The cold and wind and rain don't know Made a meal and threw it up on Sunday I've gotta lot of things to learn Said, Lyrics. My heart will never be your home Top Lyrics of 2010. Sing me something new I've found a key upon the floor I'm tired of talking on my phone Make sure your selection Stand by me, nobody knows the way it's gonna be Maybe you and I will not believe in the things we find behind the door Times are hard when things have got no meaning Made a meal and threw it up on Sunday I've got a lot of things to learn Said I would and I believe in one day Before my heart starts to burn Test your MusicIQ here! Yeah, nobody knows, the way it's gonna be The song borrows elements from David Bowie’s “All the Young Dudes.” In 2010 it was included in the singles collection Time Flies… 1994-2009. Top Lyrics of 2010. [Bridge] They only seem to come and go away (hey, hey) Maybe you and I will not believe in the things we find behind the door Made a meal and threw it up on Sunday . They only seem to come and go away The cold and wind and rain don't know Popular Song Lyrics. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Stand by me, oh, stand by me Oh, stand, stand by me Stand by me If the sky that we look upon Should tumble and fall Or the mountain should crumble to the sea I won't cry, I won't cry No, I won't shed a tear Just as long as you stand Stand by me And darlin', darlin' Stand by me, oh, stand by me Oh, stand now, stand by me Stand by me Darlin', darlin' However, in a Q Magazine interview, he did say the following. (NG's 2016 Rethink), D'you Know What I Mean? When I first moved to London my mam kept on ringing up and asking was I eating properly. Oasis Stand By Me Lyrics. Billboard Hot 100. Recently Added. (NG's 2016 Rethink), D'you Know What I Mean? Hey, hey! Maybe I can see, yeah... Don't you know Stand by me (nobody knows the way it's gonna be) So what's the matter with you? It’s a bit like Live Forever, I suppose, with a touch of All The Young Dudes in the background – though I made sure I changed the chords. Stand by me (nobody knows the way it's gonna be) The cold and wind and rain don't know Yeah, nobody knows, the way it's gonna be The Lyrics for Stand By Me by Oasis have been translated into 16 languages. [Bridge] Top Lyrics of 2010. This is just a preview! Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Before my heart starts to burn. They only seem to come and go away The cold and wind and rain don't know Sing me something new, don't you know Stand By Me -- Nobody knows the way it's gonna be Said I would and I'll be leaving one day I've got a lot of things to learn The things we find behind the door Stand by me (nobody knows the way it's gonna be) Said I would and I'll be leaving one day Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Album: Be Here Now (Remastered Deluxe Version), Made a meal and threw it up on Sunday An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Stand by me, nobody knows the way it's gonna be Be Here Now (Remastered Deluxe Version) Album, All Around the World (Reprise) (Remastered), All Around the World (Reprise) - Remastered, D'You Know What I Mean?