When you cast one, cascade reveals cards from your deck until you find a non-land with cost less than the cascading spell, you may cast the revealed card for free, and you place the other revealed cards on the bottom of your deck in a random order. For three mana, Harmonic sliver states that whenever a sliver enters the battlefield, that sliver's controller can destroy target artifact or enchantment. While he doesn't grant your army indestructible, he wields monstrous 7/7 stats and grants all slivers (including himself) +1/+1 for every sliver in play.

Overlord's still a great card, but you can use Homing for tutors and another rainbow sliver for swarming—more on that soon. Volrath is said to have genetically modified the slivers, but to what extent is also unknown.

Early slivers share with all slivers in play, while later slivers only affect the player's own side of the board.

This is my competitive Sliver EDH brew. With every color available on their legends, you can place whatever other supports you like in your deck (pay special attention to green's creature assists), but for now, as we eagerly await Wizards of the Coast's next expansion of tribal slivers, vote for your favorite card, and I'll see you at our next MTG countdown! 1x Sheltered Thicket NM, English MTG Amonkhet. Updated Jul 27, 2020 by stubear89 using our MTG Deck Builder.
And I rarely include financial cost as a factor when ranking, but you're certainly right that Overlord makes a great choice for budget players. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Commander Legends is larger than a normal set, with both oft-asked-for Commander reprints and new cards. Excludes: Middle East, South America, Russian Federation, Croatia, Republic of, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Guatemala, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Bermuda, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Macedonia. Sliver Queen allows for a player to generate an army of 1/1 sliver tokens. Not only is he currently the cheapest legand monetarily, but as a 5 drop 7/7 with a built in "tutor" effect, He can make a fantastic commander that can speed up commander game play significantly. Slivers is a mechanic that has reappeared three times since its initial arrival in Tempest block. [21][22] These partially humanoid Slivers now only affected the player's own side of the board. But yet again, his ability boosts all slivers in hands, so opposing sliver decks will profit as well.

I remember Adam played a Predatory Sliver on turn two and then passed his turn three without attacking and with three mana up. During the Rathi Overlay the slivers were transported to Urborg. He attempted to create artificial slivers, but these were a poor approximation of the real thing and had no innate abilities to share with the hive. 1x Grave Betrayal NM, English MTG … You can also use the block-tap maneuver to declare untapped slivers as blockers, then tap them for mana to use instant-speed spells or effects. Cards with the creature type Sliver have an ability or characteristic that they share with other slivers. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. 30 day returns. It's especially powerful to attack with an army of Slivers and then, after your opponent makes a double block, Vial in a Sliver to blow up one of the blockers. This affords sliver decks a surprising amount of speed, and the ability to collect any hue helps access the mana colors whose land types you haven't yet drawn.

Basal slivers possessed the innate drive to sacrifice themselves to provide for their nestmates, similar to the way the master breeders of the Ebon Hand used Basal Thrulls for their dark rituals. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Private Share Url. 1x Swamp (291) NM, English MTG Lorwyn. Its activated abilities represent its ability to call and control other Slivers, which can be used with other type changing effects and abilities to take control of opponents' creatures.

The destruction caused by the slivers was not necessarily malevolent, the hive-minded creatures only sought a new queen, new leadership to guide their numbers. Economy Shipping (USPS Parcel Select Ground. Slivers were inspired by the card Plague Rats from Alpha.

Necrotic Sliver in particular can take a little while to set up, but with an active Æther Vial, you can really disrupt your opponent's attempts to get anything going. Like Hivelord, Legion is a legendary creature who serves as an excellent sliver general in EDH. Posted in Daily Deck

I have had “Striking Sliver” for some time now. These Metallic Slivers were used to spy on the sliver hive. The Dregscape is also a location on Alara. The Card Image Gallery is updated every day with the latest card previews. Please allow additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing.

Thus, slivers are the most tribal clan in all of Magic and a popular commander theme. Close. Since nearly all slivers boost their entire faction, they themselves are their best supports, but they still enjoy a few non-creature spells. The Hivestone, a strange artifact discovered within the ruins of the Stronghold, was later found to have been used by the various evincars of Rath's past to control the seething sliver hive and its Queen. Another three years later Time Spiral added 26 new Slivers, as well as reprinting Essence Sliver and Spined Sliver as "Timeshifted" cards. Asked if they would affect all Slivers in play, Mark Rosewater declared that that ship has passed.

shipping: + C $1.59 shipping . Melissa is a former Magic pro player and strategy writer who is now working in R&D on the Play Design team. The hivelord is around 20 times the size of a human.[10]. a:28:{i:0;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"4";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Predatory Sliver";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:1;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"4";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Collected Company";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:2;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"4";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Sliver Hive";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:3;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"3";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Diffusion Sliver";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:4;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"2";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Blur Sliver";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:5;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"4";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Manaweft Sliver";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:6;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"2";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Sentinel Sliver";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:7;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"4";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Galerider Sliver";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:8;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Syphon Sliver";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:9;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"2";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Abrupt Decay";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:10;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"4";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Cavern of Souls";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:11;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Darkheart Sliver";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:12;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"2";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Necrotic Sliver";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:13;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"4";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Sinew Sliver";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:14;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"3";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Sedge Sliver";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:15;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"4";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:9:"Mutavault";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:16;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Blood Crypt";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:17;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Breeding Pool";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:18;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"2";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Overgrown Tomb";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:19;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"4";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Æther Vial";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:20;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Wooded Foothills";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:21;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"2";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Windswept Heath";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:22;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:6:"Forest";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:23;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";i:0;s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Sliver Hivelord";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:24;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";i:0;s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Bonescythe Sliver";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:25;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";i:0;s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Shadow Sliver";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:26;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";i:0;s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Telekinetic Sliver";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:27;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";i:0;s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Harmonic Sliver";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}}.