FOUR: BATTLE FOR STARDOM. Shek then withdrew with his team. The Season 2 premiere. The second season of The Four: Battle for Stardom on FOX averaged a 0.81 rating in the 18-49 demographic and 2.73 million viewers. This week, several fan favorites from Season 2 will return for one last chance to land a seat in the finale in front of industry experts: Grammy® Award-winning musician, record producer and songwriter Sean "Diddy" Combs, record-producing hitmaker DJ Khaled, and Grammy-winning recording artist and songwriter Meghan Trainor. The Four: Battle for Stardom: canceled or renewed? Eight-time Grammy® Award-winning, multi-Platinum solo artist Fergie will … Talent wise seems a notch maybe 2 or even 3 below the voice. Directed by Ryan Goble. If the ratings are bad you will drop it anyway, LOVE LOVE LOVE this show❗❕❗❕ Keep the show. Because it's never too early to plan Thursday night... two months from now. Not worth watching and definitely wouldn’t let my kids watch. Find out who will move one step forward to the ultimate prize. A new set of challengers face off against The Four, determined to take their coveted seats in front of a panel of industry experts. If the existing four singers outperform their challengers, then they survive to sing another week, until the end of the season, when the singers have safely secured their spots on stage and face off against each other, resulting in one being named the winner. Status of Cable & Streaming TV Shows (S-Z), Check Out the Network Television Fall 2020 Schedule (updated 10/13/2020), Showtime TV Show Ratings (updated 10/13/20). What do you think? TV show dates: January 4, 2018 — August 2, 2018. Check the rankings for all of the current FOX TV shows. Watched The Four based on your recommendation. A singing competition series in which four reigning champs compete against newcomers each week. Network: FOX. The Four: Battle for Stardom: canceled or renewed? Subscribe for free The Four: Battle for Stardom cancellation and renewal alerts. First aired: August 2, 2018. Privacy Policy. Four at a time, they’ll battle to defend their spots on the show, as new singers are brought on to challenge them, in the hopes of landing a seat. Created by Elwin De Groot. The series first aired on January 4, 2018. If they're outperformed, they go home and the challenger takes their place. I hope that changes! This week, a new set of determined challengers face-off against the four in front of a panel of industry experts: Grammy® Award-winning musician, record producer and songwriter Sean "Diddy" Combs, record-producing hitmaker DJ Khaled, and Grammy-winning recording artist and songwriter Meghan Trainor. Series Finale: The show seems geared towards a specific segment of the population mainly the uneducated young and non-white listeners. Shek deliberately killed the head of Flying Tiger Sect during the contest. Should this TV show have been cancelled or renewed for a third season on FOX? The Four: Battle for Stardom TV show is a singing competition, hosted by Fergie, a solo artist as well as a vocalist for the hip hop group, The Black Eyed Peas. King has bribed some officials releasing his son while he was being exiled. I loved” The Four: Battle for Stardom” because of the shows rapid pace of moving new contestants though on a weekly bases. The reality TV series features singers performing for an expert panel, made up of Sean “Diddy” Combs, DJ Khaled, Meghan Trainor, and record label executive Charlie Walk. Eight-time Grammy® Award-winning and multi-Platinum solo artist Fergie, will be by the contestants' sides as they battle to defend their seats in the competition.