“Being blessed is a condition of the heart and a frame of mind.” – Errin Rhorie, 92. “I do believe that God blessed me in life with a wonderful family, a successful career, and a loving marriage, and remain thankful for that blessing.” – Bonnie Tyler, 46. “Every day I feel is a blessing from God. “Sometimes we need to remind ourselves that thankfulness is indeed a virtue.” – William Bennett, 22. 26. Don't complain about it, pray about it! Thank You, Lord, for the blessings of a spouse. "Some may say that I am 'religious', but I prefer to describe that Luck is a toss of the dice and a slight of the hand. as having a relationship with God that causes me to be able to express thanks, love, gratitude, distress, pain, and all the other emotive things that come as part of our human experience.". If blessings were to be on merit, I would have stood no chance of receiving any from You. What other blessings can I ask You for? first appeared in the Bible, Jesus Christ used the word in his Sermon on the Mount, referring to people facing persecution. We’ve compiled a list of top 60 “be thankful” quotes and thankfulness sayings. Thank You for giving me the perfect gift that everyone desires to have. God has been there every step of the way. "When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your 78. “We can always find something to be thankful for, and there may be reasons why we ought to be thankful for even those dispensations which appear dark and frowning.” – Albert Barnes, 10. Incorporate these thankful quotes to God for His blessings into Your daily prayers. I will enter Your gates with thanksgiving and Your court with praise. It made me a hard worker and insightful to other people’s lives.” – Rachel Roy, 32. “If you are really thankful, what do you do? Welcome back. You lavishly bless me. Around 43 million US adults are believed to have low English literacy skills. Waiting till thanksgiving day to thank You will only make me a fool, every day is full of a thousand reasons to thank You for. I will thank You. Thank You so much. Privacy Policy Words of Wisdom |, 36 Thank God Quotes - Inspirational Words of Wisdom, Monthly Calendar - Daily Inspirational Quotes. Even if You chose not to bless me with anything aside from the blessings I already had, I will still thank You because You’ve given me Yourself, and all that pertains to You. 7. 5. 33. “I walk in a space of gratitude. I am thankful to You because I am one of the richest people in the world, You gave me a blessing of sound health over the years, and You still ensure this blessing never stops. If not for Your grace, I wonder what and where I could have been, There is no amount I can pay for the benefits You daily load me with, for all of these and more I am very grateful. 72. Lord, what a relief to focus on what you think of me instead I am very grateful. Whatever comes, comes.” – Ron Perlman, 14. 73. All will be in my thoughts daily.” – Lil’ Kim, 5. 23. Sometimes we miss out on our blessing when we rush things and do it on our own time.” – Deontay Wilder, 62. “I wouldn’t change anything. “Whatever your situation, consider yourself blessed to have a precious grandchild.” – Stormie Omartian, 75. The next time you drink water or take a bath, remember that about a fourth of the world suffers from water crisis. I thank You, God.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'matchlessdaily_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_27',119,'0','0'])); 63. My heart is full of thanksgiving. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” – G.K. Chesterton, 84. You wrapped grace in Your Word and gave me insight into it. And I ardently pray to God that I might be less like myself and more like them.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough. You share.” – W. Clement Stone, 3. God for Himself. “Life is not always easy to live, but the opportunity to do so is a blessing beyond comprehension. The art of giving encompasses many areas. Here are some of them: As of 2017, 52 states still have restrictions on religious freedom are perpetrated by 52 governments as of 2017, higher than the 40 governments recorded in 2007, a new research from the Pew Research Center showed. In the process of living, we will face struggles, many of which will cause us to suffer and to experience pain.” – L. Lionel Kendrick, 37. All of Scripture calls us to live in a posture of thankfulness, “I’m thankful I grew up the way I did. “The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.” – William Blake, 20. 96. “If you can make a living doing what you love, that is a blessing.” – David A. R. White, 77. Anybody can thank God for good things. but just to love Him for His sake. Thank You, Lord. Thank You, Lord, for the many things in my life that my imperfection is not even aware of, thank You because You are at work in me both to will and to do of Your good pleasure. I have fallen short of many things in life before I found Your mercy, ever since You smiled on me You have become my ever-reliable guiding light in the storm, Your counsel has made my life better. 120. It is good spirituality.”, “So many times, people told me I can’t do this or can’t do that. “Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.” – Aesop, 29. I am thankful, while I am still counting the blessings of the Lord, You added another one to the list of my blessings. “Each day offers us the gift of being a special occasion if we can simply learn that as well as giving, it is blessed to receive with grace and a grateful heart.