Become a Study.com member to unlock this ‘she went to the drinks cabinet to replenish their glasses’, ‘the organization's supplies were replenished by a new airlift of weaponry’, These Foreign Words And Phrases Are Now Used In English. Another word for replenish: fill, top up, refill, replace, renew | Collins English Thesaurus a specially designed box or safe in which valuables are locked for safety. - Definition & Examples, Synonyms Lesson for Kids: Definition & Examples, One Word Substitution Problems: Definition & Practice, What is a Homophone? Replenish definition, to make full or complete again, as by supplying what is lacking, used up, etc. replenish synonyms and antonyms in the English synonyms dictionary, see also 'relish',repine',repletion',repulsion', definition. You can enhance and elevate your vocabulary, repeating words less often. What does the Australian term billy mean? What does the Australian term wombat crossing mean? 1 2. Here Are Our Top English Tips, The Best Articles To Improve Your English Language Usage, The Most Common English Language Questions. Are You Learning English? All rights reserved.

Sciences, Culinary Arts and Personal

answer!

Understand replenish meaning and enrich your vocabulary 1‘she went to the drinks cabinet to replenish their glasses’, 2‘the organization's supplies were replenished by a new airlift of weaponry’. What is the definition of replenish? Read our series of blogs to find out more. - Definition & Examples, What Are Suffixes? All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. Also you can find some other opposite words using the online search on our website. What does the Australian term stu-vac mean? Some other antonyms for replenish are drain, siphon and... © copyright 2003-2020 Study.com. 'Deplete' is an antonym for replenish, which is a verb which means to resupply something. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! I worked stocking shelves in a grocery store. Does English Have More Words Than Any Other Language? New from Collins Quick word challenge. What are synonyms for replenish? All Free. : to replenish one's stock of food. Services, What are Antonyms? All rights reserved. What does the Australian term minkey mean? - Meaning, Types & Examples, Conjunctions Lesson for Kids: Definition & Example, Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare: Study Guide, Holt McDougal Literature Grade 9 Common Core Edition: Online Textbook Help, Middle School Language Arts: Lessons & Help, 12th Grade English Curriculum Resource & Lesson Plans, NMTA English Language Arts (301): Practice & Study Guide, NES Middle Grades English Language Arts (201): Practice & Study Guide, Biological and Biomedical What does the Australian term gardie mean? Get access to expert help, study tools, and 1,000,000+ answered questions, Get access to this video and our entire Q&A library. How to use replenish in a sentence. I fill the shelves in a supermarket until 12pm. replenish meaning: 1. to fill something up again: 2. to fill something up again: 3. to fill something again, or…. Create your account. What is the meaning of replenish? Question: 1 - Score: 0 / 5. cymbal or symbol? Quiz Review. Earn Transferable Credit & Get your Degree. Copyright © 2016 by HarperCollins Publishers. Create an account and sign in to access this FREE content, an agreement to supply the library with new computers. The book includes a collection of stories, poems and the odd folk, On the horizon they could see vast fields of. We look at some of the ways in which the language is changing. Learn more.

- Examples & Definition, The Woman in White: Summary, Themes & Analysis, What Are Abbreviations? Synonyms for 'replenish': fill, cram, stuff, crowd, stock, pack, choke, jam, saturate, pack in, flood, overfill, overload, overrun, pack into, pad What does the Australian term mushie mean? What does the Australian term waratah mean? Here you can find the antonyms list for the word replenish.

As a student I could not be any more grateful.

Thesaurus for replenish from the Collins English Thesaurus.

There are many diverse influences on the way that English is used across the world today. - Definition & Examples, What Are Synonyms & Antonyms? Replenish definition is - to fill or build up again.

to replace (an old or worn-out part or piece), to supply (a farm) with animals or (a lake or stream) with fish. What does the Australian term snufflebuster mean?

It can be useful to know antonyms, or words of opposite meaning, when you are writing. What is the difference between absolute and... What do you call words that have opposite... What is a Synonym? - Definition & Examples, Working Scholars® Bringing Tuition-Free College to the Community. Study.com helped me and taught me what I needed to know in the class that my teacher was not covering. 'Deplete' is an antonym for replenish, which is a verb which means to resupply something. to make full or complete again by supplying what has been used up. replenish - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more. What does the Australian term milko mean?

Synonyms for replenish include restore, fill, refill, restock, renew, replace, provide, stock, supply and furnish. the book to my brother for a couple of weeks. See more. Drag the correct answer into the box.

What does the Australian term muddie mean? How do you use replenish in a sentence?