Are in the shadows of his mind. Exactly like the lp and cassette before, not being the complete score.

One of the best FINALLY available on Audio CD! VERY GOOD! '':

'border=0 width=88 height=31>')//-->. He'll start to live again.

Song information for Love Theme from Sharky's Machine - Sarah Vaughan on AllMusic For those or all of us who STILL believe in real music, this album is second to none (Maybe this is the wrong statement to make, I should come up with something better). Discover releases, reviews, songs, credits, and more about The Soundtrack Music From Burt Reynolds Sharky's Machine at Discogs.

Song information for Love Theme from Sharky's Machine - Sarah Vaughan on AllMusic Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf. It is an adaptation of William Diehl's first novel Sharky's Machine (1978) with a screenplay by Gerald Di Pego.

Peggy Lee does "Let's Keep Dancing" (she also lent her voice to the Disney cartoon "Lady And The Tramp").

Love Theme From Sharky's Machine Lyrics. Someone, Some day.

It also stars Vittorio Gassman, Brian Keith, Charles Durning, Earl Holliman, Bernie Casey, Henry Silva, Darryl Hickman, Richard Libertini, Rachel Ward and Joseph Mascolo.

Former me, done by mber of The Crusaders, Randy Crawford starts off with "Street Life" (which would again be featured in Quentin Tarantino's film "Jackie Brown"). Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen.

Momoyo Koyama), Hikari Kagura (CV.

"- Recommended.

Songs include "My Funny Valentine," both by Julie London and Chet Baker (Julie London's final recording). There's not a song he hasn't heard. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1981 Gatefold Sleeve Vinyl release of The Soundtrack Music From Burt Reynolds Sharky's Machine on Discogs. Amazon.de/musik: – Sharky's Machine: Music From The Original Soundtrack [Vinyl LP] jetzt kaufen. Songs include "My Funny Valentine," both by Julie London and Chet Baker (Julie London's final recording). For him love is just a word. It is a marvelous compilation of hard and soft jazz featuring artists including Sarah Vaughn, Julie London (her final recording), Peggy Lee, Chet Baker, Manhattan Transfer, et.al, Reviewed in the United States on February 29, 2016.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. "Route 66", written by Bobby Troup (married to Julie London, both starred in the 70's TV show "Emergency!

© 1996–2020 Autotelics, LLC. Both will not disappoint. Copyright © Elvista Media Solutions Corp., 2020.