Tomorrow I'll be gone To hold you tonight (oh), Well we know I'm going away

Save tonight Save tonight I wish that I, that I could stay And let's delay our misery, Save tonight and fight the break of dawn 'Cause all we need is candlelight

Save tonight. To take me away (ohh it's true), It ain't easy to say good-bye

Save tonight Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Come tomorrow - tomorrow I'll be gone Save tonight and fight the break of dawn Come tomorrow - tomorrow I'll be gone Save tonight and fight the break of dawn Copyright: Writer(s): Eagle Eye Cherry Lyrics Terms of Use, Go on and close the curtains And Lord I wish wasn't so, Save tonight and fight the break of dawn Come tomorrow - tomorrow I'll be gone, There's a log on the fire Save tonight And Lord I wish it wasn't so, Tomorrow comes to take me away Save tonight and fight the break of dawn Lyrics to 'Save The Night' by John Legend.

So take this wine and drink with me And how I wish - I wish it weren't so Save tonight Tomorrow comes with one desire Darlin' please, don't start to cry Go on and close the curtains 'Cause all we need is candlelight You and me, and a bottle of wine To hold you tonight (oh) But girl you know I've got to go (oh) Come tomorrow - tomorrow I'll be gone Save tonight and fight the break of dawn Come tomorrow - tomorrow I'll be gone Save tonight and fight the break of dawn Come tomorrow - tomorrow I'll be gone Tomorrow comes to take me away I wish that I, that I could stay But girl you know I've got to go (oh) And Lord I wish it wasn't so Save tonight and fight the break of dawn And it burns like me for you Save tonight and fight the break of dawn 'Cause girl you know I've got to go (oh) Lyrics to 'Save Tonight' by Eagle Eye Cherry. Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks.

Come tomorrow - tomorrow I'll be gone, Tomorrow I'll be gone Tomorrow I'll be gone Come tomorrow - tomorrow I'll be gone You and me, and a bottle of wine Tomorrow I'll be gone Oh that's right A little trouble in the city Trouble in my home She told me love don't live here anymore I wanna run to the light It's too dark in this part of night