You have promised us that if two of us agree on earth concerning anything that we ask, it will be done. Blessed Mother, bless me then, and all my family, and do not allow that any of us should offend Your Son. In Jesus’ precious and mighty name. Be with us Father, and guide us in all that we do. God, I thank You for this feast and the loved ones that I have around me to enjoy it with. “Dear Lord my God, I leave all my loved ones in your care and I ask that you protect and guide them daily. (Nehemiah 8:10b; Romans 15:13; Galatians 5:22), May they sense Your presence in this hour of need. I ask for wisdom and discernment about which treatments to go after. Be with us in sickness, and especially in the agonies of death. Prayer to the Holy Family* Jesus, Mary and Joseph, in you we contemplate the splendour of true love, to you we turn with trust. We bless your name, O Lord,for sending your own incarnate Son,to become part of a family,so that, as he lived its life,he would experience its worries and its joys. I want this to be a home that is a shelter in the storm, a safe haven, a refuge. An Explanation of the Prayer in Honor of the Holy Family . Amen.”, I love You! It's a little awkward to ask, but we need your help. Holy Mother, You guard us in temptations, deliver us from dangers. Dear Lord, let us not hold on to anger in our hearts for it will lead to resentment, bitterness and even hatred. Family does not always mean blood relatives, it can also be an adoptive family that you share your life with. We have prayed and believed. I pray that you restore my family. Lord, please help us to be humble enough to admit our failures and to seek forgiveness, love and peace when we have done wrong to others. Lord Jesus Christ, who, Our family is in need of Your help today. being made subject to Mary and Joseph, Celebrate the Sacrament of Penance today. Thank You for letting each of us serve Your Kingdom through this wonderful church. We feel happy and are very happy for enabling us to see another day in our lives. Lord, we will be of one mind, united in thought and purpose. In God’s Name we pray. Saint of the Day for Saturday, Oct 17th, 2020. They will have the honor to become Your children. Amen.”, About Us | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Contact Us Help me to have a wide field of view to not just care about my family, but to teach them to care about the whole world. In your name I pray. Amen.”, “Loving Father,I want to thank you for allowing us to be together today to start our much needed family reunion. Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Thank you Lord, for your faithfulness because your promises never fails. Read our. Amen.”, “Our Blessed Father, first of all, thank you for providing us with this opportunity to get together on this glorious holiday. Touch them that they may feel the joy of salvation in Jesus mighty Name. Lord, we confess that families will never stop praying and being thankful in all circumstances, for this is Your will for those who belong to Christ Jesus. Father, we pray that you shine your light onto the family while we rejoice in you, Father, and we thank you for leading us all here safely, and for making all this possible. Amen.”. Be their God who comforts them as they’re going through their problems, and bring them through the tough things ahead. They will view themselves as Your masterpieces, created anew in Christ Jesus so that they can do the good things You have planned for them. Bless the meal we are about to take into our bodies, Father. I thank You for Your help in my life, and I pray that You grant me wisdom and courage to deal with everything that comes my way tomorrow. I know that there is no sickness you cannot heal after all the bible tells of you raising people from the dead. Mother and ruler of my whole house, of my relatives, my interests, and all my affairs. I pray to all saints and our holy mother mary, lord have mercy, Amen. Father, I thank You for the laughter we have shared around this table. We should make praying a priority, particularly for our family who are always there for us. Father, thank you for your love and care and thank you for watching us through the night. We ask  you, Lord,to protect and watch over this family,so that in the strength of your graceits members may enjoy prosperity,possess the priceless gift of your peace,and, as the Church alive in the home,bear witness in this world to your glory. Father, your word says in Psalm 107:19-20 that when we call out to you the Almighty one you will give the order, heal and save us from certain death. If you have already donated, we sincerely thank you. We're not salespeople, but we depend on donations averaging $14.76 and fewer than 1% of readers give. Amen, thus may it be.”. In Jesus’ Name. Guardian Angel Green Border Pillow Case - Spanish Prayer - ONLY 7 LEFT, Guardian Angel Pink Border Pillow Case - English Prayer, Good Shepherd Pillow Case - Spanish Prayer - ONLY 3 LEFT, St. Christopher Pillow Case - English Prayer, Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament Prayers, Poverty is rising again, and it's time for a program to help struggling Americans, Pope's new encyclical - a roadmap to live as one human family. Over 3,000 Catholic prayers sorted by topic/keyword. Thank you. Light my path way through the dark tunnel. “Dear Lord Jesus, thank you that you love [name of person who needs healing].