Honesty I have always hated it when they recast a character for a sequel, even if it works, I just prefer continuity. |, July 14, 2020 We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". Where to watch Sin City: A Dame to Kill For in the UK? Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. Eventually sick of suffering in silence she asks (tricks) Marv into helping her kill Roark, her thirst for revenge must be quenched. The fact that we get a prequel mixed in along with the sequels/present day stories was a surprise to me, not being a fanboy of the franchise, and I liked that. The original film held the story together, even though it diverged into separate tangents, zig zagging like a runaway gunfight. 'Emily in Paris' Star Lucas Bravo Says Critics "Are Right" About Cliches in the Show, 'Emily in Paris' Controversy Grows As French Critics Chime In, Help! Naturally this sequel gives you exactly what you crave with slightly bigger doses. I've seen the first film at least half a dozen times, recently watching it about a month before. Frank Miller and Robert Rodriguez's Sin City: A Dame to Kill For takes a mediocre stroll around the hood. Coming Soon. Its cold, its kinky and its dark, all agreeable ingredients which in my humble opinion gave us a reasonably solid followup. Mirror 1 | 18.07.2018 - Sin.City.2.A.Dame.to.Kill.For.German.DL.BDRip.x264.iNTERNAL-WGG But despite the strong cast, there are some casting changes that come off as a bit awkward, and no one seems to be bringing their A-game. Reviewers were forbidden from posting a word about this sequel until opening day, lest we give away the shocking secret that it's a carbon copy of its predecessor. | Top Critics (42) |. He is warned to flee the city but shrugs this threat off and goes out on the town with his new blonde floozy Marcie. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy
Still, the visual style is amazing and is easy to get swept up in. TAGLINE: "There is no justice without sin. 8,768, This story has been shared 4,913 times. Some of the supporting newcomers, I'm thinking of Dennis Haysbert and Jeremy Piven in particular, are welcome additions. Sign up here. 'The Long Bad Night' is the first new tale which sees the young cocky card shark Johnny taking on his corrupt father (Senator Roark) at cards and beating him badly. In "Just Another Saturday Night," Marv (Mickey Rourke) struggles to recall a nasty run-in with some frat boys. Within the first hour three characters are thrown from a moving car. Und wieder bricht die Nacht an in Basin City, so schwarz und undurchdringlich, dass sich nur die Mutigsten auf die Straße trauen.

|, June 26, 2020 If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. [Full review in Spanish], If a script like this one is placed before these interpreters, one begins to understand the reason for the tedium that invades the entire movie, from start to finish. |, August 22, 2014

We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. |, April 14, 2020 While this isn't the end of the world and most of the other players are still present and correct it did let the film down in my opinion.

and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango.

We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. Sin City: A Dame To Kill For (we'll call it Sin City 2 from here on out) is quite frankly a mess, which is strange since this film has been in development from the moment the first film hit theaters. |, September 23, 2020 The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. Everything is once again mainly cast in shadow and silhouettes with only the odd hint of colour from various items, objects or body part.

| Rotten (107). The damaged denizens of Sin City return for another round of stories from the mind of Frank Miller. Coming Soon, Regal The visuals were amazing to see back in 05, a real graphic novel/comic come to life! But it more than earns its keep in terms of lavishing love, mildly ironic as well as pretty damn earnest, on pumped-up noir. Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For ist ein Kriminalfilm aus dem Jahr 2014 von Robert Rodriguez und Frank Miller mit Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Bruce Willis und Eva Green. Looking to watch Sin City: A Dame To Kill For? This turned into one of the worst films of the year and a huge disappointment for me. The film cliches itself constantly. In "Nancy's Last Dance," Nancy Callahan (Jessica Alba), mad with grief and rage over Hartigan's death, vows revenge. Manute is now played by Dennis Haysbert who really can't and doesn't hold a candle to Michael Clarke Duncan, Bob is played by Jeremy Piven instead of Michael Madsen and Miho is no longer played by Devon Aoki. 1,227, This story has been shared 1,159 times. Just confirm how you got your ticket. Mit Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For werden Frank Miller und Robert Rodriguez erneut die Geschichten verschiedenster Charaktere in der düsteren Stadt aufeinander prallen lassen. Don’t worry, it won’t take long. 1,159. A Dame To Kill For isn't likely to create converts out of those uninterested in the pulpy side of fiction. Was 'Emily in Paris' Really Filmed in Paris?
Forgot your password? By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. This movie didn't quite have the same sense of grandness or scale that the first movie had, the cast isn't quite as impressive either, but I don't think it was ever gonna beat the first one. Like the original, Sin City: A Dame To Kill For is episodic. mystery and thriller, Troublemaker Studios, The first tale called 'Just Another Saturday Night' follows on with the deeds of Marv who still looks out for Nancy. It's not a masterpiece, but it is a great example of comic/film cinema that really represents the heart of Frank Miller's work. But seriously I don't need to talk much about the visuals, you all know why this franchise looks so lush, well wash rinse and repeat here, but that's a good thing. 3,244, This story has been shared 2,817 times. 4,913, This story has been shared 3,244 times. Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. Jessica Alba, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Josh Brolin & Mickey Rourke, Based On Graphic Novel, Dark Horse Comics, Detective, Domestic Violence, Dominatrix, Dystopia, Murder, Suspense & Twins, Frank Miller & Frank Miller (graphic novels). Watch Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Now on Stan. As we get towards the climatic finale the action does become even more outrageous and reality bending. R (Nudity|Brief Drug Use|Sexual Content|Strong Brutal Violence), action, Most of the original cast returns and are joined by Eva Green, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Josh Brolin, and Dennis Haysbert. Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For stream Deutsch HD Quality Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For ist ein Kriminalfilm aus dem Jahr 2014 von Robert Rodriguez und … A Cast Guide To Netflix's Film Version of the Tony Award-Winning Play, Meet the Gay Pioneers Who Made 'The Boys in the Band' Happen, Real-Life Couple Ben Lewis and Blake Lee Cast in Lifetime's First LGBTQ Movie, Kate Winslet's Movie Love Interests (If They Were Sandwiches), Sorry, Lily Collins, Emily from 'Emily in Paris' is Definitely Not 22. Where to Watch '17 Again' For Free Online, Stream It Or Skip It: 'The Trial of the Chicago 7' on Netflix, Aaron Sorkin's Witty Take on a Notorious Travesty of Justice, Stream It Or Skip It: 'What The Constitution Means To Me' On Amazon Prime Video, A Winning Argument For Civic Engagement, 'Sh*thouse' Review: Cooper Raiff's Sincere, Maddeningly Relatable College Dramedy Is Everything You Love About Indie Film, The True Story Behind Disney+'s 'Clouds:' How Zach Sobiech Lived On Through Music, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Kajillionaire' on VOD, Starring Evan Rachel Wood as the Outcast Among a Family of Outcasts, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Clouds' on Disney+, a True-Story Cancer Drama Guaranteed to Destroy Reams of Kleenex. [Full Review in Spanish].