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach, 61. “Concentrate on counting your blessings and you’ll have little time to count anything else.” –, 30 Inspirational Eleanor Roosevelt Quotes on How To Be the Light in the World, 30 Sad Wallpapers That Will Give You Feels, blessed are they who see beautiful things, i am blessed everyday that i live i am blessed, i am truly blessed to have such amazing friends, quotes about being blessed with good friends, quotes about being surrounded by good people, quotes for thanking god for all the blessings, some people come into your life as blessings, thank god for another year of my life quotes, thank you god for all my blessings quotes, thankful for the blessings in my life quotes. Poems   |   “I’m just thankful I’m surrounded by good people.” – Jon Pardi, 25. This giving of thanks has nothing to do with my Here are 60 inspirational quotes about God's blessings to motivate you to work, earn and share them. Meanwhile, there are around. This day, I am grateful for the blessings of quality relationship, You have placed people in my life strategically to bless me and add values to my life. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'matchlessdaily_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_20',113,'0','0']));28. Hide the dark parts, except so far as they are breaking out in light! And each person should learn what a gift it is to be alive no matter how tough things get.” – Tony Bennett, 93. “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Or you can look in the mirror and think, ‘I feel good, I have my health, and I’m so blessed.’ That’s the way I choose to look at it.” – Isla Fisher, 38. Your email address will not be published. “You are not what others think you are. Around, are believed to have low English literacy skills. Blessed with those moments, you just try to relax as much as possible and focus on the little things, like the joy of changing your baby’s diaper.” – David Dastmalchian, 70. 104. 6. Often times we dwell too long on the mountains that God has not moved, the sea He has not parted or the heart cry He has not answered so much that we forget the many storms He has calmed while we slept in the boat of life, or perhaps the times when He moved the world and stilled the sun just to prove His love, the place of thanksgiving and gratitude cannot be overemphasized in our daily walk with God. 115. “What seems to us bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde, 43. It’s amazing how easily I trivialize the fact that I never have to go the hospital, when You said “God does not fall sick, Your body is my eternal abode” I didn’t understand, thank You for divine health, for the soundness of my mind and the prosperity of my spirit. “Be grateful for what you have and stop complaining – it bores everybody else, does you no good, and doesn’t solve any problems.” – Zig Ziglar, 51. Above all else, remember that worrying is totally useless. first to God and then to other people. Bruce, 57. I’ve been so blessed that I could never say, ‘I wish this didn’t happen.’ It’s part of who I am. “I am an ordinary person who has been blessed with extraordinary opportunities and experiences.” – Sonia Sotomayor, 100. I will offer the sacrifice of my lip continually. Thank You. I don’t know what I’d do without them.” –, 29. It’s kind of gone from striving and wondering and being confused and being lost to just feeling like the most blessed person in the world – just happy to wake up every day, happy to get on a plane every time. A strand of my hair doesn’t fall without Your consent, You don’t even allow me to lose my properties. Thank You, God, for all the blessings You have bestowed upon me and my family to richly enjoy, I thank You for the joy You give us each day and for making our lives meaningful and worthwhile. You called me Your own, Your son (daughter), Your heir, O Abba!!! “Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.” – Camille Pissarro, 33. While You are in the hallway and expecting God to show up, or you want to thank Him for another blessing that He just brought your way, get busy in thanksgiving with these thankful quotes to God for another blessing. I can’t stop counting. “Until we meet again, may God bless you as he has blessed me.” – Elvis Presley, 107. However, when the word blessed first appeared in the Bible, Jesus Christ used the word in his Sermon on the Mount, referring to people facing persecution. “Blessed are the young for they shall inherit the national debt.” – Herbert Hoover, 106. Some might say that is luck. You are so precious to me. 95. I’ve had ups and downs, super highs and some really low lows. “Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses.” – Alphonse Karr, 37. “Focus on you, your soul, spirit, blessing people with who you are, and following your heart’s passions.” – Ally Brooke, 59. I will shout Your praise on the rooftop and await the bigger ones to come.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'matchlessdaily_com-netboard-1','ezslot_30',124,'0','0'])); 99. Top 30 Thinking of You Quotes For Him & Her, Words of Encouragement and Encouraging Quotes. 97. Thank You for giving me the strength to do what is right at all time, I don’t know what it feels like to be sick for a week, even when I feel weak, You stood by me and ministered strength to me, why won’t I count my blessings? “Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” – Charles Dickens, 80. 43. You are God, You are not just big but You are a great God.eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'matchlessdaily_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_28',120,'0','0'])); 70. Thank You. The work you do today may be difficult and tiring, Are You in a dire need of a blessing and then here are thankful quotes to God for His blessings. 68. These quotes about bad manners will remind... Having the ability for God to exist in a world of science can be difficult to decipher the truth. You ask. Explore 418 Thank God Quotes by authors including Joyce Meyer, Dolly Parton, and Walt Whitman at BrainyQuote. Thank God for home and parents, children and friends, for sweet A game of golf or Life : Play it “Consciously”, Notification alerts or thoughts : Respond with Awareness, 47 Most Famous Motivational Quotes of All-Time, 37 Inspirational Quotes that Will Change Your Life, 27 Quotes About Blood Not Being Thicker Than Water, “Boons”or “Curses” – Surrender and treat them alike, 33 Quotes About Getting Back Up When Life Knocks You Down.