CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. The Ultimate Crossover: 3D Modeling for Video Games and Television. The song contains two different characters, both sung by Dylan, who are preparing for one’s departure. Almost definitely. He would do anything to get to you even if that's walk a ridiculous amount of miles. "I don't wanna live forever, 'cause I know I'll be living in vain, And I don't wanna fit (fit, babe) wherever (wherever)/I just wanna keep calling your name until you come back home". If you could only stop time and be there for them. “When you’re gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you.”. And luckily for us, this is one of the most popular subjects in pop music, and it has been for decades now. “ I’m Gonna Miss You When You’re Gone,” Patti Griffin “Come home, ‘cause I’ve been waiting for you, for so long.”. One of the only positive things about missing a loved one who’s gone away is getting to listen to song after song that speaks directly to your situation. These are quality tracks, including a few that you might not have heard of before. And while we can’t offer in-depth analysis of his entire discography, we can say with confidence that this track, Erica Western Teleport, is a beautiful portrayal of missing someone and trying to forget about them at the same time. #3 A Long December -The Counting Crows. Here are 30 of the best love songs about missing someone for couples in long-distance relationships, along with lyrics sure to win each a special spot on your shared playlist. We can all get a little insecure when we're in a long-distance relationship since we don't know what the other is up to all the time. "I won't ever be too far away to feel you, And I won't hesitate at all/Whenever you call". At the end of the day, fun adventures or not, life would be better with your baby. “Oh babe, I hate to go… “. We’ve taken some time to pick out some of our favorite songs about missing someone far away. But in that time, Mitski brings you into her world, a world of love and longing and wanting to be anywhere but here right now. Ouch. Like us on Facebook Twitter Pinterest and we promise, we’ll be your lucky charm to a beautiful love life. Notably, it was even used for the Super Bowl commercial for the video game Dante’s Inferno. This song does a good job of explaining that despite the obstacles and the situations that come up, he's not going anywhere. If you’re looking for some music that’s a bit more upbeat, check out this list of happy songs. Here are 30 of the best love songs about missing someone for couples in long-distance relationships, ... A techno-pop love song for far away friends. And they're mature about the whole thing because they know how lucky they are to have the relationship at all. This is a track from The Times They Are a-Changin’, released in 1964, right as Dylan was breaking onto the Beat scene. It’s a beautiful song you need to listen to when you’re missing someone special in your life. [Read: How to stop feeling ignored by the one you love], #20 When You’re Gone -Avril Lavigne. No matter how you met, how long you've been together, or how deeply in love you are, making a long distance relationship work can be tough under the best circumstances — and the best long distance relationship love songs have a way of making couples in LDRs feel understood. These songs about missing someone are just a few of those heart-wrenching tunes that can help you get by when you feel like you can’t anymore. "When I'm lonely, well I know I'm gonna be/I'm gonna be the man who's lonely without you, And when I'm dreaming, well I know I'm gonna dream/I'm gonna dream about the time when I'm with you". That last night before you have to be apart again is torture. The singer constantly assures his love that he'll be there when he's needed, that he's strong enough for both of them, and that it's all going to be alright in the end. "And tell me, when will our eyes meet? Check out these top songs about missing someone—and sing along with all your heart. [Read: Upbeat songs to get over your lost love], #16 Need You Now -Lady Antebellum. The old Dylan tunes are arguably the best Dylan tunes. #14 Broken -Seether and Amy Lee. Toni Hammer is a freelance writer, comedian, and author of Is it Bedtime Yet? [Read: Really depressing songs to make you cry and heal you], #4 Wish You Were Here -Avril Lavigne. Her love for him is his strength to get through. "Carrying your love with me/It's my strength, for holding on, Every minute that I have to be gone/I'll have everything I'll ever need". The fact that it still holds up is a testament to the power of his craft. A day without you is like a year without rain.”, Well, except your pillow is always wet from all that crying. "And even though I know how very far apart we are/It helps to think we might be wishin' on the same bright star, And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby/It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky", That moment when your loved one says they need you right now and you hop in the car to make it happen. “But I fronted long enough to know, there ain’t no way, and today I’m officially missing you.”, That time when you get into a fight and you broke up with them, but later on you walk into your place and everything you see just reminds you of them. "And being apart ain't easy on this love affair/Two strangers learn to fall in love again. This is the song for you—the type you’d want to blast on your speakers while you’re singing along with your lungs out *or sobbing in the shower*. "I memorize every line/And I kiss the name that you sign/And, darling, then I read again right from the start. All Right Reserved. No doubt about it. Fortunately, music can help us feel less alone. This song also speaks to the almost psychic connection a couple can have when they're far away. All because you’re so lonely and you just don’t know how you’ll go on without the person you love.