What to do Your Children While Staying at Home, Mark Zuckerberg Became Father of a Baby Girl Max, Samoa People – History, Culture & Traditions: Babynamescube.com. Raina name meaning is queen; advice; decision; protection; wise guardian; pure; clean; form of regina; night and the lucky number associated with is 7. Meaning of Hindu,Muslim Girl name Raina is A beautiful princess; Night. Ye Raat Bheegi Bheegi Lyrics Translation | Chori C... Tamma Tamma Again Lyrics Translation | Badrinath k... Om Shanti Om Lyrics Translation | Karz (1980). The name Raina is an Polish baby name. var sc_project=6034226; Other similar sounding names can be Reenie, Rania, Renie, Raine, Ran, Rana, Reina, Renu, Rene, Renae, Reino, Rena, Rani, Reno, Rina, Ren, Reene, … Most parents worry about what name they should give their new born, and it is indeed a very threatning question. View Complete Detail Of name Raina , Nepali Baby Names Raina . Aaja Na Ferrari Mein Lyrics Translation | Armaan, ... Itna Tumhe Chahna Hai Na Soch Sakogi Lyrics Transl... Tere Dil Mein Kya Hai Tu Bata Re Lyrics Translatio... Main Gaaun Loriyaan Lyrics Translation | Iraada / ... Haan Tu Hi Tha Lyrics Translation | Darshan Raval, Chal Chalein Chal Padein Lyrics Translation | Dhanak. This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. But not since I've seen Raina. Effect of baby’s name on his/her personality is a debatable issue. Yoon hi Hum Tumse Pyaar Karte Rahe Lyrics Translat... Aashiq Surrender Hua Lyrics Translation | Badrinat... Saari ki Saari Meri Hai Tu Lyrics Translation | Da... Sun Mere Humsafar Lyrics Translation | BNKD. But Somehow Money Finds Them. Meaning of Name Raina: Information on origin, gender, religion, nicknames and meaning of Raina. Raina is a Girl name, meaning Queen in Polish origin. The experience ranges from joyful, to emotional, to sometimes frustrating. All rights reserved. Aug. 2, 2010: Angelsname - World's Largest Baby Collection . Every day. They Are Highly Intellectual And Not Materialistic. Raina beeti jaye: The night is passing: Shyam na aaye: But Shyam has not come yet: Raina beeti jaye: The night is passing: Birha ki maari prem deewani re: This crazy lover is sad due to separation: Birha ki maari prem deewani: This crazy lover is sad due to separation: Tann mann pyaasa, akhiyon mein paani: Here is the translation of Raina Beeti Jaaye song from movie Amar Prem. But not me since I've held Raina. Raina name meaning in Malaysian is Queen; Advice; Decision; Protection; Wise Guardian; Pure; Clean; Form of Regina; Night, Queen; nasihat; keputusan; perlindungan; Wise Guardian; Pure; bersih; Bentuk Regina; malam. The first girl that will show you unconditional love no matter who you are. Spring … Find the complete details of Raina name on BabyNamesCube, the most trusted source for baby name meaning, … In Hindu origin the meaning of name Raina is : Night. She is Raina. Variant of Regina (Latin) or Reine (French). I know the pronunciation for rain is ame (雨) and yoru (夜) for night. var sc_invisible=0; She is a symbol of happiness. In indian raina means NIGHT." In baby name books the name Amaya is listed as Japanese and means night rain. Make sure you choose the name wisely. The name Raina is a girl's name of Slavic origin meaning "queen". Pyaar Kiya to Nibhana Lyrics Translation | Armaan,... Tamma Tamma Loge Meaning | तम्मा तम्मा लोगे, Dil Seedha Saadha Lyrics Translation | Commando 2. Raina is baby girl name mainly popular in Hindu religion and its main origin is Hindi. It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Raina is "queen". Why Do Babies Suck Their Thumb and How to Stop Their Thumb Sucking Habit? The meaning of the name “Raina” is: “Peaceful, Queen”. Deewana Leke Aaya Hai Dil ka Tarana Lyrics Transla... Chala Jaata Hoon Lyrics Translation | Mere Jeevan ... O Mere Dil ke Chain Lyrics Translation | Mere Jeev... Sadda Lohe da Liver Lyrics Translation | Aa Gaya Hero, Kaari Kaari Raina Saari Lyrics Translation | PINK. BabyCenter is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the world. Roke na Ruke Naina Lyrics Translation | Badrinath ... Say Shava Shava Lyrics Translation | Kabhi Khushi ... O Saathi Re Din Doobe Na Lyrics Translation | Omkara. why are there these shackles in the feet of light? I have boundless dreams for you. She’s a lil shy at times, but can become a huge part of your life. Some say there's no end to the night, And some say the reward just isn't worth the fight. People search this name as Raina, Raina in urdu, Rainaa, Raina-ritu, Raina girls name meaning in urdu, Rainan. Gives the best hugs. We give you some handy baby naming tips to make it easier for you. Some believe that the meaning of a name has an impact on personality while the others totally detest this view. Sevens Are Disciplined And Work Well Without Supervision Which They Prefer To Team Efforts. Numerology : 7. babynamescube.com © 2020. Ambience sounds,white noise for baby sleeping,white noise fan,white noise rain and more...letting you hear the pulse of the crowded city,and the mother nature.touching their face and skin. Origins: Spanish. In the 17th century, Feminine form of Arthur: From the Roman clan name Artorius. Man Marziyaan