Yet, there’s no doubt that Ngannou and Miocic will lock horns once again for the Heavyweight title. He’s just on a tear.”, said Miocic, while reflecting his opinions on Ngannou’s title match. UFC Fight Night: Brian Ortega vs. The oddsmakers opened up Ngannou as a -225 betting favorite. Miocic opened up as a +190 betting underdog. That said, Jones is still not off the charts. “Ngannou has definitely shown a lot better stuff since the first fight,” … The Heavyweight champion believes that ‘The Predator’ will have an upper hand over ‘Bones’ in the title relay. Miocic vs. Ngannou. “Ngannou has definitely shown a lot better stuff since the first fight. Get exclusive combat sports content on Fightful Select, our premium news service! Follow us on Twitter for updates, and subscribe to our YouTube channel for exclusive interviews, lists, news updates and predictions. It would seem the UFC could transition from Ngannou to former light heavyweight champion Jon Jones as Miocic's next opponent if the champion simply isn't interested in having a rematch. Posted by ngonner on Jan 21, 2018; 300933 views; Report; This video is hosted from sendvid.com Use VPN if this video is blocked in your country. Ngannou has won four of five since the loss to Miocic. There’s no difference that’s gonna happen. Stipe Miocic vs. Francis Ngannou II is in our future. That’s what I do. “The same thing is gonna happen — same result. Miocic faced Francis Ngannou on January 20, 2018, at UFC 220. However, he has evolved highly since the fight and a rematch might look different. “Its great he is an amazing fighter, he is one of the best fighters. Twitter. What The Hell Happened At UFC Fight Island 5?! Related Article Conor McGregor Leaks DMs With Dana White, Says Manny Pacquiao Fight Is Next. Following the event, UFC president Dana White said the plan is to match Miocic up against Ngannou in a rematch for his next fight. “I don’t know, I mean he has got a great resume. “- Stipe Miocic Accepts Francis Ngannou as Next Opponent, WWE Superstar Nikki Bella Shares Adorable Message For Her Fiance, “I’m Here to Ruin Dana White’s Day”- Justin Gaethje With Strong Words Ahead of UFC 254, Dana White Has a Next Opponent Ready for Israel Adesanya, Khabib Nurmagomedov Wants Michael Chandler to Fight Islam Makhachev for No.1 Contender Spot, WOW! Poté, o Stipe Miocic dokázal i podruhé v řadě porazit Daniela Cormiera a znovu tak obhájit svůj titul šampiona těžké váhy, se všeobecně počítalo s tím, že dalším vyzyvatelem bude Francis Ngannou. That means a $225 bet would win you $100. But yeah, Jon Jones going to heavyweight is very interesting.”. Even though this fight is going to be a tough one to predict, I can’t help but feel that Stipe rarely gets the love he deserves. Real or not: With Kamaru Usman-Gilbert Burns off, the best replacement headlining fight for UFC 256 is Stipe Miocic vs. Francis Ngannou 2 A heavyweight title rematch between Stipe Miocic, left, and Francis Ngannou would certainly be an exciting way for the UFC to close out 2020 on pay-per-view. “I mean, you can’t jump over Francis. After Stipe Miocic took care of Daniel Cormier at UFC 252 two weeks ago to complete the trilogy and retain the heavyweight championship, UFC president Dana White made it clear that Miocic would defend next against Francis Ngannou.