That I'm weighed down by your beautiful It's, it's almost unbearable And I'm letting you sink in, xem thêm [Pre-Chorus] / Well if you find one let me know / And I can still feel the way you'd hold me next to you / And I don't wanna feel it anymore I'm suffering inside your magic I'm suffering inside your magic And I'm letting you sink in rút gọn, Hoa Nở Không Màu, Cạn Dòng Nước Mắt, Ice Cream, Em Đã Thương Người Ta Hơn Anh, Không Đáng Để Thương. If you never put your love in my brain, just know I know There's not a bone in my body that's not weak for you Tìm. But if you didn't ever touch me that way just know The Lyrics for Sink In by Amy Shark have been translated into 9 languages. The single was well-received on radio upon release in 2016 and went on to become a Top Three hit in Australia in early 2017. You got a hold of me and I don't know how or why And I'm letting you sink in The bed the bathroom floor the bar downstairs at 2am You got a hold of me and I don't know how or why And I don't want to feel it anymore And I'm letting you sink in Well if you find one let me know A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. And I'm letting you sink in And I'm letting you sink in Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. The bed, the bathroom floor, the bar downstairs at 2am, and Kiss me harder in the bar downstairs at 2am It's, it's almost unbearable I'm suffering inside your magic You got a hold of me and I don't know how or why Everywhere I go I'm reminded of you like And I'm letting you sink in Khi bật tính năng Autoplay, Bài hát được đề xuất sẽ tự động phát tiếp. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. And I'm letting you sink in [Pre-Chorus] And I'm letting you sink in Giấy phép MXH số 499/GP-BTTTT do Bộ Thông Tin và Truyền thông cấp ngày 28/09/2015. I can still feel the way you hold me next to you love monster Ca khúc Sink In do ca sĩ Amy Shark thể hiện, thuộc thể loại Thể Loại Khác.Các bạn có thể nghe, download (tải nhạc) bài hát sink in mp3, playlist/album, MV/Video sink in miễn phí tại NhacCuaTui.com. [Chorus] Shark signed with Sony Australia's Wonderlick…, Amy Shark is the performance alias of Amy Billings, a singer and songwriter of angsty, atmospheric indie pop from Gold Coast, Australia. Collapsing underneath your perfect And I'm weighed down by your beautiful [Verse 2] Love you something terrible I know I wouldn't be the same And I'm letting you sink in Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. [Bridge] Drowning in your wonderful Amy Shark is the performance alias of Amy Billings, a singer and songwriter of angsty, atmospheric indie pop from Gold Coast, Australia. Start the wiki, There's not a bone in my body that's not weak for youWell if you find one let me knowI can still feel the way you hold me next to youAnd I don't…. Drowning in your wonderful Drowning in your wonderful You got a hold of me and I don't know how or why Everywhere I go I'm reminded of you, like Collapsing underneath your perfect 4:38. You got a hold of me and I don't know how or why I'm weighed down by your beautiful I'm weighed down by your beautiful Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. And I'm letting you sink in Do you know any background info about this track? If you never put your love in my brain, just know I know And I'm letting you sink in, Writer(s): Cavazos Julia Carin, Berger Benjamin Harris, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. After quietly making music for several years, she entered a song in the Queensland Music Awards and ended up winning the pop category. And I'm letting you sink in Lyrics to 'Sink In' by Amy Shark: There's not a bone in my body that's not weak for you Well if you find one let me know I can still feel the way you hold me next to you And I don't want to feel it anymore After quietly making music for several years, she e…, Amy Shark is the performance alias of Amy Billings, a singer and songwriter of angsty, atmospheric indie pop from Gold Coast, Australia. But if you didn't ever touch me that way just know I know I wouldn't be the same Love you something terrible I can still feel the way you'd hold me next to you And I'm letting you sink in And I don't wanna feel it anymore Rock And Roll Queen (Kitchen Sink Instrumental) (Single), Tìm Một Người Như Thế (Darrys Lofi Edit). And I'm letting you sink in Released Mar 16, 2018 (P) 2018 Amy Shark under exclusive license to the Wonderlick Recording Company/Sony Music Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd. It's, it's almost unbearable I know I wouldn't be the same Sink In Amy Shark Buy This Song. Kiss me harder in the bar downstairs at 2am Leave feedback, Amy Shark is the performance alias of Amy Billings, a singer and songwriter of angsty, atmospheric indie pop from Gold Coast, Australia. I'm weighed down by your beautiful And I'm letting you sink in Love you something terrible Lyrics to 'Sink In' by Amy Shark. After quietly making music for several years, she entered a song in the Queensland Music Awards and ended up winning the pop category. She then began touring nationally and received an arts grant that allowed her to work with producer M-Phazes on her song "Adore." Love, Simon (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), Teenage Dirtbag - Recorded at Spotify Studios NYC, Tim McGraw - Recorded At Spotify Studios NYC, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. I'm suffering inside your magic I'm suffering inside your magic Got a hold of me and I don't know how or why Love you something terrible Giấy Chứng nhận Đăng ký Kinh doanh số 0305535715 do Sở kế hoạch và Đầu tư thành phố Hồ Chí Minh cấp ngày 01/03/2008. FAVORITE (0 fans) Amy Shark. Go directly to shout page. And I'm letting you sink in everybody rise. Bài hát: Sink In - Amy Shark I'm trying to forget the things you used to do, like But if you didn't ever touch me that way just know I know I wouldn't be the same Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Sink In by Amy Shark have been translated into 9 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 9 languages. If you never put your love in my brain just know I'll know There's not a bone in my body that's not weak for you / Well if you find one let me know / I can still feel the way you hold me next to you Collapsing underneath your perfect Bài hát sink in do ca sĩ Amy Shark thuộc thể loại The Loai Khac. Well if you find one let me know If you never put your love in my brain just know I'll know You got a hold of me and I don't know how or why Sink In Lyrics: Is there a bone in my body that's not weak for you? But if you didn't ever touch me that way just know Drowning in your wonderful Collapsing underneath your perfect music. After quietly making music for several years, she entered a song in the Queensland Music Awards a…. Is there a a bone in my body that's not weak for you? Drowning in your wonderful Collapsing underneath your perfect Amy Louise Billings (born May 14, 1986), who performs as Amy Shark, is an ARIA award winning Australian Indie pop singer-songwriter and producer from the Gold Coast, Queensland. Love you something terrible Got a hold of me and I don't know how or why [Chorus] [Chorus] listen to the new single. Love you something terrible Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. It's, it's almost unbearable I'm suffering inside your magic Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. It's, it's almost unbearable That I'm weighed down by your beautiful And I'm letting you sink in It's, it's almost unbearable Vui lòng đăng nhập trước khi thêm vào playlist! Check out Sink In by Amy Shark on Amazon Music. Drowning in your wonderful I'm trying to forget the things you used to do like Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Collapsing underneath your perfect And I'm letting you sink in And I'm letting you sink in And I'm letting you sink in