This means that colors like cherry red or dark metallic blue will be more expensive in comparison to colors like silver or white. Nothing beats going to see the car in person and test driving it. link to A Look Down The Road At The Cost Of Tesla. A unique feature within the Tesla range of vehicles is the presence of the falcon wing doors on the Tesla Model X. The 19" Sport wheels have an additional price of 1.600 €. Hi, I'm Greg. Tesla Model 3 cars follow luxury trends. The most popular cars often are the ones you see on the road more. Get 1000 FREE supercharger miles credited to your Tesla by clicking my Tesla Referral Link before ordering your vehicle online. 2.100 € Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator, All colours with 18" Aero wheels without hubcaps. Fewer produced colors are often more expensive. When the hubcaps are removed and hubcaps and wheel bolt caps are used, the 18" Aero wheels do not look bad. Silver and white cars are also pulled over less for speeding violations compared to red color cars. If you want to invest in a Tesla Model 3, you better be sure to get the one with the most value. Tesla produces electric, environmentally-friendly cars that are also luxurious. They are the ones who are putting their money down for these expensive cars, so of course, their opinions hold weight when it comes to color. scaion.de/ The cars may not run differently; however, they definitely look different. Those are often safer colors, like silver or white. This trend includes offering limited color options, as well as extra money for non-standard color options. These are likely the colors you see on the road as well as being sold on the lot. In addition to self-buildings there are also a lot of tuning accessories available. Tesla Model 3 Colors. This means that if you were to sell back your blue or red car, you are likely to get more money for it. If you want to invest in a Tesla Model 3, you better be sure to get the one with the most value. In this sense, certain colors can cost you more than others. Despite careful research we can not guarantee the 100% completeness and correctness of all data. This may affect your insurance cost. I've learned a ton about Teslas from hands-on experience and this is the site where I share everything I've learned. So what does all this mean for the... Hi, I'm Greg. These numbers also translate if you sell back your car. Specific colors for Tesla 3 models, like Deep Blue Metallic, can cost $1500 more than the standard color. Due to their popularity, more models are being bought and driven. The 19" Sport wheels have an additional price of You may be surprised how you feel about different colors when you see it in person. The best and worst colors vary depending on what characteristics you deem the most important for your car. This may impact your decision on color if you think you may try to sell it after a few years. When you bring these colored cars, Tesla Model 3 or not, you will often get more money for your car. My daily driver is a Tesla Model 3 Performance. Avid buyers’ intent on getting certain colors will most likely pay more to get that color. VCL also participates in affiliate programs with other sites. The car model of Tesla is manufactured and sold by Tesla. 09.10.2020. Given that the Tesla Model 3 is modeled after other luxury cars, they often will follow the trends that are out there. Check out options and prices for the car here! It is not there just to be a visually appealing feature. 1.600 €. Learn about lease, loan and cash payment options, warranties, electric vehicle incentives, gasoline savings and more.