GrammarCovers grammar and punctuation standards at DV. Former MLB pitcher Randy Johnson has a clever logo for his photography website (yes, he's a photographer), honoring one of the most iconic moments of … Choose your favorite randy johnson designs and purchase them as wall art, home decor, phone cases, tote bags, and more! MotionCovers logo animation and Adobe Premier graphics. I found it to be a fitting and powerful conceptual direction for 2019. The concept and visual language, were heavily influenced by old school hip-hop/dance battles. From business cards to clothing, I wanted to provide a solution that would translate well on any application. Arsenal comes into this match sitting (…). 3. https://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/01/randy-johnson-hall-of-fame-photography, Hall of Famer Randy Johnson is also an excellent photographer, I found this on FTW and wanted to share: Newly minted Hall of Famer Randy Johnson is best known for his incredible pitching. In efforts to energize and propel the mark, I added brand approved accent colors. © 2020 ABG-SI LLC. The template was designed to accommodate both directions or a combination of the two. From there, I wanted to develop a look that was approachable and fun, so I created a hand-lettered solution that lent itself well to promotional collateral and swag. With the DV design cohort spanning across six countries, we felt that it was imperative to design a set of standards that would establish consistency, but not stifle creativity. What is the Global Product Showcase?? 6. Concerts; Soundgarden; Travel; Wild Life; About me; @rj51photos This workshop was designed to introduce folks to the Communication Design team at BCG Digital Ventures. Each purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. 2. I also created a starter identity package that includes business cards, buttons and hoodies. The winning team (also referred to as “The Showdown Show Offs”) received branded t-shirts and tote bags. The visuals carried over to promotional signage, an email campaign, the workshop presentation (PowerPoint) and a printed leave-behind for the participants. For instance, Randy Johnson (YES, THAT RANDY JOHNSON!) Once the logo was complete, I created an identity system that spanned across business cards, stationary, garment tags and social media assets. I accomplished this through a colorful typographic solution in combination with a lock-up consisting of the “DV hex” (part of the company logo) and “Pride” set in DV’s corporate typeface. The name is twofold; it represents the studio’s emphasis on creating conceptually-driven design solutions and it also represents their mindful and kind social impact endeavors. But the 6’10” lefty also has an interesting post-baseball career in photography. Others get the job to become a teams manager or coach.