La version de Leila est sympa mais c'est ... Я тоже так думал - по современным правилам иначе и... Billy Hlapeto - Момчетата с чашите (Momchetata s chashite). Back in 2015, Guy Sebastian represented Australia for the first time in the Eurovision Song Contest. His song Together Again finished 5th in the grand final, which… Read more Description:- Standing With You Lyrics Guy Sebastian are Provided in this article.This is a new song which is sang by famous Singer Guy Sebastian.This Song will release on 11 September 2020. Rezitativ: "Die Mittagssonne brennet jetzt". Jawohl. Guy has been teasing his new single for the past few weeks on his socials and has now dropped his single Standing With You.. The song was inspired by a family member who was suffering with mental health and was brave enough to speak up and share his battle with depression. “We’ve written quite a few tunes together, Jamie and myself,” he acknowledges.“So it’s proving to be a good partnership.” The single's one of Guy's most personal yet. Standing With You Song Lyrics. Joseph Haydn - Hob XXI, 3 Die Jahreszeiten: II Sommer, 5. Sebastian co-wrote ‘Standing With You’ with Jamie Hartman, who also produced and co-wrote ‘Before I Go’ – the Platinum-selling lead single from Guy’s forthcoming record – which has achieved huge international success. Login or register to post comments; Music Tales. Please edit your translation so that its layout matches that of the base lyrics. This is a poetic translation - deviations from the meaning of the original are present (extra words, extra or omitted information, substituted concepts). "You’re somewhere only you can go, I won’t pretend to know" We have new music from Guy Sebastian.. Please edit your translation so that its layout matches that of the base lyrics. Quanto mais eu digo que você pode fazer isso Quanto mais você diz a si mesmo que é inútil Qualquer conselho agora é infrutífero Você está em um lugar que só você pode ir Não vou fingir que sei, então, Em vez de dizer "Você ficará bem" Eu vou ser aquele alguém ao seu lado Sim, deixe-me ser aquele satélite distante Uma constante no céu, Porque eu estou com você esta noite Sim, eu serei aquela voz em seu ouvido Destruindo silenciosamente o seu medo, Você nem vai saber que estou aqui Mas eu estou com você esta noite Oh, eu serei a pílula para sua dor Até que as nuvens tenham acabado de chuva Perto o suficiente, mas fora de vista Estou com você esta noite, Sua cabeça está cheia e ainda oca Nem pense no amanhã, Oh, se você vai Pelo menos você vai saber, oh woah, Em vez de dizer "Você ficará bem" Eu vou ser aquele alguém ao seu lado Oh, deixe-me ser aquele satélite distante Uma constante no céu, Sim, eu serei aquela voz em seu ouvido Destruindo silenciosamente o seu medo, Você nem vai saber que estou aqui Mas eu estou com você esta noite, Até que as nuvens tenham acabado de chuva Perto o suficiente, mas fora de vista Estou com você esta noite, Eu sei que posso não dizer a coisa certa Deixe-me dizer-te uma coisa, Você está errado sobre Este mundo não seria um lugar melhor, Sim, eu serei aquela voz em seu ouvido Destruindo silenciosamente o seu medo Você nem vai saber que estou aqui Estou com você esta noite Oh, eu serei a pílula para sua dor Até que as nuvens tenham acabado de chuva Perto o suficiente, mas fora de vista Estou com você esta noite, Oh esta noite Estou com você esta noite Estou com você esta noite. If you are searching Standing With You Lyrics then you are on the right post. It’s a very emotional ballad about always supporting people who you care about. Guy Sebastian, Australia’s first ever Eurovision representative, has released a new single ‘Standing With You’. After weeks of teasers, Guy Sebastian has finally dropped his new track, "Standing With You", and we love it. So without wasting time lets jump on to Standing With You Song lyrics. Read about music throughout history