Lyrics Translation | Neeti Mohan, Ro... Kya Yahi Pyaar Hai Lyrics Translation | Rocky, Chhookar Mere Man Ko Lyrics Translation | Yaarana, Tere Jaisa Yaar Kahaan Lyrics Translation | Yaarana, Sach Mere Yaar Hai Lyrics Translation | Saagar, Sagar Jaisi Aankhon Wali Lyrics Translation | Saagar, Chingari Koi Bhadke Lyrics Translation | Amar Prem, Ek Ajnabi Haseena Se Lyrics Translation | Ajnabi. The name Raina is an American baby name. Translate Reina. Categories: American Names, Bulgarian Names, German Names. If you fall in love with her... you will never want another. Baby Names - Picking your baby's name is not always easy. There's so little in this world that's true. Significance of Baby Names - How you name your baby has an effect on how people would treat her after growing up. kaari kaari raina saari sau andhere kyun laayi, kyun laayi roshani ke paaon mein ye beRiyaan si kyun aayin, kyun aayin ujiyaare kaise, angaare jaise chhaaon chhaili dhoop maili kyun hain ri the entirely dark, black night, why has it brought a hundred darknesses with it? Raina name meanings is Night. Raina is written in Hindi as रैना. STARTS WITH Ra-. var sc_security="b7aab2bb"; Receive meanings and translations in your inbox. Raina NAMA MAKNA Raina is a Hindu Girl name and it is an Hindi originated name with multiple meanings. In American origin the meaning of name Raina is : Strong. From a Roman clan name. Raina Name Meaning in English Raina is a Hindu Girl name and it is an Hindi originated name with multiple meanings. Their Challenge In Life Tis To Seek And Understand The Truth. Raina name popularity and rank stands at 8864 among 29430 Hindu names. Name Detail Of Raina With Meaning , Origin and Numorology . The name Raina is an German baby name. Know Rashi, Nakshatra, Numerology, Religion, Gender, Similar Names and Variant Names for … What is The Role of Inspiring Baby Names in Your Life? Sep. 16, 2010: "We named our German Shephard puppy Raina because it means mighty in German." Sahiba Chal Wahan Jahan Mirza Lyrics Translation |... Tu Hi To Mera Mera Lyrics Translation | Machine. Khwabon ko Sach Karne ke Liye, Titli Lyrics Transl... Pyar Kiya to Nibhana Lyrics Translation | Major Saab. In Polish origin the meaning of name Raina is : Queen, The name Raina is an Hindu baby name. Meaning of Raina. In German origin the meaning of name Raina is : Strong. But I'm no stranger to the allure of despair, I've spent a lifetime inside his jaws. Raina is a Hindu Girl name and it is Hindi originated name with multiple meanings. Person With This Number Need To Be Gentle With Themselves Though And Learning That Being Alone Is Not The Same As Loneliness. Alternate spellings Reyna and Rayna currently rank higher in the US. The name Raina is an French baby name. Raina name meaning is Queen; Advice; Decision; Protection; Wise Guardian; Pure; Clean; Form of Regina; Night. The word “equinox” means “equal night”, referring to the two times of the year when the day and night are roughly the same (each twelve hours). Religion : Hindu. Name : Raina Meaning : Beautiful princess, Night Gender : Girl. We have a few tips which will help you name your baby right. Seven Number Is The Holiest And Most Magical Of All The Numerology Number, Possessing Strength And Psychic Ability. See 4 authoritative translations of Reina in English with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our. Used in: Bulgarian speaking countries, English speaking countries, German speaking countries. Strong and solid, with a touch of foreign intrigue, it's the most popular of the rain-related names, with a variety of pronunciations—RAY-na, rah-EE-na, or RY-na. "my name is RAINA, ya sometimes pronounce my name as RAYNA,my friends call me as rainy, renu,no i think raina is a very unique name i never met anyone who have the same name. Also feminine form of Ray (Old German) "wise guardian". Best Self-care Practices for Busy and Working Moms. Tips on Baby Names - Soon after pregnancy, the next step besides proper care, is to decide the name of your baby. Tap Tap Gol Gol/ Tippa Lyrics Translation | Rangoon. Can Coronavirus Affect Pregnancy and Newborns ? Badrinath ki Dulhania Title Track Lyrics Translati... Halka Halka Hai Mujhe Tera Nasha Lyrics Translatio... Tamma Tamma Loge Lyrics Translation | Thanedaar. I am a beginning student in the language of Japanese and I would just like to know the reason for Amaya translating to night rain in a grammatical sense. Tu.. Tu Mohabbat Nahi Hai To Kya Lyrics Translatio... Anarkali of Aarah Meaning | अनारकली ऑफ़ आरा, Haaye Dil Lyrics Translation | Jubin Nautiyal, Dum Dum Udti Hai Dua Lyrics Translation | Phillauri, Mere Maula Karam ho Karam Lyrics Translation | Khakee, Aisa Jaadu Daala Re Lyrics Translation | Khakee. But we have got you tips that can make this easier for you. Modern use also refers to rain from the sky. Her smile will make you smile. Top Points to Remember when Shopping for Baby Care Products, Female child born with embilical cord wrapped around her neck, Feminine form of Anthony: Highly praiseworthy. In French origin the meaning of name Raina is : Strong. May also be used as a short form of Lorraina and Lorraine. Gender: Girl Names.